This standard poodle stands tall and elegant, showing off its fancy new haircut. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, with it pompadour-like grooming and puff of a tail, this dog is ooh la la! Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 25" x 24" x 8"Learn More
What's black and white and loved on every continent? A zebra, of course! Nearly three feet tall and over three feet long, this beautifully constructed and detailed zebra has dramatic markings, an affectionate expression and a fuzzy mane! Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 33" x 13" x 39"Learn More
Load up the train with bright, colorful shapes and get learning off to a rolling start! The 15 easy-to-grasp wooden blocks slot onto rods on the flatcars, providing a great opportunity to practice fine motor skills. For even more play value: The blocks can also be used for stacking, building, and sorting, and the smooth-rolling train cars detach to shorten the train or let children play with the cars individually.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of cars on the train. Ask the child to point to the car that has only one shape of "cargo" block. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that it is a rectangle.
- Ask the child to remove all the blocks from the train and to sort them by color. Count each color group with the child, Repeat the activity until the child is able to count each group independently.
- Place all the blocks in a row. Ask the child to count all the blocks. Repeat the activity until the child is able to count all 15 blocks.
- Ask the child to count the wheels on the train and to identify their shape. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that a wheel is round like a circle.
Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 18.2" Assembled
Recommended Ages: 2+ yearsLearn More
Gallop and trot with this terrific stick pony. When its ear is pressed, listen to the playful horsey sounds. Excellent quality construction for years of "horseplay"! With attention to detail, it includes features such as, ultra-soft, furry fabric, a hand carved and painted stick handle, and easy-clean reins.
Dimensions: 39" x 5.5" x 11"Learn More
"Old McDonald had a Farm" .....a classic song from our childhood memories and now you can introduce it to your child with this super chunky John Deere tractor and wagon designed by Ertl Toys.
Help the farmer place the animals in their designated seats for the hay ride. You know you have it right when the animals are pressed down and their realistic farm sounds radiate. When the Farmer is pressed into the drivers seat listen to the classic song, Old McDonald as they move along on the hay ride path you create.
Designed specifically for the younger child and small hands this "Chunky" John Deere tractor and wagon will not disappoint. Easy to grip and roll along, you can improve your childs hand and eye coordination while teaching them to use their imagination and creativity.
Made of high quality plastic, kids can go ahead and get it dirty. Cleanup is a cinch! Sized perfectly for on the go trips, easy to pack and play.
- 1 Super Chunky John Deere Tractor
- Hayride wagon (4 seats total)
- Free Rolling Wheels
- 1 Farmer
- 1 Pig
- 1 Lamb
- 1 Horse
- 1 Cow
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Measures 14 inches long
- Recommended for ages 18 months and over
More than a shape sorter--this is an on-the-go activity center! Using nine plastic shapes and the padded carrying case, children can lift crinkly flaps, identify the pictures, match the shapes, and drop the textured blocks through the sorter . . . then pull the plush dog around the edge to unzip the case and start it all again! The baby- and toddler-friendly games and learning activities are great for enjoying together or for independent play, and are sure to keep little ones giggling while they learn. The easy-to-grasp padded handle makes it easy to carry the whole set from place to place--even for crawlers, scooters, and emerging walkers.Learn More
Here's a rottweiler with a gentle disposition and a great reputation! With beautiful lifelike details and its ears cocked forward to pay attention, this adorable dog just wants someone to love it! Constructed of high quality materials and soft furry fabrics, it's ready for a good home. Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 26" x 11" x 32"Learn More
Skimmer will dive into your heart with a big smile! Ideal for hugging, with a slightly weighted bottom, this creature from the deep strikes a favorite pose. Covered with soft, suede-like plush, this beautiful nine inch marine mammal proudly shows its classic markings.
Dimensions: 9" x 9.5" x 6.5"Learn More
Match and sort these 25 colorful wooden pieces, and skill-building is just part of the fun. Rings, octagons, and rectangles can be slotted onto the three rods, stacked on top of each other, or lined up to compare shapes, sizes, and colors. This first-concepts set is a manipulatives all-star!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove the stacking pieces from the rods and place them on a flat surface. Ask the child to sort the pieces by color. Ask the child to count the number of pieces in each group.
- Mix all the pieces together. Ask the child to sort the pieces according to shape. Ask the child to try stacking the pieces into three towers without using the rods.
- Place the pieces in a paper bag or pillowcase. Ask the child to reach into the bag and choose one piece, determining the shape before removing it (ring, octagon, or rectangle). If the child identifies the shape correctly, the piece is placed on the appropriate rod; if not, the piece is returned to the bag. Play continues until all the pieces have been placed on the rods.
Dimensions: 11" x 3.5" x 8.5"Learn More