Here is an easy to assemble birdhouse for you and your child to assemble and decorate. Your feathered neighbors will love their home-tweet-home! Wooden panels, screws, 4 pots of paint and brush included.
Dimensions: 1.25" x 7.5" x 12.75" PackagedLearn More
Fun, Fashion Bags to Color n Go! Totally Trendy Tote or a Must-Have Messenger Bag! Includes Five Fashion Color Fabric Markers! Design and Color Your Way! Go In Style!
- Includes Color Your Own Bag and 5 permanent fabric markers
- Recommended Ages: 9-12
Dress and decorate this stunning showhorse with bows, braids, blankets--even sparkling wings! With 53 magnetic accessories including saddles, bridles, and manes and tails in lots of colors and styles, it's easy to create a look that's totally unique.
Simply place the magnetic wooden horse in its stand, choose your accessories, and stick them to Clover to dress her up. When it's time for a new event or adventure, it's easy to remove and rearrange the pieces again and again. The pieces store neatly in a segmented tray that's also great for sorting, counting, and matching activities.
This horse dress-up set Includes horse, stand, and 54 wooden pieces.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11.75" x 1.25" PackagedLearn More
Undo a lock or latch, swing open the numbered door and count on finding fun when the picture beneath is revealed on this wooden play board and educational toy! Build fine motor skills while learning colors, numbers, animals and more!
Find a specific colored door and identify the animals behind it. "Point to the red door. What animals are behind it?" (rabbits)Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Find a house and identify a specific shape and/or number: "Which house has a circle with the number 5?" (green)
- Count the animals behind a door or window. "Open the latch on the blue house. How many dogs do you see?" (2)
- Identify a house by describing something on it. "What color is the house with two circular windows"? (orange)
- Find a specific animal, name its color and count them. "Find the frogs. What color are the frogs? How many frogs do you see?" (green, 5)
- Find a specific shape on a house and ask who lives inside. "Point to the purple triangle. Who lives in this house?" (1 pony)
Dimensions: 15.5" x 11.5" x 1.25"Learn More
Here is a butterfly collection to set your young jewelry designer's heart aflutter! Beautifully detailed and hand-crafted, the wooden butterfly beads in this kids jewelry set coordinate with five cords and an amazing selection of accent beads for distinctive creations.
- Dimensions: 7" x 9.75" x 1" Packaged
- Recommended Ages: 4+ years
- Contains small parts. Contains small balls.
Kids can create a beautiful, color-in scene with the Melissa and Doug Stamp-A-Scene set! Includes 20 rubber-faced, wooden-handled outline stamps, and a two-color stamp pad filled with washable ink. Five colored pencils coordinate with each theme to add details and color to the scene.
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 11.25" x 1.75"
- Recommended ages: 4+ years
Featuring a rainbow, hearts, and more, children love using 8 playful stamps and a two-color inkpad. It's fun creating countless scenes and coloring in the pictures with the 5 colored pencils! This well-crafted set is conveniently contained in a sturdy wooden box for organizing and storage. It's a tremendous value that children will use over and over again! Washable, non-toxic kid-friendly ink.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify the image on each stamp.
- Ask the child to count the number of pencils in the set and name each color.
- Ask the child to place the stamps in a row, counting them as he/she lines them up.
- Ask the child to draw a landscape or environment and stamp an image into the scene.
Dimensions: 1.8" x 8" x 8.5" Assembled
Recommended Ages: 4+ yearsLearn More
Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
Your reflection will be regal in this glamorous wooden mirror set! This creative kit includes a wooden mirror, glitter and craft glue, sparkling gems and stickers to personalize your project. A perfect activity for parties or rainy days!
Dimensions: 1" x 11.5" x 6.25" PackagedLearn More
WOW! Duct tape fashions! Just tear, stick and wear! Make belts, jewelry, headbands, glasses, a purse and more. Templates and stencil make it easy! Includes 8 rolls of duct tape, 3 templates, precut fabric, 4 earring hooks, 4 jump rings, brooch pin, 2 belt rings, 2 plastic chains, hole punch, stencil, 2 stretchy loops, non-stick paper and easy instructions.
- Includes eight rolls of duct tape in different colors and patterns
- Kids ages seven and up learn to use duct tape to craft
- Includes shape templates and a hole punch
- Children can make earrings, a pin, a purse, and more
- Kit has supplies to make at least eight projects
- Seven years and up