Dolls & Accessories
With smooth white stockings and a wrinkled chest, this English bulldog is a tenacious little charmer. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, it sits at attention, alert for a call from you.
Dimensions: 21" x 10" x 19"Learn More
Lovable and familiar, this Jack Russell terrier is a faithful, steady friend. With excellent quality construction and attention to authentic markings and a lifelike expression, this terrier seeks a happy home.
- Ages 3+
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 7.5" x 21"
Adorable critters come with removable clothing. Family critters are poseable, with jointed arms and legs, and heads that turn! Twins have heads that turn.
Parents are approximately 3" tall, brothers and sisters are 2 1/4" tall, and the twins are 1 1/4" tall.
- Parents: 3"
- Brothers & Sisters: 2 1/4"
- Twins: 1 1/4"
It’s easy to fall for this fluffy puff of a Pomeranian. With excellent quality construction, it features attention to lifelike details, from the tips of its pointed ears, right down to the tip of its curled tail. Authentic coloring adds to the realism.
- Lifelike and life-sized
- Authentic coloring and realistically "groomed fur"
- Soft, polyester fabrics
- Measures 13" x 12" x 6"
- For ages 3+ years
This obedient dog has an attentive expression and will be happy to sit by your side. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, its beautiful markings are proof of its refined breeding and demonstrate why it won the title, "Best in Show"!
Dimensions: 20" x 8" x 18"Learn More
This six-piece play set gives kids all the housekeeping tools they need to keep it clean! Sized just for kids and built to last, the broom, mop, duster, dust pan, and hand brush are comfortable to use and easy to store--just hang them from the sturdy cords onto the included stand for neat, compact storage. (The dust pan can also snap onto any of the handles.) Natural-wood handles add durability and a classic look; bright pops of color keeps lots of fun in the mix!Learn More
Bichon Frise is a perfect lap-sized friend! With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, this snuggly dog has silky white fur and bright eyes.
- A Bichon Frise is a perfect lap-sized friend
- Excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details
- This snuggly dog has silky white fur and bright eyes.
- They're sure to be family favorites for dog years to come
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 7" x 17"
Equipped with a convenient built-in handle, it's perfect for the Calico fan on the go! Great for taking the critters over to a friend's house, on a trip, or simply set it up at home.
- 2 cozy rooms for hours of decorating fun
- 3 drawers to hold all the critters and accessories
CRITTERS AND ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
You'll bow wow them with these gorgeous, life-sized plush dogs! These lovable furry friends have lifelike features, a soft cuddly coats, and an internal frame to keep them upright. They're sure to be family favorites for dog years to come!
A true-blue Bostonian, this Boston Terrier has the dramatic coloring and distinctive pointy ears defining its breed. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, its soft furry fabric makes it an especially pet-able pet!
- Cuddly canines have life-like features
- Soft cuddly coats and strong posable frames
- They're sure to be family favorites for years to come
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 10" x 20"
Undo a lock or latch, swing open the numbered door and count on finding fun when the picture beneath is revealed on this wooden play board and educational toy! Build fine motor skills while learning colors, numbers, animals and more!
Find a specific colored door and identify the animals behind it. "Point to the red door. What animals are behind it?" (rabbits)Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Find a house and identify a specific shape and/or number: "Which house has a circle with the number 5?" (green)
- Count the animals behind a door or window. "Open the latch on the blue house. How many dogs do you see?" (2)
- Identify a house by describing something on it. "What color is the house with two circular windows"? (orange)
- Find a specific animal, name its color and count them. "Find the frogs. What color are the frogs? How many frogs do you see?" (green, 5)
- Find a specific shape on a house and ask who lives inside. "Point to the purple triangle. Who lives in this house?" (1 pony)
Dimensions: 15.5" x 11.5" x 1.25"Learn More