Shop for John Deere Toy Tractors, Toy Farm Animals, Schleich Farm Animals and more.
Award-winning farm accoutrement by Bruder. When it's time to move a large load of materials, this conveyer belt will be essential. An efficient way to relocate goods up onto trucks or between sites. This 1:16 scale model is a winner of the Spiel Gut award for workmanship, construction, safety and design. Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction.
- Realistic rubber conveyer belt transports goods steadily up the ramp.
- Get the belt in motion with a twist of the hand crank.
- Use to load hay, stones, sand, dirt and more into any of the Bruder trailers.
- Can be towed behind all Bruder vehicles with a drawbar coupling including the Sprinter, tractors, trailers, and Unimogs.
- Drawbar folds out for towing
- Adjustable height to accommodate many different applications
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Made of high quality ABS plastics.
21.4 x 5.2 x 12.2 inchesLearn More
Choking hazard: not for infants under three years of age.
Become a great Explorer and go where no man has gone before when using your very own RS2X3 Amphibious Truck!
With the capabilities to go both on land and through water nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams. Ride seamlessly over rough terrain using the RS2X3 ‘s 6 free rolling wheels with tread then glide smoothly into a waterway while staying afloat. Sporting the awesome red paint scheme with camouflage graphics, your truck will get you noticed.
The onboard tools are a necessity while exploring. With a front wench, sonar equipment, spotlights and 2 way emergency radio your Amphibious Truck has all the capabilities to complete any task at hand. Explore Land and Sea, looking for whatever your heart desires!
In collaboration with PlayMobils Dino collection that features explorers and other action figures, a child’s imagination can grow to roam the large Pre-Historic Era in a safe, make believe imaginary world while learning about an important era of our past.
- Noticeable Red Paint Scheme
- Camo Graphics
- Front Towing Wench
- Emergency Radio
- Sonar Equipment
- Free Rolling Wheels
Choking Hazard — Not for children under 3 years of AgeLearn More
The playing child is at the center of every single product made by BRUDER. Playing is not an end in itself, but lets children make experiences in the adult world which they can use for their own development.
In line with this principle, BRUDER products are developed as "model-sized toys." Model-sized to encourage children to imitate real life in the form of role plays; functional to help them understand the technical backgrounds by allowing them to "grasp by grabbing." Special attention is paid to the well-balanced interaction of easy-to-handle play functions and models that are true to life and offer the greatest possible level of stability. BRUDER's company slogan "just like the real thing" manifests itself, in particular, in the products of the Pro Series.Learn More
$19.00 Click for price
The basis of any good construction job is a solid foundation. This drum compactor is a great piece of equipment for the job! Designed with sharp-bend articulated steering, this compactor has a narrow turn radius. Great for use in tight or curvy spaces. Each detail is a carefully crafted replica of the original CAT equipment, down to the hand brake and roller bolts.
- Constructed of high quality materials like ABS plastic.
- This 1:16 scale model is made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction.
- Bruder holds the international Caterpillar license.
- 7.1 x 3.6 x 6.9 inches
With such thoughtful design and quality craftsmanship, this drum compactor will be around for years to come.
Recommended for ages 4 and up.Learn More
Choking hazard: not for infants under 3 years of age.
With authentic OEM graphics, quality diecast build, and detailed moving parts, this model makes a perfect addition to any farm diorama! Also with its durable construction and soft plastic tires (quiet and gentle on floors!), it's also a great plaything for your little farmer. The grain cart's diecast frame and box can take the abuse!Learn More
Everyone needs a relaxing coffee break now and then. Your favorite Playmobil figures are no exception. Now, with the Café Interior set, you can bring fresh coffee, delicious pastries, and an inviting atmosphere to your bustling Playmobil city. With this set, you have everything needed to furnish a quaint corner café. Features a fully-stocked baker’s display case, coffee maker, and cash register. Shelving and cupboards make storing your cups and saucers easy. A table and four chairs have been included to accommodate your dine-in customers.
Whether role playing as the barista or the customer, your youngster will enjoy this toy for hours at a time and for years to come. Youngsters will have so much fun playing with all the various accessories, they may not even notice how much they are learning about the profession of running a small restaurant.
Combine it with the Bakery Interior 7456 (sold separately) to make a large eatery. Set is the perfect compliment to these additional Playmobil sets (sold separately): Store with Awning 6220, and Hospital Expansion 7942.
- Cupboard with shelving
- Table and four chairs
- Baker’s display case
- Cash register
- Numerous pastries
- Coffee maker with additional storage
- Cups, saucers, and carafes
Choking hazards - Small Parts - Not for children under three years of age.
Recommended for Ages Four and Up.
The JLG telescopic loader is a true all-rounder. Do large amounts of earth have to be shovelled? Or delicate goods loaded onto palettes? The JLG telescopic loader is a reliable and effective partner in any situation. Its small size and the greatly extendable telescopic arm are exactly what make it the number one choice for many different locations of use. The JLG model is carefully controlled with four accentuated silver turning handles. Besides the adjustable arm height, the extendibility of the arm and alterability of the angle of the tool holder, the telescopic loader has fully functional four-wheel steering. This makes steering both the JLG telescopic loader and the Bruder model as easy as child's play.
- Cabin windows made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate
- The telescopic arm is extended and its height adjusted with the top rotary knob
- Changeable front loader scoop
- The angle of the bucket can be adjusted using the silver turning handle
- Four-wheel steering with silver handle
- Removable drawbar coupling
- Tread tires
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
*********TRAILER NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
$59.00 Click for price
Three tools in one! A compact tractor, wheel loader, and mini digger. Modeled after the Demopark Gold-Medal award winning JCB Midi CX Backhoe Loader. Standard tractor coupling can be combined with all trailers and equipment from the farming series for added versatility.
Full tread tires and all terrain oscillating axle make this multipurpose loader unstoppable! Driver's seat swivels so the operator can get a good look at the job site.
- Backhoe loader is fully functional!
- One-handed operation.
- Two folding support legs lock in to work mode or drive position for extra stability.
- Loader scoop interchangeable.
Front Shovel Features:
- Front loader scopp is fully functional!
- Bucket can be moved into loading and unloading position.
- Front scovel scoop interchangeable.
16.2 x 4.8 x 6.6 inchesLearn More
Warning - Choking hazard - Not for children under 3 years of age.