Shop for John Deere Toy Tractors, Toy Farm Animals, Schleich Farm Animals and more.
* These are HUGE !
* Measures 29.5" Long, 13" Wide, 12" High. Header is 24.5" wide.
Big Farm farmers get ready for the ultimate BIG FARM Toy – the 1/16 S670 Combine…. Just like the real thing only smaller takes on a new meaning with this gigantic John Deere S670 combine toy. Real combine features include: lights and sounds, steerable rear wheels, spinning unloading auger, and grain head that rotates when combine moves forward and reverse. Finally, a combine toy the 1/16 scale gravity wagon will fit under! Combine measures: 24 1/2" L x 29 1/2" W x 12" H. John Deere Part Number TBEK46070.
- Light and sounds
- Steerable rear wheels
- Removable front outside dual wheels
- Right side rear body panel opens
- Oscillating rear axle
- Movable mirrors
- Detachable grain head
- Feeder housing raises and lowers
- Unloading auger rotates outward, spins, and unloads grain pellets
- 24 1/2" L x 29 1/2" W x 12" H
Note: This is not DieCast replica.Learn More
The Bruder MB Arocs Winter Service Vehicle with Plow, is made to be a mean machine and can clear the streets with ease! The snow plow is designed with a front grill featuring an excavator tooth design, the teeth represent the vehicles hands on approach and power. With this model Bruder focused intensively on the durability and equipped the cab with an opening door and has a realistic gritter mechanism to apply sand or any other grit to the road surface to help prevent accidents from happening.
- Drivers Cab: Folding outside mirror, doors can be opened
- Chassis: Tread Tires
- Working Space of the screw can be viewed (flap can be opened and closed)
- Tank can be filled with water
- Rotating ladder
- Gritter Rotates by 180° (for transport and cleaning function)
- Fully functioning gritter with feeding screw can be switched on and off by a lever
- The blade can be lifted in or out by lever
- Flags can be mounted on the plow blade
- The blade angle can be adjusted 30º, it is self-arresting and stepless
- Includes adapter for tractors and trucks
- Scale 1:16
- Can be retrofitted with the Bruder Light & Sound Module. ( mfg. # 02801)
**Recommended for ages 4 years and olderLearn More
Your little one's eyes will light up when they see how realistic and big this semi is! The Ertl 1:16 scale model 367 Peterbilt Semi/Grain Trailer is identical to the life size model! The Peterbilt Semi has many features including, opening doors, adjustable mirrors, working lights, horn and engine sounds! The grain trailer has a opening hopper bottom doors, opening and closing trailer tarp, movable trailer jack stand and adjustable tag axle wheels. This semi will complete your child's play farm, by allowing them to take the grain from the combine to the bins to sell at a later date!
- Sounds: Start of the Engine and Horn
- Working Lights
- Opening Doors
- Opening and Closing Trailer Tarp
- Opening Grain Hopper Bottom Doors to Release Grain
- Movable Trailer Jack Stand
- Adjustable Mirrors
- Adjustable Tag Axle Wheels
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries - Included!
- Age 3+
Measures: 45 inches long x 6.5 inches wide x 7.5 inches highLearn More
The Bruder Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon looks exactly like the real life model and is just as functional! Hauling a horse trailer has never been easier! In addition to the two-part detachable segment rood, the bonnet, rear door and all four doors open as well. The rear seat can also be moved to create space for all of the equipment for the horse show. Steering can be done from inside the Jeep or can be done with the steering rod that can attach to the wheel from an opening in the roof, allowing steering to be effortless!
- Four door Jeep Wrangler
- Detachable backseat
- Spring loaded front and rear acles with 4 steel strings
- Includes removable drawbar coupling
- Side door can be opened on the trailer
- Fold down ramp on trailer Lowerable support leg with crank on trailer
- Horse included
- Scale 1:16
**Recommended for ages 3 years and older.Learn More
"Daddy, can I have a pony?"
It's a cliche. You see it in movies and maybe you have even heard that phrase yourself. For most people, a real horse is out of the question. That's what Bruder is for. They have designed a life-like horse and stable set up that will let your children play horses to their hearts content. They can help the action figure clean the stalls or water the horse. There's a lot that this set up can do, it all depends on your imagination! The roofs of the stalls are removeable, allowing you a birdseye view of the stalls. The Bruder horse stall comes with a woman and accessories such as a shovel and pitchfork. Play time has endless possibilities with this great toy from Bruder. Bruder’s quality work is evident in the sturdy design of the barn and the horses. Your child will learn to work while playing.Learn More
The Little Buster Toys Priefert Working Cattle Chute Playset is made just like the life size model and is extremely durable from the metal construction.
- Front Sliding Head Gates
- Side Exit Gate
- Includes: Squeeze Chute, 4 Panels and 1 Pasture Walk-through Gate
- Made of metal
***Cattle not Included!Learn More
Welcome Mr. Mayor to the PLAYMOBIL®CITY HALL WITH INTERIOR. This very new addition is a great anchor for your city life set. It is so realistic with its details, the tv dish and the antenna on the roof, alarm system on the side, mailbox out front. Never fear walking this street in the dark for there is a street light. Designers even added a window box and a vine of ivy growing up the front. Isn’t this a city where you might want to live?
Parents if this is your introduction to the product, know that award winning PLAYMOBIL® toys were first created by Hans Beck in 1974. They have become a classic throughout children’s playrooms around the world. Approximately 2.6 billion of the beloved play figures with the iconic smile have been produced. They spark imaginative play for children. Both parents and educators recognize PLAYMOBIL®’s toys as a benchmark for high-value, quality play products. Good Housekeeping, Parenting Magazine and Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, among others have recognized and awarded this line of toys.Learn More