Shop for John Deere Toy Tractors, Toy Farm Animals, Schleich Farm Animals and more.
The playing child is at the center of every single product made by BRUDER. Playing is not an end in itself, but lets children make experiences in the adult world which they can use for their own development.
In line with this principle, BRUDER products are developed as "model-sized toys." Model-sized to encourage children to imitate real life in the form of role plays; functional to help them understand the technical backgrounds by allowing them to "grasp by grabbing." Special attention is paid to the well-balanced interaction of easy-to-handle play functions and models that are true to life and offer the greatest possible level of stability. BRUDER's company slogan "just like the real thing" manifests itself, in particular, in the products of the Pro Series.Learn More
Young MacDonalds will enjoy "down on the farm" fun with this fully assembled, wooden barn. Two-story barn is stocked with seven realistic plastic farm animals, a wooden ladder and a folding corral. Chunky handles let you take your bit of "country" wherever you go!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to name each farm animal and make the appropriate animal sound.
- Ask the child to count the number of barn sections, animals, windows, etc.
- Ask the child to manipulate the corral panels into different shapes and count the number of sides. A triangle (3), a square (4), a pentagon (5).
- Place the animals in the corral, ask the child to study them, then to close his/her eyes. Hide one animal in the barn. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and identify the missing animal.
- Hide all the animals from the child's sight, then secretly place one animal behind the sliding doors. Give hints to help the child identify the animal in the barn.
Dimensions: 11.25" x 13.5" x 7" Assembled
Recommended Ages: 3+ yearsLearn More
$39.98John Deere Big Red Barn vehicles provide fun preschool play with the realism and interaction tied to John Deere. Farmers trigger sound when placed in the Big Red Barn.Learn More
- Thrashing Combine - features removable farmer and combine with pivoting spout
- Roll & Rock Gator - features removable farmer, gator with flipping dump bed and hay
- Hop & Pop Tractor - features removable farmer, wagon with flipping dump bed, tomato crate and tractor with lift-up hood
- Lift & Load Front Loader - features farmer and load
- Plus, farmers, animals, fence and cargo
For ages 18 months and older.
Trash day is any day of the week with the Bruder MAN TGA Rear Loading Garbage Truck! Help your little one learn about what happens once the bins are wheeled to the curb. Little hands can experience mechanical function with the tilting refuse transport container that can be filled with dirt, sand, crunched up leaves and the like.
The bright orange color is sure to get the kiddo’s attention. Keep the learning experience going: it’s never too early to explore that recycling goes into the yellow container and the garbage goes into the green container. They will soon want to help mom and dad! This great toy can go into your Rural King cart with a click!
- Driver's cabin can be tilted
- Tilting refuse container can be opened
- For playing indoors and outdoors
- Made in Germany
- Made from high-quality plastics including ABS
- Scale 1:16
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small partsLearn More
Out of stock