- Decorate and personalize three different sweets-themed crafts
- Includes 2 resin treasure boxes (cupcake and ice cream), resin cake bank, 75 foil stickers, 6 pots of color, 3 brushes, and 3 glitter glues
- A craft kit and keepsakes in one that promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression
- Exceptional quality and value. For ages 8 and up.
Gallop and trot with this elegant stick unicorn. When its ear is pressed, listen to the playful horsey sounds. Attention to detail, includes features such as ultra-soft and shimmering fabric, hand carved and painted stick handle, and easy-clean reins. Excellent quality construction for years of imaginative adventure.
Dimensions: 42" x 5.5" x 11"Learn More
Americans love grilling on a summer evening. Your kids can pretend play grill with the 17 piece Toy Grill Set by Melissa and Doug. This Self Storing grill set comes with easy to use tongs, skewers and knife. Includes Shrimp, tomatoes, sliceable onion, pepper and meat for building colorful kabobs.
This toy helps teach basic shape and color recognition, plus beginning math skills, promotes fine motor skills, hand/eye development, and creative expression.
- Size: 10" x 1 1/2" x 9 1/2"
- Ages: 3 +
With 48 wooden pieces (including nuts, bolts, drilled bars to connect, and a child-size screwdriver), this classic building set gives kids all they need to tinker and build! Printed right on the sturdy storage box are building plans for a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car to get the fun started. With some imagination and a few creative twists and turns, kids can make hundreds more amazing structures too! Any time kids play with this durable set, they'll be building fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and hand-eye coordination. Included extension activities guide parents to educational activities that also build early math skills.Learn More
"Old McDonald had a Farm" .....a classic song from our childhood memories and now you can introduce it to your child with this super chunky John Deere tractor and wagon designed by Ertl Toys.
Help the farmer place the animals in their designated seats for the hay ride. You know you have it right when the animals are pressed down and their realistic farm sounds radiate. When the Farmer is pressed into the drivers seat listen to the classic song, Old McDonald as they move along on the hay ride path you create.
Designed specifically for the younger child and small hands this "Chunky" John Deere tractor and wagon will not disappoint. Easy to grip and roll along, you can improve your childs hand and eye coordination while teaching them to use their imagination and creativity.
Made of high quality plastic, kids can go ahead and get it dirty. Cleanup is a cinch! Sized perfectly for on the go trips, easy to pack and play.
- 1 Super Chunky John Deere Tractor
- Hayride wagon (4 seats total)
- Free Rolling Wheels
- 1 Farmer
- 1 Pig
- 1 Lamb
- 1 Horse
- 1 Cow
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Measures 14 inches long
- Recommended for ages 18 months and over
Band in a Box musical instrument set includes a tambourine, cymbals, maracas, clacker, tone blocks, and a triangle. It's everything preschoolers need to form a kids' marching band, launch a solo career, or just enjoy exploring music and sounds! Band in a Box includes 10 pieces, plus a sturdy wooden storage crate.Learn More
Young pizza chefs will shout "Mamma Mia!" when they see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set. Then they'll get busy topping, cutting and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula and a wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes "slicing" noises when cut!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Place all the pizza slices in a row. With the child, count the number of pieces. Repeat until the child is able to count them independently.
- Ask the child to sort the toppings into groups by type. Have the child identify each type of food and count how many there are in each group. Count how many toppings there are all together.
- Play a matching game by filling a slice of pizza with three toppings and asking the child to match your slice.
- Put all six slices of pizza on the pizza pan to introduce the word "whole." Demonstrate "half" by slicing through the middle of the pizza. Put the pizza together again, then demonstrate "thirds" by slicing the pizza into three equal sections.
- Ask the child to make you a slice of pizza to order. Specify which toppings you'd like, and ask the child to cut one or more pieces for you to "eat."
With its snowy white fur and pointy, upturned ears, this perky little Westie is a perfect companion. It is just the right size to nestle in your lap or tuck under your arm for snuggling. Excellent quality construction and bright, friendly eyes ensure that this pup will be a longtime companion.
Dimensions: 15" x 19" x 8"Learn More
Lovable and familiar, this Jack Russell terrier is a faithful, steady friend. With excellent quality construction and attention to authentic markings and a lifelike expression, this terrier seeks a happy home.
- Ages 3+
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 7.5" x 21"
Catch some laughs and learning with this wooden magnetic play set--complete with working wind-up reel! The 10 magnetic fish are numbered and patterned to enrich matching, sorting, and counting activities, and two wooden rods make collecting them a blast! Kids can use the spinner to play as a game, or just have fun collecting the pieces over and over again. Either way, there's plenty of fun in this sea!Learn More