Slide, collide and score to win the game of Sorry! Draw cards to see how far you get to move one of your pawns on the board. If you land on a Slide you can zip to the end and bump your opponents' pawns – or your own! Jump over pawns and hide in your Safety zone while getting powers with the 2 power-up tokens. Keep on moving and bumping until you get all three of your pawns from your color Start to your color Home. But watch out, because if you get bumped, Sorry! It's all the way back to Start!
Includes gameboard, 12 Sorry! Pawns, 44 cards, 2 power-up tokens and instructions
- Classic Sorry! game is mystery-solving guessing fun
- Bump other players' pawns and hide in your Safety Zone, where pawns of other colors can't enter
- Power-up tokens give you special powers
Ages 6 and up.
For 2 to 4 players.
Jumbo Texture Food Dominoes are an ideal way to help children develop tactile discrimination and visual perception, using healthy food shapes with varying textures! A set complete with 28 double-sided plastic dominoes, one side is grape-colored with white dots, and the opposite side is white with colorful, tactile food cutouts. Match pairs of the chicken leg, slice of bread, bananas, strawberry, broccoli, and peach! Great for visual and tactile skills, games and sequencing or language activities. Ages 2+. Each domino measures 4"L x 2"W x .5"H.Learn More
Challenge a friend to disc-dropping fun with the classic game of Connect 4! Drop your red or yellow discs in the grid and be the first to get 4 in a row to win. If your opponent is getting too close to 4 in a row, block them with your own disc! Whoever wins can pull out the slider bar to release all the discs and start the fun all over again!
Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions.
- Ages 6 and up.
- For 2 players.
- Adult assembly required.
Out of stock
- Disney Frozen Pop-Up Game
- Modeled after the original pop-up game, just press the center bubble and watch the die roll then move your game board pices around to your home
- The first to get all their pieces home, wins
- Game is set for 2-4 players
- Age graded for ages 4+
Out of stock