Think of him swimming through the ocean and Finn may look fearsome . . . but give this fuzzy stuffed animal a squeeze and you may think of sharks in a whole new way! With super-soft plush and a body that fits exactly right in a hug or under an arm, kids will fall in love with this king of the sea!
Dimensions: 15.75" x 8" x 5.75"Learn More
For girls exploring their stylish sides or just looking for the world’s cutest way to hold their hair back, this all-inclusive craft set is the perfect way to customize two cute headbands! Over 50 shimmering gel stickers and sparkling glitter stickers are included to make each one unique. Kids simply choose a headband cover, add stickers, and slip the cover over one of the included plastic headbands. The result is a shimmering fashion statement they’ll be proud to wear!
For girls exploring their stylish sides or just looking for the world’s cutest way to hold their hair back, this all-inclusive craft set is the perfect way to customize two cute headbands!
- 2 Headbands
- Over 50 Stickers
Kids will go wild for these three classic card games, with whimsical, colorful animal illustrations. Set includes Old Maid, Go Fish and Animal Rummy. Each of the three jumbo-sized, durable card decks features wipe-clean surfaces, a cardboard storage box and detailed playing instructions.
- Set of three boxed games includes Old Maid, Go Fish and Animal Rummy
- Playful animal illustrations will keep children and adults smiling
- Great Value!
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 1" x 8" x 11" Packaged
Make your own sparkling stickers! Melissa & Doug's patented technology lets kids get the look and feel of real glitter without the mess. One simple process creates amazing results: Just peel away a section of white paper from the sticker shapes to reveal the sticky surface, then press on one of the glitter sheets for instant sparkle. With 17 foam stickers and 5 glitter sheets, there are plenty of spaceships, creepy crawlers, dinosaurs, and more adventurous favorites!Learn More
This rainbow-colored gear toy is twisting, turning, changing fun. With their bulky, notched shape, the colorful gears are easy for children to fit onto the color-coordinated pegs then rotate, remove and rearrange. Toddlers will be fascinated by the colors, movement and sweet butterfly artwork on this charming toy.
- Classic gear toy with 3 colorful butterflies
- Six interchangeable gears in 3 bright colors
- Sturdy, colorful pegs make it easy to place and spin gears
- Solid-wood gear board features appealing butterfly illustrations.
- Promotes color recognition, hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Dimensions: 14.625" x 5.25" x 1.25"
This extra-thick wooden puzzle features a charming cottage with five big puzzle pieces. Jumbo wooden knobs are easy for little hands to grasp and lift, revealing full-color matching pictures underneath each piece! A great activity to encourage hand-eye coordination and visual perception skills.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 12" x 12"Learn More
The 15 wooden pieces in this novel shape sorter offer a variety of colors, shapes, and opportunities for learning. Stack them on the pegged stand in order, mix up the shapes and colors, or create your own games with these engaging first manipulatives! A printed key on the wooden base offers guidance when it's wanted, but the possibilities for play are endless. Use the colorful blocks to encourage sorting, matching, counting, stacking, dexterity, fine motor skills, color recognition, and more!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to hand you a specific colored block.
- Ask the child to hand you a specific shaped block.
- Ask the child how many different colored blocks there are.
- Ask the child what shape each color block is.
- Make a simple pattern by placing a purple, a yellow, and a red block in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern.
- Ask the child how tall he/she can stack a block tower before it topples. Count each block out loud as it is added to the tower.
- Place a specific number of blocks in front of the child and ask him/her to count them.
- Place four to six blocks in front of the child. Ask the child to study the blocks. Take one block away while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and tell you which block is missing. Add to the challenge by starting with a greater number of blocks or by taking away more than one.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 13.3"Learn More
Adorable Pudge has the bright markings of an emperor penguin, with the small stature of a chubby baby! Ultra-soft plush and soft fill make him wonderfully huggable, while a weighted bottom gives him a pleasing heft.
Dimensions: 6.5" x 6.25" x 5.25"Learn More