Time to play! A colorful wooden clock features 12 shaped wooden blocks that fit into matching slots, plus movable hands! With lots of "timely" information on the hands and clock face, this is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove all pieces from the clock. Ask the child to line the pieces up in numerical order.
- Ask the child to name each piece and place it in the clock.
- Explain the concepts of morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as A.M. and P.M. Adjust the hands of the clock to different hours of the day. Ask the child to identify an activity he/she might be doing at these times. Repeat the activity using half-hour increments.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking your child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
Take the fun of the beach or sandbox, add cookie cutters, a rolling pin, a crab-topped "sprinkle" shaker, a cookie sheet, a spatula and shell-shaped dishes . . . it's a recipe for delight! Kids will love to serve up custom sand "cookies" for a picnic at the beach or in the sandbox.
Dimensions: 15.25" x 15" x 3.5" PackagedLearn More
"Old McDonald had a Farm" .....a classic song from our childhood memories and now you can introduce it to your child with this super chunky John Deere tractor and wagon designed by Ertl Toys.
Help the farmer place the animals in their designated seats for the hay ride. You know you have it right when the animals are pressed down and their realistic farm sounds radiate. When the Farmer is pressed into the drivers seat listen to the classic song, Old McDonald as they move along on the hay ride path you create.
Designed specifically for the younger child and small hands this "Chunky" John Deere tractor and wagon will not disappoint. Easy to grip and roll along, you can improve your childs hand and eye coordination while teaching them to use their imagination and creativity.
Made of high quality plastic, kids can go ahead and get it dirty. Cleanup is a cinch! Sized perfectly for on the go trips, easy to pack and play.
- 1 Super Chunky John Deere Tractor
- Hayride wagon (4 seats total)
- Free Rolling Wheels
- 1 Farmer
- 1 Pig
- 1 Lamb
- 1 Horse
- 1 Cow
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Measures 14 inches long
- Recommended for ages 18 months and over
With rosy colors and charming decorations, this 17-piece butterfly-themed set sweetens tea-party play. The durable, food-safe plastic components are usable at snacktime, too.
- Food-safe plastic tea-party set
- Includes teapot with lid, creamer, sugar bowl with lid, 4 cups, 4 saucers and 4 spoons
- BPA-free, PVC-free and food-safe
- Durably constructed
- Includes ideas to inspire hours of games and imaginative play
With a jaunty plaid bow, this little dog is ready to play! Lovely details and an energetic pose make this lifelike stuffed animal look almost real. High-quality fabrics and fill will make kids really love him! Surface washable.
Dimensions: 11" x 9.5" x 6.5"Learn More
Let your child's imagination soar with the Melissa & Doug Whittle World Plane and Luggage Carrier Set. Designed to fuel imaginative play, this charming airport-themed play set contains a mini world of travel. Children will love to explore the moving parts and interchangeable pieces, which include three wooden vehicles, four pieces of luggage, and five wooden people.
- Includes 12 high-quality wooden pieces, 3 vehicles, 5 people and 4 suitcases
- Tough plastic hook-and-eye fixtures can connect all 3 vehicles
- Smooth-rolling wheels make pulling, pushing, and towing easy.
- Interchangeable pieces are designed to mix and match with other Whittle People sets
- Ideal for building sorting, matching and counting skills, and hours of imaginative play
- Dimensions: 20" x 5.5" x 4" Packaged
Kids will go wild for these three classic card games, with whimsical, colorful animal illustrations. Set includes Old Maid, Go Fish and Animal Rummy. Each of the three jumbo-sized, durable card decks features wipe-clean surfaces, a cardboard storage box and detailed playing instructions.
- Set of three boxed games includes Old Maid, Go Fish and Animal Rummy
- Playful animal illustrations will keep children and adults smiling
- Great Value!
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 1" x 8" x 11" Packaged
This 26-piece wooden puzzle pronounces the correct name of each letter when it is placed correctly! Pieces are slightly raised above the puzzle board for easy grasping. Colorful pictures underneath each piece help reinforce the relationship between letters and their sounds.
Dimensions: 10" x 0.8" x 13.5"
Ages 3+Learn More
Scarlet sits securely on a shelf or chair thanks to a wide, weighted bottom, bringing a splash of tropical color to any room. This stuffed animal's two skinny legs are easy to bend, cross, hang loose or arrange in any way your child can dream up! High-quality fabric and fill give this flamingo a leg up on other toys. Surface washable.
Dimensions: 14" x 10" x 6"Learn More
A play set to please equestrians of every age! This handsome pretend-play stable set houses eight flocked toy horses, each in its own wooden stall. Swing open the stable doors to take them out for playtime and admire their unique breed markings, then put each one back in its stall and latch the doors until the next big horse show! The sturdy wooden stable box features a comfortable handle on the top, a child-safe metal
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to give each horse a name. Write the names on the labels (included) and place them over the stalls.
- Ask the child to gather different collections of horses depending on rules you decide. For instance, you could ask the child to gather all the horses with spots, all the horses with white blazes, or all the horses with manes the same color as their tails.
- Read one of the breed descriptions, then show the child the picture and help identify the correct toy horse to match. Repeat until all the horses have been identified.
- Help the child create a big horse show with multiple events, such as dressage, show jumping and cross country. Use blocks or other toys to set up the different courses. Use ribbon or other craft supplies to make a blue ribbon for the winner!
Dimensions: 5" x 12.5" x 5"Learn More