This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
52 magnetic uppercase and lowercase letters make a colorful jumble of learning possibilities in their handy wooden case. Ideal for letter recognition, matching, and stenciling, these must-have letters spell "learning fun"!
Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 2"Learn More
Saving money is fun with this appealing little piggy. The arts-and-crafts kit includes a piggy bank, glitter glue, stickers, four pots of paint and a brush. A rubber stopper on its belly means you never have to "break the bank"! A perfect activity for kids' parties or rainy days. Bank is approximately 3" high.
- Piggy bank
- Glitter glue
- Four pots of paint
- A brush
For girls exploring their stylish sides or just looking for the world’s cutest way to hold their hair back, this all-inclusive craft set is the perfect way to customize two cute headbands! Over 50 shimmering gel stickers and sparkling glitter stickers are included to make each one unique. Kids simply choose a headband cover, add stickers, and slip the cover over one of the included plastic headbands. The result is a shimmering fashion statement they’ll be proud to wear!
For girls exploring their stylish sides or just looking for the world’s cutest way to hold their hair back, this all-inclusive craft set is the perfect way to customize two cute headbands!
- 2 Headbands
- Over 50 Stickers
With three colorful drum turtles, bath time just became music time with the Little Tikes Bath Drums. The turtles can float or stick to the tub and each one has a unique musical feature for kids to drum away on! These turtle bath toys not only keep your toddler engaged, but also aid in the development of motor skills. The drum sticks are sized to fit your child's little hands.
- Turtles can float in the water or stick to the tub wall
- Each turtle makes their own unique drum sounds
- Drum sticks store on the bottom of the large turtle's tummy
- All three turtles nest together for storing
Stock a pretend kitchen with this collection of lidded cardboard play-food cans and you'll have all the ingredients for colorful, imaginative play. Open and close, fill and stack, sort and match--this set has a pretend-play flavor for every taste.
- Play food cans that open and close
- Includes 10 cans in a variety of sizes and designs
- Plastic lids pop on and off with ease
- Sturdy and colorful cardboard sides
- Promotes sorting and grouping, color recognition and awareness of different types of food
- Dimensions: 13" x 5" x 2.75"
The 15 wooden pieces in this novel shape sorter offer a variety of colors, shapes, and opportunities for learning. Stack them on the pegged stand in order, mix up the shapes and colors, or create your own games with these engaging first manipulatives! A printed key on the wooden base offers guidance when it's wanted, but the possibilities for play are endless. Use the colorful blocks to encourage sorting, matching, counting, stacking, dexterity, fine motor skills, color recognition, and more!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to hand you a specific colored block.
- Ask the child to hand you a specific shaped block.
- Ask the child how many different colored blocks there are.
- Ask the child what shape each color block is.
- Make a simple pattern by placing a purple, a yellow, and a red block in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern.
- Ask the child how tall he/she can stack a block tower before it topples. Count each block out loud as it is added to the tower.
- Place a specific number of blocks in front of the child and ask him/her to count them.
- Place four to six blocks in front of the child. Ask the child to study the blocks. Take one block away while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and tell you which block is missing. Add to the challenge by starting with a greater number of blocks or by taking away more than one.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 13.3"Learn More
Turn the gears and the traffic gets moving! Young children and toddlers delight in "driving" these plastic gears round and round on the colorfully illustrated gear board. Each interlocking segment moves the next for hands-on fun and terrific motor-skills practice. With their bulky, notched shape, the colorful gear toys are easy for children to fit onto the color-coordinated pegs . . . then rotate, remove and rearrange on this wooden toddler toy.
Dimensions: 14.625" x 5.25" x 1.25"Learn More
Make 2 gorgeous peel-and-sparkle scenes! Melissa & Doug's patented technology lets kids get the look and feel of real glitter without the mess. One simple process creates amazing results: Just peel away a section of white paper from the flower and butterfly scenes to reveal the sticky surface, then press on one of the glitter sheets for instant sparkling art.Learn More