Choose from a box full of cute, kid-friendly styles to dress this cheerful wooden doll! Molly's wardrobe is filled with play clothes in coordinating colors and lively patterns to mix and match. Simply place the magnetic garments over the doll's surface, and they stick in place . . . until it's time for a change! A charming way to encourage hand-eye coordination, color recognition, and creativity. Includes doll, stand, and 38 wooden pieces.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11.75" x 1.25" PackagedLearn More
Amav's Mechanics Helicopter Busy Box is one of their most advanced construction sets of superb quality and variety for the young "engineer". This kit is challenging, yet easy to build, consisting of high-finish metal and plastic parts, wheels, nuts and bolts, screwdriver, spanner, and more. The Mechanics Helicopter can be built, dismantles, and re-built.
- 207 pieces
- For kids who love to dismantle and rebuild
- For ages 8 and up
$14.98The Melissa and Doug Alphabet Truck features wooden letter blocks on the sturdy trailer of this wooden truck toy. Roll it along, build a tower or spell your name! Beneficial for hand-eye coordination, letter-sound recognition and imaginative play. Learn More
Floral fun galore awaits a young designer with style. This charming wooden box, shaped like a flower in bloom, comes with sparkly jewels, glitter glue, 4 pots of color-coordinated paint and a pink paintbrush.
Dimensions: 5.25" x 7" x 1.75" PackagedLearn More
Be artistic anywhere with the Skidoddle Sketcher! This unique easel can hang on a door, stand or a table or be taken on the go.
- Hang on the back of a door to grow with child
- Can stand on the floor or table
- Storage pouches for craft items
- Patterned texture on doors for crayon rubbings
- Dry erase drawing surface
- Clip for paper
- Beams snap to back of easel for storage
- Clips to display creations
- Includes 10 dry-erase crayons, microfiber cloth
The Crayola Washable Markers is ideal for classroom or office purposes and is also great for non-stop coloring fun. Available in a pack of eight, the Crayola markers features bright tropical colors that are visible even from a distance. These tropical color markers have large, conical tips that help you create broad strokes and medium lines. The conical tip markers will not leave behind any stain marks as they have a water-based, non-toxic ink that washes off easily from skin or clothing
- Water-based, non-toxic ink
- Washes off skin and clothing
- Pack of 8 markers
The Shimmer 'n Sparkle - Cra-Z-Knitz all-in-one Ultimate Design Station makes knitting easy and fun with two looms in one! Create cool fashions by utilizing Cra-Z-Art's glitter and sparkle yarn. Design hats, scarves, bags, gloves, leg warmers and so much more! Create your fashions in your styles! It's easy to knit with Cra-Z-Knitz ultimate design station!
- All-in-One Knit & Store Desk
- Make hates, scarves, legwarmers, gloves, and more!
- Simple and easy to knit!
- Ages 6 & up
Out of stock
Undo a lock or latch, swing open the numbered door and count on finding fun when the picture beneath is revealed on this wooden play board and educational toy! Build fine motor skills while learning colors, numbers, animals and more!
Find a specific colored door and identify the animals behind it. "Point to the red door. What animals are behind it?" (rabbits)Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Find a house and identify a specific shape and/or number: "Which house has a circle with the number 5?" (green)
- Count the animals behind a door or window. "Open the latch on the blue house. How many dogs do you see?" (2)
- Identify a house by describing something on it. "What color is the house with two circular windows"? (orange)
- Find a specific animal, name its color and count them. "Find the frogs. What color are the frogs? How many frogs do you see?" (green, 5)
- Find a specific shape on a house and ask who lives inside. "Point to the purple triangle. Who lives in this house?" (1 pony)
Dimensions: 15.5" x 11.5" x 1.25"Learn More
Out of stock