- Decorate and personalize three different sweets-themed crafts
- Includes 2 resin treasure boxes (cupcake and ice cream), resin cake bank, 75 foil stickers, 6 pots of color, 3 brushes, and 3 glitter glues
- A craft kit and keepsakes in one that promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression
- Exceptional quality and value. For ages 8 and up.
Gallop and trot with this elegant stick unicorn. When its ear is pressed, listen to the playful horsey sounds. Attention to detail, includes features such as ultra-soft and shimmering fabric, hand carved and painted stick handle, and easy-clean reins. Excellent quality construction for years of imaginative adventure.
Dimensions: 42" x 5.5" x 11"Learn More
Yo ho ho and a costume for fun! Every young pirate will be ready for adventures on the high seas with this dramatic role play outfit and accessories. The set includes a pirate hat and an eye patch, and is completed by a jaunty piratical vest that holds a sword.
- Includes a pirate hat and eye patch
- Comes with a pirate vest that holds a sword
- Be ready for adventures on the high seas
- Dramatic role play outfit designed for fun
- Exceptional quality and value
- Dimensions: 21" x 17" x 5" Packaged
Complete a puzzle to spell a word! This handsome wooden puzzle set helps children gain familiarity with the letters of the alphabet and their sounds as kids develop a sight-reading vocabulary. The letters are also wonderful for stenciling and lots of learning games. Over 60 colorful wooden letters fit into the eight two-sided cutout boards to spell three- and four-letter words. All this spelling and fine motor fun fits into one compact wooden storage case!
Dimensions: 3" x 6.5" x 14" PackagedLearn More
Gallop and trot with this terrific stick pony. When its ear is pressed, listen to the playful horsey sounds. Excellent quality construction for years of "horseplay"! With attention to detail, it includes features such as, ultra-soft, furry fabric, a hand carved and painted stick handle, and easy-clean reins.
Dimensions: 39" x 5.5" x 11"Learn More
Americans love grilling on a summer evening. Your kids can pretend play grill with the 17 piece Toy Grill Set by Melissa and Doug. This Self Storing grill set comes with easy to use tongs, skewers and knife. Includes Shrimp, tomatoes, sliceable onion, pepper and meat for building colorful kabobs.
This toy helps teach basic shape and color recognition, plus beginning math skills, promotes fine motor skills, hand/eye development, and creative expression.
- Size: 10" x 1 1/2" x 9 1/2"
- Ages: 3 +
With its snowy white fur and pointy, upturned ears, this perky little Westie is a perfect companion. It is just the right size to nestle in your lap or tuck under your arm for snuggling. Excellent quality construction and bright, friendly eyes ensure that this pup will be a longtime companion.
Dimensions: 15" x 19" x 8"Learn More
Lovable and familiar, this Jack Russell terrier is a faithful, steady friend. With excellent quality construction and attention to authentic markings and a lifelike expression, this terrier seeks a happy home.
- Ages 3+
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 7.5" x 21"
This wooden bear is always smiling, but hes happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed wont be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
Dimensions: 15" x 11.5" x 0.5"Learn More
Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More