Shop for John Deere Toy Tractors, Toy Farm Animals, Schleich Farm Animals and more.
Regular Price: $44.98
Special Price: $30.00
Peterbilt 367 Straight Truck with Grain Box - Big Farm Series - High Impact ABS PlasticErtl's Big Farm 1:16 scale vehicles are the only line of off-road toys designed with loads of detail that features lights and sounds play action.
Ertl's Big Farm 1:16 scale vehicles are the only line of off-road toys designed with loads of detail that features lights and sounds play action. Ertl Big Farm is a great alternative for younger children and kids can enjoy hours of indoor and outdoor vehicle play with this line of durable tractors and equipment.
This model features:
- - Lights and sounds action
- - Chrome wheels
- - Fuel tanks
- - Air cleaners
- - Mirrors
- - Exhaust stack
- - Horn lights
- - Grille and visor
- - Opening cab doors
- - Steerable front wheels
- - Movable mirrors
- - Big Farm rear hitch - Grain box features tilting body, opening rear doors, and removable cover
The playing child is at the center of every single product made by BRUDER. Playing is not an end in itself, but lets children make experiences in the adult world which they can use for their own development.
In line with this principle, BRUDER products are developed as "model-sized toys." Model-sized to encourage children to imitate real life in the form of role plays; functional to help them understand the technical backgrounds by allowing them to "grasp by grabbing." Special attention is paid to the well-balanced interaction of easy-to-handle play functions and models that are true to life and offer the greatest possible level of stability. BRUDER's company slogan "just like the real thing" manifests itself, in particular, in the products of the Pro Series.Learn More
Founded in 1937, Fendt is one of Germany’s premier manufacturers of powerful agricultural machinery. Fendt and industry-leading Bruder both know that a trusty tractor is any farmer’s greatest asset. Together they bring the dependable 1:16 scale Fendt 936 Vario Tractor home to your little farmer.
Whether hauling farm equipment or building a new barn, this is the multipurpose tractor for the job! Features steerable front wheels that operate with the patented steering design. The enclosed steering arm extends through the sliding roof to allow for precise and easy navigating, even for little hands. This exclusive feature makes this toy exceptional for helping youngsters learn manual manipulation while also strengthening hand-eye coordination.
Independent suspension and rugged tread tires make it a one-of-a-kind toy that can tackle uneven terrain. High-quality, fade-resistant ABS plastic makes this toy durable and ideal for indoor and outdoor play. And when taking on those big jobs, extra wheels (sold separately) snap easily onto the existing wheels. Frontloader and forklift arms (sold separately) attach easily and allow youngsters to move heavy loads around the farm.
Working cab doors and transparent, break-proof polycarbonate windows make this toy compatible with Bruder figures (sold separately). Frontend has a detachable weight, and the hood opens to reveal the engine compartment. The height-adjustable trailer hitch is compatible with all other farming appliances and trailers sold (separately) by Bruder.
This tractor is essential to any farm playset. Bruder’s attention to detail encourages youngsters to role play as hardworking farmers, and the easy-to-use functions make learning fun.
Warning - Choking hazard - Small parts included - Not for children under 3 years of age.Learn More
- 1:16 Scale
- Opening hood and doors
- Compatible with Bruder figures and appliances
- Independent suspension and tread tires
- Made of high-quality materials
- Transparent, break-proof polycarbonate windows
- Removable front weight
- Height-adjustable trailer hitch
- Patented steering arm
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Made in Germany
- Measures 13.6 in. x 6.9 in. x 7.9 in.
This excavator will be digging for years to come!
A great excavator for doing some serious earth-moving. The Bruder Caterpillar wheel excavator is the perfect digger for tight spaces and roadside applications.
- Four wheels with full tread tires allow agile maneuvering
- Scoop action from handle on the bucket boom arm
- Arm can be lowered below the ground level for drainage and other work
- Adjustable boom for ease of transportation
- Removable shovel
- Mounted on a turntable for 360° movement
- Two stabilizer legs for added safety
- Constructed of high quality materials like ABS plastics. No glue or screws.
- This 1:16 scale model is a winner of the Spiel Gut award for workmanship, construction, safety and design.
- Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction. Bruder holds the international Caterpillar license.
Dimensions: 17.3 x 6.7 x 10.5 inches
Recommended for ages 4 and up.Learn More
Choking hazard: not for infants under 3 years of age.
Out of stock