The Peterbilt Model 579 Semi has a detachable lowboy trailer featuring removable arms and fold down ramps for easy loading and unloading of the tractor.Learn More
You will be impressed with the Ertl 1:16 Peterbilt 367 Flatbed w/ John Deere 4020 Tractor! This semi, trailer and tractor are idnetical to the real version, onyl a little smaller!
- High quality plastic toy
- Semi features: Lights and sounds, opening cab doors to access the steering wheel, steerable from wheels and rear hitch.
- Flatbed trailer features: Sliding and tilting bed
- Tractor features: Lights and sounds, NF axle, single wheels and adjustable hitch.
- Pickup with Horse Trailer
- Two Horses with Riders
- Fencing, barrels and hay for the horses
- 1/32 Scale
The perfect gift or toy for the young horse lover, Sonsela is a beautiful Bay Blanket Appaloosa. As a Mid-States Exclusive Collectible Horse, Sonsela celebrates the wild and beautiful Spirit of the Horse. She is a 2015 Breyer Limited Edition, so be sure to get your hands on Sonsela while you can! Sonsela is elegantly molded with an aesthetically pleasing musculature and coloring. Standing 6 inches tall and 9 inches in length, this horse is modeled at a 1:12 scale. A definite must-have for any horse fan! Sonsela will be the pride and joy of any collection of horses as her beauty is unmatched. Let her grace and elegance brighten up your home.
- Scale 1:12
- Dimensions: 9" L x 6" H
- For ages 8 & up
The Ertl 1:16 John Deere 4020 Tractor w/ Rear Blade and Rotary Mower is designed as and 10" x 5" plastic tractor with rubber tires, steerable, removable hitch, working lights and sound. The blade is 5" x 7" that pivots side to side and 9" x 5.5" mower has a spinning blade.Learn More
Make sure your cattle has a way out of the pin with a walk-through gate. The Little Buster Toys Red Walk-Through Gate is durable and built to last. This gate attaches easily with the cattle panels and cattle chutes.
- Made of Metal
**Cow not included!Learn More
A play set to please equestrians of every age! This handsome pretend-play stable set houses eight flocked toy horses, each in its own wooden stall. Swing open the stable doors to take them out for playtime and admire their unique breed markings, then put each one back in its stall and latch the doors until the next big horse show! The sturdy wooden stable box features a comfortable handle on the top, a child-safe metal
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to give each horse a name. Write the names on the labels (included) and place them over the stalls.
- Ask the child to gather different collections of horses depending on rules you decide. For instance, you could ask the child to gather all the horses with spots, all the horses with white blazes, or all the horses with manes the same color as their tails.
- Read one of the breed descriptions, then show the child the picture and help identify the correct toy horse to match. Repeat until all the horses have been identified.
- Help the child create a big horse show with multiple events, such as dressage, show jumping and cross country. Use blocks or other toys to set up the different courses. Use ribbon or other craft supplies to make a blue ribbon for the winner!
Dimensions: 5" x 12.5" x 5"Learn More