Dolls & Accessories
A lawn mower that looks like the real thing. This outdoor toy comes with everything you need to keep the yard around your playhouse looking sharp.
- Sounds are mechanical
- No batteries needed
- Push mower, beads pop as you push
- Pull cord to hear engine sounds
- Clicking key and moveable throttle
- Removable gas can
- Kids can open the tethered gas cap and pretend to fill up the lawn mower
Children can have hands-on fun with this splish splash sink and stove. With a real working faucet, kids can wash dishes just like mom! It comes with 13 accessories and clicking knobs that add to the creative play.
- Real working sink
- Push down on pump to release water out of faucet
- 2 clicking knobs
- Dish drainer
- Real drain with plug
- 2 plates
- 2 cups
- 2 knives
- 2 spoons
- 2 forks
- 1 spatula
- 1 frying pan
- 1 tong
This colorful wooden set includes 12 wooden, sliceable cookies and 12 toppings, wooden knife, spatula, cookie sheet and a kitchen mitt for safe, "low-calorie" play! The cookies store in a durable dough tube.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to sort the cookie toppings into four similar groups and identify the colors on each topping.
- Ask the child to make cookies to order. For example, you might request a cookie with chocolate icing on top, or two cookies with sprinkles on top.
- Ask the child to slice the cookie dough into 12 cookies, counting aloud. Now ask the child to place a cookie topping on each cookie, counting to 12 once again.
- Ask the child to count the candy circles on one cookie topping. Ask the child to count the candy circles on two cookie toppings, then on three cookie toppings. When the child is able to count all nine candy circles, ask the child to count sprinkles by color, one cookie topping at a time.
- Ask the child to prepare four or more cookies with different cookie toppings. Ask the child to study the cookies, then to close his/her eyes. Remove and conceal one of the four cookies. Ask the child to describe the missing cookie.
- Ask the child to tell a story about the cookies he/she is baking. Is there a special party, holiday or event they will be used for?
Dimensions: 10.5" x 13.5" x 3.25" Packaged
Recommended Ages: 3+ yearsLearn More
- Disney Princess Giant Art & Activity Set
- Each set comes with over 1200 items to keep your child busy for hours creating their very own Disney Princess masterpiece
- Age graded for 3 years and older
- Activity pad with stickers
- 12 markers
- 6 mini markers
- 21 mini crayons
- 42 crayons
- 18 paints
- 2 brushes
- A stencil
- And much, much more!
On Christmas Eve—the most magical night in the North Pole—Santa’s sleigh needs Christmas spirit to make it soar on the long flight around the world.
Elf Pets™ are special North Pole animals you can adopt and love. Sent straight from the North Pole, each Elf Pet comes with a special storybook and instructions for adopting your pet friend. A magical heart charm hangs around the neck of each reindeer, and collects Christmas spirit throughout the year. Every time you care for your reindeer pet — every time you hug it and love it, talk to it and play with it—the reindeer’s heart charm fills with more Christmas spirit. On Christmas Eve, that full heart will help Santa’s sleigh fly!
- Elf Pets Book
- Plush Reindeer Toy
Out of stock
WOW! Duct tape fashions! Just tear, stick and wear! Make belts, jewelry, headbands, glasses, a purse and more. Templates and stencil make it easy! Includes 8 rolls of duct tape, 3 templates, precut fabric, 4 earring hooks, 4 jump rings, brooch pin, 2 belt rings, 2 plastic chains, hole punch, stencil, 2 stretchy loops, non-stick paper and easy instructions.
- Includes eight rolls of duct tape in different colors and patterns
- Kids ages seven and up learn to use duct tape to craft
- Includes shape templates and a hole punch
- Children can make earrings, a pin, a purse, and more
- Kit has supplies to make at least eight projects
- Seven years and up
Out of stock