Gentle Frolick Fawn stuffed animal loves to stand up and play! This pretty toy deer can stand on all-fours and inspire forest pretend-play, or cuddle alongside your child when it's time to rest.
Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.25" x 6.5"Learn More
This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
Match these wooden puzzle pairs to make mastering letters and their sounds as easy as A, B, C. The puzzles are self-correcting--each piece has only one match that fits--so children can play independently and learn at the same time.
Dimensions: 3" x 13.75" x 5.75" PackagedLearn More
The unique markings of Checkers Cow will make her outstanding in her field and you can tell from her happy expression that she enjoys a good joke! This 10 inch farmyard favorite, will feel right at home, wherever you go, with her soft, fuzzy "cowhide" fur and tufted tail.
Dimensions: 10" x 10.25" x 7"Learn More
Time to play! A colorful wooden clock features 12 shaped wooden blocks that fit into matching slots, plus movable hands! With lots of "timely" information on the hands and clock face, this is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove all pieces from the clock. Ask the child to line the pieces up in numerical order.
- Ask the child to name each piece and place it in the clock.
- Explain the concepts of morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as A.M. and P.M. Adjust the hands of the clock to different hours of the day. Ask the child to identify an activity he/she might be doing at these times. Repeat the activity using half-hour increments.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking your child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
Here's a classic black and tan dachshund whose lifelike markings add to its realistic look. The excellent quality construction and attention to details extend from its stubby legs to its pointy snout. This dog is ready to fill your lap with love.
Dimensions: 18.5" x 6" x 10"Learn More
This stuffed animal's fur is black and white and soft all over! With his high-quality fabrics and fill and weighted bottom, Bamboo Panda Bear is very easy to love.
Dimensions: 13.5" x 9" x 6"Learn More
This tough truck has a movable platform, grooved bed and bright red wooden car on top. Tilt the flatbed back to let the car roll off and race around . . . then roll the car back on and snap the bed into place. Smooth-rolling wheels make hauling this cool cargo easy and fun.
- Two-piece wooden vehicle set with flatbed tow truck and car
- Helps develop coordination and fine motor skills, encourages imaginative play
- Smooth-rolling wheels
- Durably constructed of high-quality materials
- Great value
- Dimensions: 10" x 5" x 3.5"
With his jaunty red handkerchief, Blaze Dalmatian is always ready to leap into action! Firemen know they can count on Dalmatians to help save the day - and you can count on Blaze for soft, cuddly hugs whenever you need them. When he's off-duty, a slightly weighted bottom helps Blaze sit at attention.
Dimensions: 6.5" x 8" x 12"Learn More