This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
Gentle Frolick Fawn stuffed animal loves to stand up and play! This pretty toy deer can stand on all-fours and inspire forest pretend-play, or cuddle alongside your child when it's time to rest.
Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.25" x 6.5"Learn More
Horseplay is lots more fun when you have a realistic horse ready to play! Almost three feet tall, this gentle brown horse has a blaze on its forehead and four white stockings. Attention to detail and excellent quality construction make this horse stand out from the herd!
Dimensions: 40" x 34" x 13" AssembledLearn More
Time to play! A colorful wooden clock features 12 shaped wooden blocks that fit into matching slots, plus movable hands! With lots of "timely" information on the hands and clock face, this is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove all pieces from the clock. Ask the child to line the pieces up in numerical order.
- Ask the child to name each piece and place it in the clock.
- Explain the concepts of morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as A.M. and P.M. Adjust the hands of the clock to different hours of the day. Ask the child to identify an activity he/she might be doing at these times. Repeat the activity using half-hour increments.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking your child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
Here's a classic black and tan dachshund whose lifelike markings add to its realistic look. The excellent quality construction and attention to details extend from its stubby legs to its pointy snout. This dog is ready to fill your lap with love.
Dimensions: 18.5" x 6" x 10"Learn More
This obedient dog has an attentive expression and will be happy to sit by your side. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, its beautiful markings are proof of its refined breeding and demonstrate why it won the title, "Best in Show"!
Dimensions: 20" x 8" x 18"Learn More
Bichon Frise is a perfect lap-sized friend! With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, this snuggly dog has silky white fur and bright eyes.
- A Bichon Frise is a perfect lap-sized friend
- Excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details
- This snuggly dog has silky white fur and bright eyes.
- They're sure to be family favorites for dog years to come
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 7" x 17"
Let your child's imagination soar with the Melissa & Doug Whittle World Plane and Luggage Carrier Set. Designed to fuel imaginative play, this charming airport-themed play set contains a mini world of travel. Children will love to explore the moving parts and interchangeable pieces, which include three wooden vehicles, four pieces of luggage, and five wooden people.
- Includes 12 high-quality wooden pieces, 3 vehicles, 5 people and 4 suitcases
- Tough plastic hook-and-eye fixtures can connect all 3 vehicles
- Smooth-rolling wheels make pulling, pushing, and towing easy.
- Interchangeable pieces are designed to mix and match with other Whittle People sets
- Ideal for building sorting, matching and counting skills, and hours of imaginative play
- Dimensions: 20" x 5.5" x 4" Packaged
It's a natural! With a decorative green "shingled" roof, this wooden stable provides a happy home for 4 plastic horses. When open, your little farmer or equestrian has easy access to the hayloft, with its wooden ladder, and 4 bales of "hay". There's a stall for each horse, lots of sliding and swinging doors and a folding corral to keep the horses in the barnyard. Sturdy wooden handles make it easy to take the fun along!
- Recommended Ages: 3 years & up
The unique markings of Checkers Cow will make her outstanding in her field and you can tell from her happy expression that she enjoys a good joke! This 10 inch farmyard favorite, will feel right at home, wherever you go, with her soft, fuzzy "cowhide" fur and tufted tail.
Dimensions: 10" x 10.25" x 7"Learn More