Each happy farm animal "sounds off" in its own voice when its animal puzzle piece is placed correctly in this eight-piece wooden peg puzzle! Your child will enjoy hearing all eight sounds and looking at the full-color, matching pictures under the pieces, while developing matching and listening skills with this captivating multisensory puzzle.
Dimensions: 8.75" x 11.75" x 1"Learn More
This pint-sized stuffed animal answers the question: How cute can a little dog possibly be? Peanut Chihuahua has a sweet smile, big loving eyes and soft fur that begs to be petted. At just eight inches tall, Peanut fits easily in a backpack . . . or in the crook of your little one's arm. Surface washable.
Dimensions: 7.5" x 8" x 5"Learn More
This extra-large search and find puzzle offers an extra activity when completed. The 48 sturdy cardboard pieces assemble to reveal a lovely ocean scene filled with happy animals. A visual picture list is printed right on the puzzle, encouraging counting games and picture-search activities with no reading required.
- Includes 48 extra-thick cardboard pieces
- Completed puzzle features search-and-find activity
- Easy-Clean surface keeps puzzle looking new
- Over 4' long
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills
- Dimensions: 50"L x 18"W
Recognizing color, shape and size, and sorting objects into groups are the "building blocks" of beginning math skills. What better way to explore these important concepts than with boldly colored wooden blocks and frame! Extension activities are included to explore form, fun and function all in one toy!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Tallest to Smallest: Remove all blocks from the sequence board and sort them into six groups, as in Sorting Activities. Ask the child to choose the tallest blocks from each group and line them up in matching spaces at one end of the sequence board. When this is completed, ask the child to place the medium blocks in the remaining matching spaces on the sequence board. With all of the blocks in position, ask the child to point to the tallest row of blocks, the medium row of blocks and the smallest row of blocks.
- Add and Subtract: Place one or two blocks in the sequence board and position the sequence board in front of the child. Add one block at a time while guiding the child through addition problems. For example, you might say, "If we have one block and we add one block, how many blocks do we have in all? One plus one is two! What if we add one more block?" Point to each block, counting aloud. Encourage addition skills by continuing to add blocks.
Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.25" x 3.25"Learn More
With a jaunty plaid bow, this little dog is ready to play! Lovely details and an energetic pose make this lifelike stuffed animal look almost real. High-quality fabrics and fill will make kids really love him! Surface washable.
Dimensions: 11" x 9.5" x 6.5"Learn More
Who's stomping through the jungle? It's Sterling Elephant! This super-plush pal has huge floppy ears and a trunk that can sniff out a hug a mile away. A slightly weighted bottom helps him stay seated when the day's stomping is done.
Dimensions: 9.5" x 9" x 7"Learn More
A family game of tricky hangs and steady hands! Try this hanging balance game and you'll be hooked! Suspend comes with 24 notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces to hang from a tabletop stand. Sound easy? Try adding another piece! Each time a bar is added, the balance shifts, the difficulty changes and the incredible midair sculpture transforms. Can you add all your game pieces without making it fall? This tricky game for 1-4 players is a test of steady nerves and steady hands.
Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 13"H PackagedLearn More
Permley sits up sweetly to smile at her friends. But this sweet stuffed animal is not just pretty - she's extra-huggable! High-quality fabrics and fill make her durable, too. Surface washable.
Dimensions: 12" x 9.25" x 5.25"Learn More
Our value-priced pirate puppet is easily animated with a working mouth—plus, features removable clothing and a removable hand-operating rod for extra fun! Ideal for use with our new Tabletop Puppet Theater and our Deluxe Puppet Theater! Ages 3+
- Our value-priced pirate puppet is easily animated with a working mouth
- Features removable clothing and a removable hand-operating rod for extra fun!
- Ideal for use with our new Tabletop Puppet Theater and our Deluxe Puppet Theater!
- Your child's imagination will take them away!
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- Dimensions: 17" x 4" x 9"