Shop for John Deere Toy Tractors, Toy Farm Animals, Schleich Farm Animals and more.
Plow through dirt and stone in your very own construction zone using the durable Bruder CAT Bulldozer! With a functioning front blade that lifts and tilts, moving debris is a cinch. When you are finished unloading the dirt, lock the blade in position for safety as you travel around the construction zone.
If needed move the rake, up and down, located at the rear of the CAT Bulldozer too loosen that hard packed earth before lifting it and moving it to another location.
The crawler tracks around the tires add for a smooth ride even over those large dirt piles and rocks that prove too difficult for ordinary tires and equiptment. Nothing will get in your way of getting the job done.
1:16 scale is a perfect size to pack in a bag and take on vacation, to the parks or just in the backyard. Made of high quality ABS plastics, the Bruder CAT Bulldozer is easy to clean up after hours of playtime. Bruder Toys have provided hours of entertainment and memories in children and adults alike. Create new memories like the ones you have from childhood for the next generation.
- Rear Loosening Rake
- Height Adjustable Front Plow Blade
- True to Life Crawler Tracks
- 1:16 Scaled Equipment
Designed for ages 4 and up.
Choking hazard: not for infants under 3 years of age.Learn More
Rather transporting delicate fossils through the jungle or loads of equipment across the desert, Playmobil’s Tracked Vehicle is right for the job. With track tread and a handy winch, it can tackle almost any excursion. Seats two figures (sold separately). Shovel, crate, and tie down strap round out the additional features.
Add this unique vehicle to your hardworking fleet. Also makes a great addition to any playset in Playmobil’s Dinos series (sold separately), e.g. Volcano with Tyrannosaurus (5230) and Brachiosaurus with Baby (5231).
- Seats two figures (sold separately)
- Working winch
- Working track tread
- Flat bed for hauling
- Additional accessories, including a crate and shovel
Choking hazards - small parts
Recommended for Ages Four and Up.Learn More
Don’t have enough storage space for all your crops this season? Invest in a brand new, Modern Barn Silo created by PlayMobil.
After a years hard work and harvest the last thing you want to do as a successful farmer is allow your products to go to waste. With a new Barn Silo you can be sure to keep it dry, clean and ready for use. Made with a high quality Plastic and beautiful paint scheme, this Silo would be a wonderful addition to any PlayMobil farm set.
This Beautiful Silo Features:
- Elevated above ground mounting Stand
- Climbing Ladder
- Green Safety fencing
- Viewing Windows
- Working Chute
- Grain Products
- Viewing Hatch from Top of Silo
Choking Hazard — Not for children under 3 years of AgeLearn More
A play set to please equestrians of every age! This handsome pretend-play stable set houses eight flocked toy horses, each in its own wooden stall. Swing open the stable doors to take them out for playtime and admire their unique breed markings, then put each one back in its stall and latch the doors until the next big horse show! The sturdy wooden stable box features a comfortable handle on the top, a child-safe metal
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to give each horse a name. Write the names on the labels (included) and place them over the stalls.
- Ask the child to gather different collections of horses depending on rules you decide. For instance, you could ask the child to gather all the horses with spots, all the horses with white blazes, or all the horses with manes the same color as their tails.
- Read one of the breed descriptions, then show the child the picture and help identify the correct toy horse to match. Repeat until all the horses have been identified.
- Help the child create a big horse show with multiple events, such as dressage, show jumping and cross country. Use blocks or other toys to set up the different courses. Use ribbon or other craft supplies to make a blue ribbon for the winner!
Dimensions: 5" x 12.5" x 5"Learn More
Tough, Heavy, Dirty Construction work is easy when you have the right equipment.
Playmobil has created a heavy duty construction vehicle to get your job done!
The Transport Loader performs 2 jobs at once. With a bucket bed to haul debris around in and an orange swiveling loader to pick it all up with, even the hardest jobs are easy.
Drive the Construction Vehicle through rain, sleet, snow or mud, the tread on the tires can handle any type of terrain in any operation.
Use the two 2 ¾” construction figures to drive the truck, direct traffic or operate the loader. Both of them are happy and excited to be at work, no matter what or where the job.
- One Green Transport Vehicle
- Orange Swiveling Bucket Loader
- Triangular Hazard Sign
- 4 Free Rolling Tires with Tread
- Dual Entry Ladders
- 2 Construction Action Figures
Not for children under 3 years of Age
You have the lovely Suburban Home 4279 (sold separately), but your family is growing and needs even more space. Rather you need a new nursery or more office space, you can easily add an additional large room to your home with Playmobil’s Corner Floor Extension.
Extension not only adds an extra room to the second story, it also adds a balcony and additional stairs. Features windows and a window box planter. Add your decorating touches to make it warm and inviting.
- Extension for Suburban Home 4279 (sold separately)
- Adds one room to second story
- Balcony and exterior stairs
- Windows and window box planter
Small Parts - Choking Hazard
Not for children under 3 years of age.Learn More
Your Playmobil city needs a friendly corner store. With the Store Accessories set, you can equip your new store with everything needed to keep your customers happy. From pickles to laundry detergent and from snacks to hair brushes, this set has it all! Features a small produce section and even cleaning supplies. Display your products on the freestanding shelves and tables. Use the included chalkboard and real pencil to alert patrons of your store’s specials. When it is time to checkout, customers can bring their shopping baskets to the counter where they’ll find the register and a scale.
Whether role playing as the shopkeeper or the customer, your youngster will enjoy this toy for hours at a time and for years to come. Youngsters will have so much fun playing with all the various accessories, they may not even notice how much they are learning about the occupation of running a small business.
Combine it with the Bakery Interior 7456 (sold separately) to make a mega store. Set is the perfect compliment to Playmobil’s Store with Awning 6220 (sold separately).
- Measures 7.1” x 2” x 10.5”
- Freestanding shelves
- Two tables
- Scale and cash register
- Chalkboard and pencil
- Cleaning supplies with stand
- Numerous accessories, including canned goods, produce, bottles, shopping baskets, and more.
Choking hazards - Small parts - Not for children under three years of age.
Recommended for Ages Four and Up.
Feel the ground rumble below your feet as some of the heaviest and largest Dinosaurs on record come barreling through the trees, maybe escaping from their predators. Watch their daily activites while documenting all the important facts.
Collect tons of samples as you Explore the Forrest looking for that vital piece of proof to support your theories and visions.
Whatever your mission, the PlayMobil Explorer’s Campsite offers all the necessary tools to complete your task!
With features such as:
- 1 Tent for shade
- Guns/ Weapons
- Binoculars, Flashlight
- Hand tools, Shovels and Axes
- Lantern, Magnifying Glass
- Specimen Carrying Case
- Prehistoric Shells and Bugs
- Even a Hot Dog on a Stick
In collaboration with PlayMobils Dino collection that features explorers and other action figures, a child’s imagination can grow to roam the large Pre-Historic Era in a safe, make believe imaginary world while learning about an important era of our past.
Choking Hazard — Not for children under 3 years of AgeLearn More
A great tractor replica your little farmer can really get their hands on. Big enough to tackle rough terrain and get the heavy jobs done. Small enough to let their imaginations come to life.
This 1:16 scale tractor is loaded with features parents will appreciate and kids will love!
- Working lights! Cab roof lights flash.
- Interactive sound! Engine and reverse sounds with the push of a button.
- Steer the front wheels with tie rod steering! Back cab window opens to allow access to steering wheel.
- Removable front weights to balance implements.
- Dual rear tires.
- Clear plastic windows for a full view of the fields.
- Engine hood opens for routine maintenance and repairs!
- Removable parts interchangeable with 7430 Tractor (Erlt 35636).
3-point hitch with adjustable height for 1:16 scale Ertl implements. Goes great with:
- John Deere Six Bottom Plow 45302
- John Deere 550 Mulch Master 45347
- And more!
Manufactured by Ertl, an Iowa based company with over 65 years of experience manufacturing quality farming equipment models.
Three "AAA" batteries required, included. Access under removable cab.
- 1:16 scale
- 12.0 x 7.0 x 7.75
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Choking Hazard: not for infants under 3 years of age.
As a Fire Fighter you have one of the most important and dangerous jobs, protecting the public and saving lives! When others are rushing out, you have to rush in. It is vital to the community that all your equipment is in working and useable order.
Now the PlayMobil Fire Fighter with Equipment set provides you with all the necessary tools to get the job done in a safe and efficient manner! Combine it with other PlayMobil “City Action” sets like the PlayMobil Fire Station or Fire Engine and rest assured you will have all the tools you need.
Features Included in this set:
- One 2 ¾” Fire Fighter
- Safety Uniform and Turnout Gear
- Extension Ladder
- Axe and Misc. Tools
- Fire hydrant
- And other accessories
Not for children under the age of 3.