$104.00 Click for price
The playing child is at the center of every single product made by BRUDER. Playing is not an end in itself, but lets children make experiences in the adult world which they can use for their own development.
In line with this principle, BRUDER products are developed as "model-sized toys." Model-sized to encourage children to imitate real life in the form of role plays; functional to help them understand the technical backgrounds by allowing them to "grasp by grabbing." Special attention is paid to the well-balanced interaction of easy-to-handle play functions and models that are true to life and offer the greatest possible level of stability. BRUDER's company slogan "just like the real thing" manifests itself, in particular, in the products of the Pro Series.Learn More
Protect your Horses all year long using PlayMobils “Country” themed Horse Shed in your pastures.
With Two Solid Walls, Overhead Roof and Open Air Ventilation all livestock can be kept happy and healthy. Use the brown sheltered space for horses, cows, sheep or goats. If you need to perform chores, use the valuable hooks on the side to tie your animals or hang a multitude of halters, bridles and ropes for easy access when needed. Place a horse shed in each pasture to protect your animals from the sometimes harsh environment.
Choking Hazard — Not for children under 3 years of Age
Add this Lipizzaner mare to your Schleich animal collection. Schleich models are all hand painted to be as close as can be to real life.During the reign of the Habsburgs, both nobility and soldiery were interested in a strong but flexible horse breed they could use for their purposes. By the end of the 16th century, archduke Charles II founded a stud in Lipica where horses were bred to develop the breeds that are famous and popular today. Lipizzans demonstrate traditional dressage movements at the Spanish Riding School in Vienna.
Item size in cm (W x D x H):Learn More
5.51 x 1.57 x 3.74
Foxes can jump one yard vertically.
Described as a cat-like canine, foxes have eyes similar to a cat's and like to pounce on their prey. Thanks to their keen sense of hearing, foxes can pounce with precision, knowing exactly where dinner is. Although they are generally nocturnal, foxes can change their schedule according to the human population where it resides. Living in dens, both male and female foxes help to raise their young, called kits. Instilling life skills, foxes live by standards that include burying uneaten food, saving it for later. Foxes are generally about three feet long, weighing around thirty pounds.
- Dimensions: 0.8" L x 2" W x 1.6" H
A play set to please equestrians of every age! This handsome pretend-play stable set houses eight flocked toy horses, each in its own wooden stall. Swing open the stable doors to take them out for playtime and admire their unique breed markings, then put each one back in its stall and latch the doors until the next big horse show! The sturdy wooden stable box features a comfortable handle on the top, a child-safe metal
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to give each horse a name. Write the names on the labels (included) and place them over the stalls.
- Ask the child to gather different collections of horses depending on rules you decide. For instance, you could ask the child to gather all the horses with spots, all the horses with white blazes, or all the horses with manes the same color as their tails.
- Read one of the breed descriptions, then show the child the picture and help identify the correct toy horse to match. Repeat until all the horses have been identified.
- Help the child create a big horse show with multiple events, such as dressage, show jumping and cross country. Use blocks or other toys to set up the different courses. Use ribbon or other craft supplies to make a blue ribbon for the winner!
Dimensions: 5" x 12.5" x 5"Learn More
Does your little one want to be just like dad? With the Bruder John Deere 7930 Tractor with Dual Tires 9808, your child can do just that! The John Deere 7930 is equipped with versatility and realistic features. This tractor has a glazed driver's cab that features working cab doors, as well as a raising engine bonnet for an unobstructed view of the engine block. The front weight and hoisting system provide forthe perfect load distribution in any work position. Supported by dual tires and a floating axle allows this John Deere to be steerable and plow through even the most difficult terrain. The front loader receiver on the tractor can be used to inscrease you functionality and work load even more.
- Doors can be opened
- Detachable front weight
- Two coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- Receiver for front loader (sold seperately)
- Engine bonnet can be opened
- Steerable and off-road axle
- Tread tyres
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- Easy to attach tires due to bayonet lock
- Includes adapter for mounting
- 1:16 Scale
**Recommended for ages 3 and up.Learn More