Regular Price: $7.98
Special Price: $5.99
Pound the eight colorful wooden pegs into the wooden frame, then flip it over to repeat the activity again and again! Included are a wooden hammer and four pairs of pegs--great for color matching.
Dimensions: 11" x 5" x 3.5"Learn More
52 magnetic uppercase and lowercase letters make a colorful jumble of learning possibilities in their handy wooden case. Ideal for letter recognition, matching, and stenciling, these must-have letters spell "learning fun"!
Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 2"Learn More
The 15 wooden pieces in this novel shape sorter offer a variety of colors, shapes, and opportunities for learning. Stack them on the pegged stand in order, mix up the shapes and colors, or create your own games with these engaging first manipulatives! A printed key on the wooden base offers guidance when it's wanted, but the possibilities for play are endless. Use the colorful blocks to encourage sorting, matching, counting, stacking, dexterity, fine motor skills, color recognition, and more!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to hand you a specific colored block.
- Ask the child to hand you a specific shaped block.
- Ask the child how many different colored blocks there are.
- Ask the child what shape each color block is.
- Make a simple pattern by placing a purple, a yellow, and a red block in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern.
- Ask the child how tall he/she can stack a block tower before it topples. Count each block out loud as it is added to the tower.
- Place a specific number of blocks in front of the child and ask him/her to count them.
- Place four to six blocks in front of the child. Ask the child to study the blocks. Take one block away while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and tell you which block is missing. Add to the challenge by starting with a greater number of blocks or by taking away more than one.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 13.3"Learn More
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.24
Saving money is fun with this appealing little piggy. The arts-and-crafts kit includes a piggy bank, glitter glue, stickers, four pots of paint and a brush. A rubber stopper on its belly means you never have to "break the bank"! A perfect activity for kids' parties or rainy days. Bank is approximately 3" high.
- Piggy bank
- Glitter glue
- Four pots of paint
- A brush
Kids will go wild for these three classic card games, with whimsical, colorful animal illustrations. Set includes Old Maid, Go Fish and Animal Rummy. Each of the three jumbo-sized, durable card decks features wipe-clean surfaces, a cardboard storage box and detailed playing instructions.
- Set of three boxed games includes Old Maid, Go Fish and Animal Rummy
- Playful animal illustrations will keep children and adults smiling
- Great Value!
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 1" x 8" x 11" Packaged
It's truly a FRESH START for puzzles! This hand-painted; playfully styled puzzle is like nothing you've seen before! The thick; chunky wooden puzzle pieces fit neatly into their spots on the colorful board and also stand up for additional pretend play. Full-color pictures beneath each piece.
Eight familiar shapes are featured in this extra-thick wooden puzzle with easy-grasp, chunky pieces. Each piece has a matching picture underneath and the shape name is printed on the puzzle board. Encourages hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and visual perception skills.
- Pieces stand on their own
- Thick puzzle pieces are easy for small hands
- Brightly colored
- Recommended Age Range 2 Years and up
- Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"
Turn the gears and the traffic gets moving! Young children and toddlers delight in "driving" these plastic gears round and round on the colorfully illustrated gear board. Each interlocking segment moves the next for hands-on fun and terrific motor-skills practice. With their bulky, notched shape, the colorful gear toys are easy for children to fit onto the color-coordinated pegs . . . then rotate, remove and rearrange on this wooden toddler toy.
Dimensions: 14.625" x 5.25" x 1.25"Learn More
Regular Price: $9.98
Special Price: $7.49
With three colorful drum turtles, bath time just became music time with the Little Tikes Bath Drums. The turtles can float or stick to the tub and each one has a unique musical feature for kids to drum away on! These turtle bath toys not only keep your toddler engaged, but also aid in the development of motor skills. The drum sticks are sized to fit your child's little hands.
- Turtles can float in the water or stick to the tub wall
- Each turtle makes their own unique drum sounds
- Drum sticks store on the bottom of the large turtle's tummy
- All three turtles nest together for storing
This rainbow-colored gear toy is twisting, turning, changing fun. With their bulky, notched shape, the colorful gears are easy for children to fit onto the color-coordinated pegs then rotate, remove and rearrange. Toddlers will be fascinated by the colors, movement and sweet butterfly artwork on this charming toy.
- Classic gear toy with 3 colorful butterflies
- Six interchangeable gears in 3 bright colors
- Sturdy, colorful pegs make it easy to place and spin gears
- Solid-wood gear board features appealing butterfly illustrations.
- Promotes color recognition, hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Dimensions: 14.625" x 5.25" x 1.25"