This wooden bear is always smiling, but hes happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed wont be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
Dimensions: 15" x 11.5" x 0.5"Learn More
Saving money is fun with this appealing little piggy. The arts-and-crafts kit includes a piggy bank, glitter glue, stickers, four pots of paint and a brush. A rubber stopper on its belly means you never have to "break the bank"! A perfect activity for kids' parties or rainy days. Bank is approximately 3" high.
- Piggy bank
- Glitter glue
- Four pots of paint
- A brush
Looking for the perfect spot for storing those treasures that are close to your heart? This kit includes a sturdy wooden heart-shaped box (3.1 x 1.4 x 2.9 in.), glitter glue, white glue, colorful gem stickers, 4 pots of paint, and a paintbrush. A perfect activity for parties or rainy days.
- Wooden Heart-Shaped Box (3.1 x 1.4 x 2.9 in.)
- Glitter Glue
- White Glue
- Colorful Gem Stickers
- 4 Pots of Paint
Kids will go wild for these three classic card games, with whimsical, colorful animal illustrations. Set includes Old Maid, Go Fish and Animal Rummy. Each of the three jumbo-sized, durable card decks features wipe-clean surfaces, a cardboard storage box and detailed playing instructions.
- Set of three boxed games includes Old Maid, Go Fish and Animal Rummy
- Playful animal illustrations will keep children and adults smiling
- Great Value!
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 1" x 8" x 11" Packaged
52 magnetic uppercase and lowercase letters make a colorful jumble of learning possibilities in their handy wooden case. Ideal for letter recognition, matching, and stenciling, these must-have letters spell "learning fun"!
Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 2"Learn More
Keep the cupboards stocked with fun! This colorful set of play food boxes makes an engaging pretend-play experience on its own, or perfectly complements a kitchen- or shop-themed play area. Ten boxes of pretend cereal, snacks and sweets assemble easily (in three simple folds!) to create a whole pantry-full of realistic food boxes. Perfect for open-ended creative play, the set also includes play ideas to encourage learning and keep imaginations “cooking.”Learn More
The 15 wooden pieces in this novel shape sorter offer a variety of colors, shapes, and opportunities for learning. Stack them on the pegged stand in order, mix up the shapes and colors, or create your own games with these engaging first manipulatives! A printed key on the wooden base offers guidance when it's wanted, but the possibilities for play are endless. Use the colorful blocks to encourage sorting, matching, counting, stacking, dexterity, fine motor skills, color recognition, and more!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to hand you a specific colored block.
- Ask the child to hand you a specific shaped block.
- Ask the child how many different colored blocks there are.
- Ask the child what shape each color block is.
- Make a simple pattern by placing a purple, a yellow, and a red block in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern.
- Ask the child how tall he/she can stack a block tower before it topples. Count each block out loud as it is added to the tower.
- Place a specific number of blocks in front of the child and ask him/her to count them.
- Place four to six blocks in front of the child. Ask the child to study the blocks. Take one block away while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and tell you which block is missing. Add to the challenge by starting with a greater number of blocks or by taking away more than one.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 13.3"Learn More
Think of him swimming through the ocean and Finn may look fearsome . . . but give this fuzzy stuffed animal a squeeze and you may think of sharks in a whole new way! With super-soft plush and a body that fits exactly right in a hug or under an arm, kids will fall in love with this king of the sea!
Dimensions: 15.75" x 8" x 5.75"Learn More
It's truly a FRESH START for puzzles! This hand-painted; playfully styled puzzle is like nothing you've seen before! The thick; chunky wooden puzzle pieces fit neatly into their spots on the colorful board and also stand up for additional pretend play. Full-color pictures beneath each piece.
Eight familiar shapes are featured in this extra-thick wooden puzzle with easy-grasp, chunky pieces. Each piece has a matching picture underneath and the shape name is printed on the puzzle board. Encourages hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and visual perception skills.
- Pieces stand on their own
- Thick puzzle pieces are easy for small hands
- Brightly colored
- Recommended Age Range 2 Years and up
- Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"