Crafted from select hardwood and accented with child-safe dyes, Stacking Cars feature bright colors, a clever contour that stacks in any combination and easy-roll wheels that are simple for babies and toddlers to spin. They're ideal for young toddlers improving hand-eye coordination and becoming more interested in imitating the real world around them. And with lots of colorful interest and race-ready wheels, they will keep older toddlers and preschoolers busy building sorting skills and vocabulary, and initiating a world of imaginative play.
- Beautifully designed wooden toys for babies
- Simple mechanics reinforce concepts of cause and effect
- Hide-and-reveal designs develop concepts of object permanence
- Bright colors stimulate visual development
- Wipe-clean hardwood offers durability and safety
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 4.5" x 2.25" Packaged
- Realistic bolt action
- Realistic rifle sounds
- Eject play shells
- 8 Play rifle shells included
This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
This extra-large search and find puzzle offers an extra activity when completed. The 48 sturdy cardboard pieces assemble to reveal a lovely ocean scene filled with happy animals. A visual picture list is printed right on the puzzle, encouraging counting games and picture-search activities with no reading required.
- Includes 48 extra-thick cardboard pieces
- Completed puzzle features search-and-find activity
- Easy-Clean surface keeps puzzle looking new
- Over 4' long
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills
- Dimensions: 50"L x 18"W
Sitting in a high chair is much more fun with this fantastic bead maze. Featuring brightly colored, multi-shaped beads that spin and slide along red and yellow wire pathways that are anchored by a strong suction cup base. Encourages color recognition, hand-eye coordination and fine motor development through play!
Dimensions: 7.75" x 3.75" x 7"Learn More
Six puzzles in one! There are 16 solid wooden cubes in this unique puzzle. Rotate the cubes in the included wooden tray to complete colorful pictures of six different farm animals. (The border design provides a helpful hint!)
Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 2.25"Learn More
Load up the train with bright, colorful shapes and get learning off to a rolling start! The 15 easy-to-grasp wooden blocks slot onto rods on the flatcars, providing a great opportunity to practice fine motor skills. For even more play value: The blocks can also be used for stacking, building, and sorting, and the smooth-rolling train cars detach to shorten the train or let children play with the cars individually.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of cars on the train. Ask the child to point to the car that has only one shape of "cargo" block. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that it is a rectangle.
- Ask the child to remove all the blocks from the train and to sort them by color. Count each color group with the child, Repeat the activity until the child is able to count each group independently.
- Place all the blocks in a row. Ask the child to count all the blocks. Repeat the activity until the child is able to count all 15 blocks.
- Ask the child to count the wheels on the train and to identify their shape. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that a wheel is round like a circle.
Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 18.2" Assembled
Recommended Ages: 2+ yearsLearn More
Animals "sound off" when the two wooden cubes are properly placed in the wooden tray! Find the halves that match and listen to six realistic farm animal sounds. Develops visual perception and fine motor skills.
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 4.3" x 7" Assembled
- Recommended Ages: 2+ years
- AAA batteries not included.
Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this item a childhood favorite. Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills. Pound the four balls through the holes and watch them roll down the ramps! Ages 2+
- Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this item a childhood favorite
- Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills
- Pound the four balls through the holes and watch them roll down the ramps!
- Sturdy wood construction
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- Dimensions: 10" x 5.5" x 5.5"