Always looking freshly groomed, Fluffy has a slightly weighted bottom and paws to maintain its "sitting pretty" posture. An alert expression and extra-huggable body make Fluffy a friend at first sight. Happily displayed or sitting in your lap, this is eleven inches of perfectly groomed, perfectly adorable Bichon Frise, just waiting for a hug!
Dimensions: 10.5" x 12" x 9"Learn More
Stock a pretend kitchen with this collection of lidded cardboard play-food cans and you'll have all the ingredients for colorful, imaginative play. Open and close, fill and stack, sort and match--this set has a pretend-play flavor for every taste.
- Play food cans that open and close
- Includes 10 cans in a variety of sizes and designs
- Plastic lids pop on and off with ease
- Sturdy and colorful cardboard sides
- Promotes sorting and grouping, color recognition and awareness of different types of food
- Dimensions: 13" x 5" x 2.75"
Happy pets play in the yard on this extra thick wooden puzzle that includes eight easy-grasp, chunky pet pieces. Each pet animal can stand upright for pretend play and has a full-color, matching picture underneath. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to line up the pieces, and count them aloud together.
- Ask the child to identify each type of animal. How many cats are there? How many dogs?
- Encourage the child to identify and discuss all the colors on the pieces. Do any pieces have more than one color? Do any pieces have colors in common?
- Ask the child to identify the shapes on each animal piece (circles, stripes, swirls, triangles). Help the child to select different groups based on the shapes. For example, collect all the pieces with swirls and place them in a stack. Then return them to the puzzle board and stack all the pieces with circles or dots.
- With all the pieces on the puzzle board, ask the child questions to make up a simple story about their lives. For instance, "Do these animals like to play together? What game will they play today?" or "What do you think each animal's name is?"
Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"Learn More
Gentle Frolick Fawn stuffed animal loves to stand up and play! This pretty toy deer can stand on all-fours and inspire forest pretend-play, or cuddle alongside your child when it's time to rest.
Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.25" x 6.5"Learn More
Recognizing color, shape and size, and sorting objects into groups are the "building blocks" of beginning math skills. What better way to explore these important concepts than with boldly colored wooden blocks and frame! Extension activities are included to explore form, fun and function all in one toy!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Tallest to Smallest: Remove all blocks from the sequence board and sort them into six groups, as in Sorting Activities. Ask the child to choose the tallest blocks from each group and line them up in matching spaces at one end of the sequence board. When this is completed, ask the child to place the medium blocks in the remaining matching spaces on the sequence board. With all of the blocks in position, ask the child to point to the tallest row of blocks, the medium row of blocks and the smallest row of blocks.
- Add and Subtract: Place one or two blocks in the sequence board and position the sequence board in front of the child. Add one block at a time while guiding the child through addition problems. For example, you might say, "If we have one block and we add one block, how many blocks do we have in all? One plus one is two! What if we add one more block?" Point to each block, counting aloud. Encourage addition skills by continuing to add blocks.
Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.25" x 3.25"Learn More
You're little girl wont have to use mommy's vanity anymore, now that she has her very own!
- Convenient drawer for your hair accessories
- This kit also includes craft glue, sparkling gems, and stickers to add that individual touch
- Perfect for creative play
- Beautiful and practical
Our value-priced pirate puppet is easily animated with a working mouth—plus, features removable clothing and a removable hand-operating rod for extra fun! Ideal for use with our new Tabletop Puppet Theater and our Deluxe Puppet Theater! Ages 3+
- Our value-priced pirate puppet is easily animated with a working mouth
- Features removable clothing and a removable hand-operating rod for extra fun!
- Ideal for use with our new Tabletop Puppet Theater and our Deluxe Puppet Theater!
- Your child's imagination will take them away!
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- Dimensions: 17" x 4" x 9"
Standing against a lush green background, a lion, an elephant and a giraffe are waiting to play. Extra thick wooden puzzle includes three pieces, with jumbo wooden knobs for easy grasping. Full-color, matching pictures appear underneath each piece. Encourage hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills.
Dimensions: 1.3" x 10.5" x 11.8" PackagedLearn More
Thalacker Quacker is a stuffed animal friend who brings all the fun of the farm to your playroom! This toy duckling is velvety soft, with friendly features and multiple textures to stroke and pet.
Dimensions: 11" x 8.25" x 8.25"Learn More
This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More