Shop for John Deere Toy Tractors, Toy Farm Animals, Schleich Farm Animals and more.
The Ertl 1:16 John Deere 4020 Tractor w/ Rear Blade and Rotary Mower is designed as and 10" x 5" plastic tractor with rubber tires, steerable, removable hitch, working lights and sound. The blade is 5" x 7" that pivots side to side and 9" x 5.5" mower has a spinning blade.Learn More
A play set to please equestrians of every age! This handsome pretend-play stable set houses eight flocked toy horses, each in its own wooden stall. Swing open the stable doors to take them out for playtime and admire their unique breed markings, then put each one back in its stall and latch the doors until the next big horse show! The sturdy wooden stable box features a comfortable handle on the top, a child-safe metal
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to give each horse a name. Write the names on the labels (included) and place them over the stalls.
- Ask the child to gather different collections of horses depending on rules you decide. For instance, you could ask the child to gather all the horses with spots, all the horses with white blazes, or all the horses with manes the same color as their tails.
- Read one of the breed descriptions, then show the child the picture and help identify the correct toy horse to match. Repeat until all the horses have been identified.
- Help the child create a big horse show with multiple events, such as dressage, show jumping and cross country. Use blocks or other toys to set up the different courses. Use ribbon or other craft supplies to make a blue ribbon for the winner!
Dimensions: 5" x 12.5" x 5"Learn More
- Tractor cab is plastic with rubber tires
- Semi is made of plastic with rubber tires
- Trailer is all plastic with rubber tires
- Detachable gooseneck with fold down loading ramps
Dimetrodon, which means “two measures of teeth”, once strolled the Earth hunting and feeding on fish, reptiles, and amphibians. Now, you can bring a dimetrodon home! Study it as it lurks around the river banks and stalks its prey amongst tree trunks. Set includes one dimetrodon and landscape.
Landscape play set includes a river,foilage and creepy crawly accessories. One tree can even be bent down across the river to make a bridge for your snake, scorpion, dragonfly, and lizard (included.) Youngsters can role play as the large predator or they can think strategically as they hide the prey animals and keep them safe. Students’ hand-eye coordination and imaginative thinking will be strengthened as they explore this prehistoric playset.
And for even bigger fun, add additional sets from Playmobil’s Dinos series (sold separately). Measures: 9.8” x 3.9” x 7.9”
- Landscape, including river, trees, and plants
- Tree bends across river
- Additional wildlife accessories
- Measures: 9.8” x 3.9” x 7.9”
Recommended for Ages Four and Up.Learn More
8 inch modern-styled tractor, with working loader, and gravity wagon. Both features Monster Tread tires.
- 8 Inch Modern-Styled Tractor
- Working Loader
- Includes Gravity Wagon
- Both Features Monster Tread Tires
- Ages 3+
Let you little ones imagination run wild and bring the farm straight to the living room with the New Ray 1:43 Livestock Semi & Cattle Ranch Set.
- Two Barns
- Working Windmil
- 1:43 Die Cast/ Plastic Livestock Truck
- Ranch Accessories
Feel the ground rumble below your feet as some of the heaviest and largest Dinosaurs on record come barreling through the trees, maybe escaping from their predators. Watch their daily activites while documenting all the important facts.
Collect tons of samples as you Explore the Forrest looking for that vital piece of proof to support your theories and visions.
Whatever your mission, the PlayMobil Explorer’s Campsite offers all the necessary tools to complete your task!
With features such as:
- 1 Tent for shade
- Guns/ Weapons
- Binoculars, Flashlight
- Hand tools, Shovels and Axes
- Lantern, Magnifying Glass
- Specimen Carrying Case
- Prehistoric Shells and Bugs
- Even a Hot Dog on a Stick
In collaboration with PlayMobils Dino collection that features explorers and other action figures, a child’s imagination can grow to roam the large Pre-Historic Era in a safe, make believe imaginary world while learning about an important era of our past.
Choking Hazard — Not for children under 3 years of AgeLearn More