- Decorate and personalize three different sports-themed crafts
- Includes 3 sports themed banks, 75 foil stickers, 6 pots of color, 3 brushes, and 3 glitter glues
- A craft kit and keepsakes in one that promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression
- Exceptional quality and value. For ages 8 and up.
Complete a puzzle to spell a word! This handsome wooden puzzle set helps children gain familiarity with the letters of the alphabet and their sounds as kids develop a sight-reading vocabulary. The letters are also wonderful for stenciling and lots of learning games. Over 60 colorful wooden letters fit into the eight two-sided cutout boards to spell three- and four-letter words. All this spelling and fine motor fun fits into one compact wooden storage case!
Dimensions: 3" x 6.5" x 14" PackagedLearn More
- Includes 2 treasure boxes, a butterfly bank, 20 gem stickers, 56 foil stickers, 6 pots of paint, 3 paintbrushes, 2 glitter glues, and white glue
- Three different crafts featuring kid-favorite things
- Craft kit and keepsakes in one
- Perfect activity for parties or rainy days
- Promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression
Gallop and trot with this terrific stick pony. When its ear is pressed, listen to the playful horsey sounds. Excellent quality construction for years of "horseplay"! With attention to detail, it includes features such as, ultra-soft, furry fabric, a hand carved and painted stick handle, and easy-clean reins.
Dimensions: 39" x 5.5" x 11"Learn More
What is today? For a child, that simple question can have so many answers--and this daily calendar helps satisfy them all! Kids will feel a greater sense of control and responsibility when they help post the day of the week, date, weather, and special events on the large magnetic board for all to see. There's even a space to post their mood--an excellent way to open communication and encourage children to gauge their own emotions. Updating the information is simple: Simply take a preprinted magnet from the lower magnetic board (which hangs below the calendar to keep magnets within easy reach). Then place it on the calendar to fill in the information . . . or make a custom magnet by writing on one of two dry-erase magnet tiles! There are fields for day, date, season, weather, temperature, activities, holiday, and mood.Learn More
Americans love grilling on a summer evening. Your kids can pretend play grill with the 17 piece Toy Grill Set by Melissa and Doug. This Self Storing grill set comes with easy to use tongs, skewers and knife. Includes Shrimp, tomatoes, sliceable onion, pepper and meat for building colorful kabobs.
This toy helps teach basic shape and color recognition, plus beginning math skills, promotes fine motor skills, hand/eye development, and creative expression.
- Size: 10" x 1 1/2" x 9 1/2"
- Ages: 3 +
Band in a Box musical instrument set includes a tambourine, cymbals, maracas, clacker, tone blocks, and a triangle. It's everything preschoolers need to form a kids' marching band, launch a solo career, or just enjoy exploring music and sounds! Band in a Box includes 10 pieces, plus a sturdy wooden storage crate.Learn More
This four-piece hand-puppet set makes it easy for children and caregivers to role-play together! Four simple glove puppets in a coordinated theme can act out a scene together, or be used separately for simple puppet play. Either way, they are great for developing motor skills, hand-eye coordination, communication skills, self-confidence, parent-child bonding, and so much more! Made with brightly patterned, washable fabrics and built to last, these soft and sweet hand puppets are sure to be go-to toys for years to come.
Farm Friends Hand Puppets Includes:
- A Sheep
- A Cow
- A Pig
- A Horse
Young pizza chefs will shout "Mamma Mia!" when they see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set. Then they'll get busy topping, cutting and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula and a wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes "slicing" noises when cut!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Place all the pizza slices in a row. With the child, count the number of pieces. Repeat until the child is able to count them independently.
- Ask the child to sort the toppings into groups by type. Have the child identify each type of food and count how many there are in each group. Count how many toppings there are all together.
- Play a matching game by filling a slice of pizza with three toppings and asking the child to match your slice.
- Put all six slices of pizza on the pizza pan to introduce the word "whole." Demonstrate "half" by slicing through the middle of the pizza. Put the pizza together again, then demonstrate "thirds" by slicing the pizza into three equal sections.
- Ask the child to make you a slice of pizza to order. Specify which toppings you'd like, and ask the child to cut one or more pieces for you to "eat."
These friendly animals welcome inquisitive kids to complete each picture board, using colorful shaped tiles . . . and some clever thinking! Plastic pattern blocks fit together in different ways to fill the recessed well in each picture, challenging problem-solving skills while playfully introducing early math concepts and geometric shapes. There are ten pictures on the two-sided wooden boards and multiple ways to complete each one, so there’s always a new challenge!Learn More