- Decorate and personalize three different sweets-themed crafts
- Includes 2 resin treasure boxes (cupcake and ice cream), resin cake bank, 75 foil stickers, 6 pots of color, 3 brushes, and 3 glitter glues
- A craft kit and keepsakes in one that promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression
- Exceptional quality and value. For ages 8 and up.
Gallop and trot with this elegant stick unicorn. When its ear is pressed, listen to the playful horsey sounds. Attention to detail, includes features such as ultra-soft and shimmering fabric, hand carved and painted stick handle, and easy-clean reins. Excellent quality construction for years of imaginative adventure.
Dimensions: 42" x 5.5" x 11"Learn More
"Old McDonald had a Farm" .....a classic song from our childhood memories and now you can introduce it to your child with this super chunky John Deere tractor and wagon designed by Ertl Toys.
Help the farmer place the animals in their designated seats for the hay ride. You know you have it right when the animals are pressed down and their realistic farm sounds radiate. When the Farmer is pressed into the drivers seat listen to the classic song, Old McDonald as they move along on the hay ride path you create.
Designed specifically for the younger child and small hands this "Chunky" John Deere tractor and wagon will not disappoint. Easy to grip and roll along, you can improve your childs hand and eye coordination while teaching them to use their imagination and creativity.
Made of high quality plastic, kids can go ahead and get it dirty. Cleanup is a cinch! Sized perfectly for on the go trips, easy to pack and play.
- 1 Super Chunky John Deere Tractor
- Hayride wagon (4 seats total)
- Free Rolling Wheels
- 1 Farmer
- 1 Pig
- 1 Lamb
- 1 Horse
- 1 Cow
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Measures 14 inches long
- Recommended for ages 18 months and over
With its snowy white fur and pointy, upturned ears, this perky little Westie is a perfect companion. It is just the right size to nestle in your lap or tuck under your arm for snuggling. Excellent quality construction and bright, friendly eyes ensure that this pup will be a longtime companion.
Dimensions: 15" x 19" x 8"Learn More
Lovable and familiar, this Jack Russell terrier is a faithful, steady friend. With excellent quality construction and attention to authentic markings and a lifelike expression, this terrier seeks a happy home.
- Ages 3+
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 7.5" x 21"
Catch some laughs and learning with this wooden magnetic play set--complete with working wind-up reel! The 10 magnetic fish are numbered and patterned to enrich matching, sorting, and counting activities, and two wooden rods make collecting them a blast! Kids can use the spinner to play as a game, or just have fun collecting the pieces over and over again. Either way, there's plenty of fun in this sea!Learn More
This wooden bear is always smiling, but hes happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed wont be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
Dimensions: 15" x 11.5" x 0.5"Learn More
- Wooden vehicle set
- Includes red truck with magnetic arm, car-carrier trailer and 4 magnetic wooden cars
- Unique colors and numbers on each car inspire counting, sorting and sequencing
- Great for fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Vehicles have a sturdy wooden chassis and smooth-rolling wheels
Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More
Soft and cuddly, with floppy fins and a beautifully detailed black-and-white underside, this stingray will make any fish fan's day! The long tail, generous size, and dramatically defined eyes make it seem almost like the real thing.
Dimensions: 3" x 41" x 22"Learn More