Climb aboard the Alphabet Express with twenty-six zany animals for letter and puzzle fun! Over ten feet long when complete, it features 27 extra-thick pieces that are 20% thicker than the competitions. Its easy-clean surface keeps puzzle looking new.
Dimensions: 6.5" L x 120" WLearn More
Can you find all the animal friends? Turn the crinkly flaps to build a face that matches--or create a silly creature all your own! This crinkling, lift-the-flap, mixed-up-animals cloth book from Melissa & Doug K's Kids is durably constructed to last through story time, playtime, and the washing machine, too!Learn More
With a jaunty plaid bow, this little dog is ready to play! Lovely details and an energetic pose make this lifelike stuffed animal look almost real. High-quality fabrics and fill will make kids really love him! Surface washable.
Dimensions: 11" x 9.5" x 6.5"Learn More
Recognizing color, shape and size, and sorting objects into groups are the "building blocks" of beginning math skills. What better way to explore these important concepts than with boldly colored wooden blocks and frame! Extension activities are included to explore form, fun and function all in one toy!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Tallest to Smallest: Remove all blocks from the sequence board and sort them into six groups, as in Sorting Activities. Ask the child to choose the tallest blocks from each group and line them up in matching spaces at one end of the sequence board. When this is completed, ask the child to place the medium blocks in the remaining matching spaces on the sequence board. With all of the blocks in position, ask the child to point to the tallest row of blocks, the medium row of blocks and the smallest row of blocks.
- Add and Subtract: Place one or two blocks in the sequence board and position the sequence board in front of the child. Add one block at a time while guiding the child through addition problems. For example, you might say, "If we have one block and we add one block, how many blocks do we have in all? One plus one is two! What if we add one more block?" Point to each block, counting aloud. Encourage addition skills by continuing to add blocks.
Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.25" x 3.25"Learn More
Crafted from select hardwood and accented with child-safe dyes, Stacking Cars feature bright colors, a clever contour that stacks in any combination and easy-roll wheels that are simple for babies and toddlers to spin. They're ideal for young toddlers improving hand-eye coordination and becoming more interested in imitating the real world around them. And with lots of colorful interest and race-ready wheels, they will keep older toddlers and preschoolers busy building sorting skills and vocabulary, and initiating a world of imaginative play.
- Beautifully designed wooden toys for babies
- Simple mechanics reinforce concepts of cause and effect
- Hide-and-reveal designs develop concepts of object permanence
- Bright colors stimulate visual development
- Wipe-clean hardwood offers durability and safety
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 4.5" x 2.25" Packaged
Who's stomping through the jungle? It's Sterling Elephant! This super-plush pal has huge floppy ears and a trunk that can sniff out a hug a mile away. A slightly weighted bottom helps him stay seated when the day's stomping is done.
Dimensions: 9.5" x 9" x 7"Learn More
You're little girl wont have to use mommy's vanity anymore, now that she has her very own!
- Convenient drawer for your hair accessories
- This kit also includes craft glue, sparkling gems, and stickers to add that individual touch
- Perfect for creative play
- Beautiful and practical
Tina Prima takes center stage to pirouette and plie in her satiny leotard and tulle tutu. Use one hand to manipulate her mouth and facial expressions while gesturing with the removable rod stick with the other. Detachable rod is suitable for lefties or righties!
Dimensions: 24" x 7" x 7"Learn More
The unique markings of Checkers Cow will make her outstanding in her field and you can tell from her happy expression that she enjoys a good joke! This 10 inch farmyard favorite, will feel right at home, wherever you go, with her soft, fuzzy "cowhide" fur and tufted tail.
Dimensions: 10" x 10.25" x 7"Learn More