Catch some laughs and learning with this wooden magnetic play set--complete with working wind-up reel! The 10 magnetic fish are numbered and patterned to enrich matching, sorting, and counting activities, and two wooden rods make collecting them a blast! Kids can use the spinner to play as a game, or just have fun collecting the pieces over and over again. Either way, there's plenty of fun in this sea!Learn More
Doe, a deer...Bring a bit of wildlife into your child's room with this beloved forest friend. Excellent quality construction and attention to detail, from the top of its antlers to the tip of its white tail, make this gentle deer a wonderful new companion or decorative accent. Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 38" x 10" x 30"Learn More
With 48 wooden pieces (including nuts, bolts, drilled bars to connect, and a child-size screwdriver), this classic building set gives kids all they need to tinker and build! Printed right on the sturdy storage box are building plans for a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car to get the fun started. With some imagination and a few creative twists and turns, kids can make hundreds more amazing structures too! Any time kids play with this durable set, they'll be building fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and hand-eye coordination. Included extension activities guide parents to educational activities that also build early math skills.Learn More
Catch children in the act of behaving well and reward them with a magnet on their hanging chore chart . . . then watch those good habits multiply! Open the fabric-hinged boards to reveal a behavior chart on one board, while the other board keeps all the magnets close at hand. A sturdy cord is attached for hanging. Includes dry-erase board and 90 magnets, including responsibilities, positive behaviors, and rewards.Learn More
- Realistic bolt action
- Realistic rifle sounds
- Eject play shells
- 8 Play rifle shells included
This tough, two-piece tractor-trailer is ready to roll . . . and ready to build! Packed with wooden construction pieces and pre-drilled with holes for the wooden nails and bolts, the truck itself is a moving building site. Connect the painted building boards to create brightly colored structures on wheels! The building toy's 22 wooden toy pieces - including a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, board, nails, nuts, and bolts - store away inside the trailer to keep your little builder's supplies organized for the next big job. Big Rig Building Set wooden truck toy is great for fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and problem solving, and encourages imaginative play and manual dexterity.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of tools and to identify each one.
- Ask the child to sort the pieces by color. Have the child count the pieces in each color and the total number of pieces.
- Ask the child to connect two pieces using a nut and bolt. Ask the child to connect the joined pieces to the truck.
- Place four pieces from the building set in front of the child. Ask the child to study the pieces, then to close his/her eyes while you remove one. Ask the child to look again and identify which piece was removed.
Dimensions: 5.25" x 21" x 3.5"Learn More
This elegant Siberian tiger features lifelike details from the tip of its striped tail to the pads on its front paws. Attention to detail and top-quality construction will provide exotic delight in any environment.
Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 67" AssembledLearn More
Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More
The Little Tikes DiscoverSounds Activity Garden incorporates a variety of baby toys and activities to help develop motor skills and cognitive ability. Infants will love the stimulating colors, shapes and textures, the movable, clicking toys and learning new languages. The baby gym can be configured in different ways to keep play exciting and includes a removable panel for take along fun.
- Converts to an open play center to help develop motor and cognitive skills
- Working door with a piano top and windows that open and close
- Features an archway and stimulating colors, shapes and textures
- One side features movable objects and clicking toys
- One side includes a three-language phone and silly sound effects
- Removable panel
- Removable phone
- 33.25"L x 25.5"W x 25"H when closed
- 50.5"L x 25.5"W x 25"H when opened
Open and Closed Play Configurations
The Activity Garden easily converts from a closed play center to an open, two-sided play gym without the need of tools. The closed play configuration keeps babies inside, but allows exiting through the arches. The open configuration allows access to both sides of the gym for older children.
Working Doors and Windows
The Activity Garden features doors and shutters that open and close, making it great for games of peek-a-boo with your baby and providing easy access to the play area.
Take the Double-Sided Play Panel with You
The play panel features a mirror, a learning clock, a ball shaker, movable clicking bugs, and a three-language interactive telephone to engage language learning. Your little one will develop fine motor skills and learn how to count in English, Spanish, and French. The panel also plays animal sound effects and silly sounds. The removable panel can easily be taken along on car rides and other trips.
Engaging Activities in an Educational Play Environment
The activity gym includes an arch to crawl through and a shape-sorter mailbox for learning about shapes and colors. There's also a musical piano on top of the door to play with, a ball-drop flowerpot with four balls, and a telescope for children to peer through.
Design and Assembly
Little Tikes has designed the gym to be a safe play environment for your baby. The plastic components are sturdy and easy to put together. Adults should be able to assemble this in under an hour with a Phillips screwdriver.
What's in the Box
Small arch, ball return, 2 shutters, shutter door wall, window box, large arch, mailbox, mailbox base, door with piano key, 2 arch supports, front door wall, telescope, telescope base, telescope nut, telescope screw, arch for slide, play center, slide, play center base, 3 letter blocks, 4 balls, 4 wall knobs, 27 screws, and instructions.Learn More
This Hippopotamus will become a very big presence in any little one's play space. Sturdy wireframe construction and soft and shiny plush surface, plus a generous snout, pink nostrils, tiny ears and wrinkly legs, make this stout land mammal an adorable friend for any wildlife fans.
Dimensions: 16" x 29" x 13"Learn More