This wooden bear is always smiling, but hes happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed wont be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
Dimensions: 15" x 11.5" x 0.5"Learn More
Stock a pretend kitchen with this collection of lidded cardboard play-food cans and you'll have all the ingredients for colorful, imaginative play. Open and close, fill and stack, sort and match--this set has a pretend-play flavor for every taste.
- Play food cans that open and close
- Includes 10 cans in a variety of sizes and designs
- Plastic lids pop on and off with ease
- Sturdy and colorful cardboard sides
- Promotes sorting and grouping, color recognition and awareness of different types of food
- Dimensions: 13" x 5" x 2.75"
Make way for the elephant! You'll need plenty of room in your heart for this lovable elephant. Excellent quality construction and attention to detail are obvious in this elephant's tusks, wrinkled trunk, floppy ears, right down to its toenails. Just right for elephant-sized hugging! Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 27"Learn More
A play set to please equestrians of every age! This handsome pretend-play stable set houses eight flocked toy horses, each in its own wooden stall. Swing open the stable doors to take them out for playtime and admire their unique breed markings, then put each one back in its stall and latch the doors until the next big horse show! The sturdy wooden stable box features a comfortable handle on the top, a child-safe metal
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to give each horse a name. Write the names on the labels (included) and place them over the stalls.
- Ask the child to gather different collections of horses depending on rules you decide. For instance, you could ask the child to gather all the horses with spots, all the horses with white blazes, or all the horses with manes the same color as their tails.
- Read one of the breed descriptions, then show the child the picture and help identify the correct toy horse to match. Repeat until all the horses have been identified.
- Help the child create a big horse show with multiple events, such as dressage, show jumping and cross country. Use blocks or other toys to set up the different courses. Use ribbon or other craft supplies to make a blue ribbon for the winner!
Dimensions: 5" x 12.5" x 5"Learn More
This 26-piece wooden puzzle pronounces the correct name of each letter when it is placed correctly! Pieces are slightly raised above the puzzle board for easy grasping. Colorful pictures underneath each piece help reinforce the relationship between letters and their sounds.
Dimensions: 10" x 0.8" x 13.5"
Ages 3+Learn More
With a special handle to keep your little one's fingers far from the six-color inkpad and six different stamps to choose from, stamping fun will be endless! The handy case keeps the stamps and pad organized! Washable, kid-friendly ink.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 5" x 7.5" PackagedLearn More
- Great sound effects and lights in different rooms of the house create a realistic feel
- Charming house features two levels of fun
- Comes with complete family
- Easy to store by folding closed
Please zoom on image to see accessories included.Learn More
This fashion-plate rubbing set lets design-inclined kids create a wardrobe full of fabulous fashions. Ideal for the fashion-conscious child who loves to color, the Melissa & Doug Fashion Design Activity Kit includes nine textured fashion plates, pencils, a crayon, and a convenient storage case. Whether at home or on the road, your child will be inspired to create fashionable looks in seconds. With countless design and color combinations, this cool kit never goes out of style!
- Fashion-plate kit for creating your own designs
- Mix and match nine double-sided, textured fashion plates
- Colored pencils and design crayon included
- Simple and easy for children to use
- Storage case makes it suitable for travel
- For ages 5 years +
- Dimensions: 12.25" x 11.25" x 2"
Match these wooden puzzle pairs to make mastering letters and their sounds as easy as A, B, C. The puzzles are self-correcting--each piece has only one match that fits--so children can play independently and learn at the same time.
Dimensions: 3" x 13.75" x 5.75" PackagedLearn More