Benson is the ideal pet for any dog lover! His bright eyes and shiny nose attest to his excellent "health" and his adorable face expresses his sweet disposition. Benson has a soft, furry 10 inch body and his slightly weighted paws help him "sit" up.
Dimensions: 9.25" x 12.75" x 7"Learn More
With its shiny fur and long white tusks, this wise and wrinkly walrus is a perfect playtime companion for pretend ocean adventures! Realistic coloring, floppy flippers, and a leathery little nose make it whimsical; a soft, snuggly body makes it a great choice for cuddle time, too.
Dimensions: 17" x 33" x 25"Learn More
Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this item a childhood favorite. Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills. Pound the four balls through the holes and watch them roll down the ramps! Ages 2+
- Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this item a childhood favorite
- Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills
- Pound the four balls through the holes and watch them roll down the ramps!
- Sturdy wood construction
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- Dimensions: 10" x 5.5" x 5.5"
Looking into the eyes of this lifelike husky will melt the heart of any dog lover! With top-quality construction and great attention to detail - right down to its curled tail - this is a dog that will be a faithful companion for many years. Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 24" x 12" x 33"Learn More
Young pizza chefs will shout "Mamma Mia!" when they see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set. Then they'll get busy topping, cutting and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula and a wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes "slicing" noises when cut!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Place all the pizza slices in a row. With the child, count the number of pieces. Repeat until the child is able to count them independently.
- Ask the child to sort the toppings into groups by type. Have the child identify each type of food and count how many there are in each group. Count how many toppings there are all together.
- Play a matching game by filling a slice of pizza with three toppings and asking the child to match your slice.
- Put all six slices of pizza on the pizza pan to introduce the word "whole." Demonstrate "half" by slicing through the middle of the pizza. Put the pizza together again, then demonstrate "thirds" by slicing the pizza into three equal sections.
- Ask the child to make you a slice of pizza to order. Specify which toppings you'd like, and ask the child to cut one or more pieces for you to "eat."
Swinging from the treetops and into your arms, this chimp is ready to "monkey" around with your heart! This lifelike chimpanzee features excellent quality construction and special attention to detail. It has a charming expression and long, loving arms for lots of hugs.
Dimensions: 20" x 11" x 18"Learn More
This cuddly plush pelican has an empty belly . . . and a big appetite for fun! Young children can open the pelican's big bill (which squeaks when squeezed!) to drop four mini plush animals into his open mouth. Then the crinkly shrimp, squeaking octopus, and rattling fish and crab drop right into the bird's big belly! A peek-in, reach-in window on the pelican's front lets kids spot them easily and pull them out to try it all again. The repetitive activity is great for babies and toddlers working on motor skills and other early developmental skills. And thanks to an incredible array of fun-to-explore features--from chubby, squeak-able cheeks to crinkly wings to floppy, rattling feet--it never gets old!Learn More
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!