You have the lovely Suburban Home 4279 (sold separately), but your family is growing and needs even more space. Rather you need a new nursery or more office space, you can easily add an additional large room to your home with Playmobil’s Corner Floor Extension.
Extension adds an extra room to the second story and features windows and a window box planter. Add your decorating touches to make it warm and inviting.
- Extension for Suburban Home 4279 (sold separately)
- Adds one room to second story
- Windows and window box planter
Small Parts - Choking Hazard
Not for children under 3 years of age.Learn More
This all-in-one play set features everything your child needs to complete his/her John Deere collection! This incredible play set includes a carry case with an easy to use handle and opening front 'latch' that keeps everything safely secured inside when 'on the go.'
- Includes 13-inch tall plastic carrying case with latch
- Includes 6-piece equipment assortment as shown
- Includes 6 farm animals
- Includes 4 fence sections
- Made of durable plastic
- Recommended for children ages 3-years and older
Every construction site needs an office! Trailer makes a great break room or head office.
Safety yellow and red coloring make the trailer easily visible on the construction site.
- Front door and access window open and close
- Front ladder-style steps lead up to the front door
- Sits on four realistic tires
- Front trailer hitch
- Ventilation panel and utility panel on side with door that opens and closes
Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.6 x 4.8 inches.
Recommended for ages four and up.Learn More
Choking hazard: not for infants under three years of age.
Feel the ground rumble below your feet as some of the heaviest and largest Dinosaurs on record come barreling through the trees, maybe escaping from their predators. Watch their daily activites while documenting all the important facts.
Collect tons of samples as you Explore the Forrest looking for that vital piece of proof to support your theories and visions.
Whatever your mission, the PlayMobil Explorer’s Campsite offers all the necessary tools to complete your task!
With features such as:
- 1 Tent for shade
- Guns/ Weapons
- Binoculars, Flashlight
- Hand tools, Shovels and Axes
- Lantern, Magnifying Glass
- Specimen Carrying Case
- Prehistoric Shells and Bugs
- Even a Hot Dog on a Stick
In collaboration with PlayMobils Dino collection that features explorers and other action figures, a child’s imagination can grow to roam the large Pre-Historic Era in a safe, make believe imaginary world while learning about an important era of our past.
Choking Hazard — Not for children under 3 years of AgeLearn More
A play set to please equestrians of every age! This handsome pretend-play stable set houses eight flocked toy horses, each in its own wooden stall. Swing open the stable doors to take them out for playtime and admire their unique breed markings, then put each one back in its stall and latch the doors until the next big horse show! The sturdy wooden stable box features a comfortable handle on the top, a child-safe metal
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to give each horse a name. Write the names on the labels (included) and place them over the stalls.
- Ask the child to gather different collections of horses depending on rules you decide. For instance, you could ask the child to gather all the horses with spots, all the horses with white blazes, or all the horses with manes the same color as their tails.
- Read one of the breed descriptions, then show the child the picture and help identify the correct toy horse to match. Repeat until all the horses have been identified.
- Help the child create a big horse show with multiple events, such as dressage, show jumping and cross country. Use blocks or other toys to set up the different courses. Use ribbon or other craft supplies to make a blue ribbon for the winner!
Dimensions: 5" x 12.5" x 5"Learn More
Have you acquired too many Ponies or Horses for your Playmobil® Large Horse Farm with Paddock? Use the Pony Farm Addition to add needed stall space and room for each of your ponies.
Just like real farms, space is essential to animal care. Healthy animals are offered ample space and room to roam with plenty of exercise and good care. With its easy locking grid pieces construction is very minimal and in no time at all, you too can provided excellent care to your horses and ponies.
The exquisite details of the various sets have provided Playmobil® with excellent 4 and 5 star ratings across the internet. The Pony Farm Extension exhibits the same wonderful specifications highlighted in the adjoining Large Horse Farm with Paddock. With ample stall space, detailed light fixtures and matching paint schemes this extension is sure to please even the most thorough child.
Designed for ages 4 and up, Playmobil® Horse and Pony farms provide hours of playtime enjoyment. This extension set is a perfect fit for the Large Farm with Paddock.
SMALL PARTS -- NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE -- CHOKING HAZARDSLearn More
Dimetrodon, which means “two measures of teeth”, once strolled the Earth hunting and feeding on fish, reptiles, and amphibians. Now, you can bring a dimetrodon home! Study it as it lurks around the river banks and stalks its prey amongst tree trunks. Set includes one dimetrodon and landscape.
Landscape play set includes a river,foilage and creepy crawly accessories. One tree can even be bent down across the river to make a bridge for your snake, scorpion, dragonfly, and lizard (included.) Youngsters can role play as the large predator or they can think strategically as they hide the prey animals and keep them safe. Students’ hand-eye coordination and imaginative thinking will be strengthened as they explore this prehistoric playset.
And for even bigger fun, add additional sets from Playmobil’s Dinos series (sold separately). Measures: 9.8” x 3.9” x 7.9”
- Landscape, including river, trees, and plants
- Tree bends across river
- Additional wildlife accessories
- Measures: 9.8” x 3.9” x 7.9”
Recommended for Ages Four and Up.Learn More