With a special handle to keep your little one's fingers far from the six-color inkpad and six different stamps to choose from, stamping fun will be endless! The handy case keeps the stamps and pad organized! Washable, kid-friendly ink.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 5" x 7.5" PackagedLearn More
Seven adorable animals can't wait to play with you; lift the crinkly flaps to find out who they are. This crinkling, rattling, lift-the-flap cloth book features multi-textured, easy-grasp flaps and cute characters. Melissa & Doug K's Kids cloth books are durably constructed to last through story time, playtime, and the washing machine, too.
This obedient pup with its dramatic coloring and perky ears, will "sit" on your lap and "stay" in your heart. Soft, velvety fur, a shiny nose, and appropriately wrinkled, this Boxer might win "Most Adorable" in your private dog show.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 10.5" x 10"Learn More
Set includes four wooden, 12-piece pet jigsaw puzzles-- a fish, a dog, a cat and a bird-- each stored in a separate compartment of a sturdy wooden box! The slide-on box lid doubles as a convenient puzzle board! Each puzzle piece is shape-coded on the back for easy sorting. Great for travel!
Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 2.5"Learn More
This stuffed animal's fur is black and white and soft all over! With his high-quality fabrics and fill and weighted bottom, Bamboo Panda Bear is very easy to love.
Dimensions: 13.5" x 9" x 6"Learn More
This tough truck has a movable platform, grooved bed and bright red wooden car on top. Tilt the flatbed back to let the car roll off and race around . . . then roll the car back on and snap the bed into place. Smooth-rolling wheels make hauling this cool cargo easy and fun.
- Two-piece wooden vehicle set with flatbed tow truck and car
- Helps develop coordination and fine motor skills, encourages imaginative play
- Smooth-rolling wheels
- Durably constructed of high-quality materials
- Great value
- Dimensions: 10" x 5" x 3.5"
Some of our favorite pets are waiting to "speak" to your child. Place the puzzle piece into the well with the matching picture on the puzzle board and hear the animal meow, woof or tweet! Eye- and ear-catching puzzle enhances matching and listening skills.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11.75" x 1"Learn More
This 7-piece set brings a professional touch to play kitchens! Six sturdy utensils, made of stainless steel and wood, are generously sized to offer a pleasingly realistic effect for little chefs. And all of the tools—including whisk, ladle, slotted spoon, spaghetti server, and wooden spoon—fit in a metal holder to bring a shining touch to pretend play! Durable and built to last, the set is sized to coordinate with Melissa & Doug’s Let’s Play House! line of pretend-play accessories.
- Slotted Spoon
- Spaghetti Server
- Wooden Spoon
With his jaunty red handkerchief, Blaze Dalmatian is always ready to leap into action! Firemen know they can count on Dalmatians to help save the day - and you can count on Blaze for soft, cuddly hugs whenever you need them. When he's off-duty, a slightly weighted bottom helps Blaze sit at attention.
Dimensions: 6.5" x 8" x 12"Learn More
Two screwdrivers, a hammer and a saw are four of the essential seven tools in this collection. This extra thick wooden puzzle includes seven easy-grasp, chunky tool shaped pieces, each with a full-color, matching picture underneath. Tool pieces can stand on edges for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.Ask the child to line up the pieces, and count them aloud together.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify all the colors on the pieces.
- Help the child to line up the tools from biggest (saw) to smallest (tape measure). Are any pieces the same size?
- Identify each tool, and explain to the child what its job is. Encourage the child to act out each job using the board-and-nail illustrations on the puzzle board. (A saw cuts the wood. A hammer taps in nails. A wrench turns a bolt or screw. Pliers grab and pull. Screwdrivers twist a screw into the wood or out of the wood. A tape measure measures how long or tall our puzzle is!)
- With all the pieces on the puzzle board, ask the child questions to make up a simple story about the building project. For instance, "What would you like to build with these tools?" or "Should we make a big or small project?"
Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"Learn More