Kids can create a beautiful, color-in scene with the Melissa and Doug Stamp-A-Scene set! Includes 20 rubber-faced, wooden-handled outline stamps, and a two-color stamp pad filled with washable ink. Five colored pencils coordinate with each theme to add details and color to the scene.
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 11.25" x 1.75"
- Recommended ages: 4+ years
The Crayola Washable Markers is ideal for classroom or office purposes and is also great for non-stop coloring fun. Available in a pack of eight, the Crayola markers features bright tropical colors that are visible even from a distance. These tropical color markers have large, conical tips that help you create broad strokes and medium lines. The conical tip markers will not leave behind any stain marks as they have a water-based, non-toxic ink that washes off easily from skin or clothing
- Water-based, non-toxic ink
- Washes off skin and clothing
- Pack of 8 markers
Fifty beautiful pictures leave lots of room for pink! Oversized 11" x 14" premium white bond paper feature outline drawings of flowers, princesses, horses and more. Each sheet in this large extra-large coloring book for kids is printed on one side only, so the colorful masterpieces won't smudge. The pages tear out cleanly to allow more than one child to color simultaneously and for proud display!
- Dimensions: 0.25" x 11" x 14" Packaged
- Recommended Ages: 3+ years
Encourage collaborative creativity with this handsome workspace. This feature-rich Arts and Crafts Center offers solid wood leg construction and an easy-to-clean white MDF surface, with child-safe t-molding edges. 18" wide paper roll loads below the table, and feeds across the tabletop for a continual canvas. Two white and wood-panel stools enable children to practice working together and sharing. Features six multi-color cups on the right side of the work surface, for holding markers, pens, paintbrushes, paint, and more. Two storage shelves hold six colorful non-woven storage bins--ideal for storing more art supplies. Comes with 18” wide starter roll of paper. Adult assembly required. Ages 3+.
Table measures 44"L x 30"W x 21"H, individual stool: 13"L x 13"W x 15"HLearn More
Here is a butterfly collection to set your young jewelry designer's heart aflutter! Beautifully detailed and hand-crafted, the wooden butterfly beads in this kids jewelry set coordinate with five cords and an amazing selection of accent beads for distinctive creations.
- Dimensions: 7" x 9.75" x 1" Packaged
- Recommended Ages: 4+ years
- Contains small parts. Contains small balls.
Choose from a box full of cute, kid-friendly styles to dress this cheerful wooden doll! Molly's wardrobe is filled with play clothes in coordinating colors and lively patterns to mix and match. Simply place the magnetic garments over the doll's surface, and they stick in place . . . until it's time for a change! A charming way to encourage hand-eye coordination, color recognition, and creativity. Includes doll, stand, and 38 wooden pieces.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11.75" x 1.25" PackagedLearn More
Here is an easy to assemble birdhouse for you and your child to assemble and decorate. Your feathered neighbors will love their home-tweet-home! Wooden panels, screws, 4 pots of paint and brush included.
Dimensions: 1.25" x 7.5" x 12.75" PackagedLearn More
Undo a lock or latch, swing open the numbered door and count on finding fun when the picture beneath is revealed on this wooden play board and educational toy! Build fine motor skills while learning colors, numbers, animals and more!
Find a specific colored door and identify the animals behind it. "Point to the red door. What animals are behind it?" (rabbits)Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Find a house and identify a specific shape and/or number: "Which house has a circle with the number 5?" (green)
- Count the animals behind a door or window. "Open the latch on the blue house. How many dogs do you see?" (2)
- Identify a house by describing something on it. "What color is the house with two circular windows"? (orange)
- Find a specific animal, name its color and count them. "Find the frogs. What color are the frogs? How many frogs do you see?" (green, 5)
- Find a specific shape on a house and ask who lives inside. "Point to the purple triangle. Who lives in this house?" (1 pony)
Dimensions: 15.5" x 11.5" x 1.25"Learn More