Think of him swimming through the ocean and Finn may look fearsome . . . but give this fuzzy stuffed animal a squeeze and you may think of sharks in a whole new way! With super-soft plush and a body that fits exactly right in a hug or under an arm, kids will fall in love with this king of the sea!
Dimensions: 15.75" x 8" x 5.75"Learn More
Skimmer will dive into your heart with a big smile! Ideal for hugging, with a slightly weighted bottom, this creature from the deep strikes a favorite pose. Covered with soft, suede-like plush, this beautiful nine inch marine mammal proudly shows its classic markings.
Dimensions: 9" x 9.5" x 6.5"Learn More
Listen to the voices of eight favorite zoo animals when the puzzle pieces are correctly placed in the puzzle board! Each animal piece has a matching full-color picture beneath. Eye- and ear-catching puzzle enhances matching and listening skills.
Dimensions: 8.75" x 11.75" x 1"Learn More
Sitting in a high chair is much more fun with this fantastic bead maze. Featuring brightly colored, multi-shaped beads that spin and slide along red and yellow wire pathways that are anchored by a strong suction cup base. Encourages color recognition, hand-eye coordination and fine motor development through play!
Dimensions: 7.75" x 3.75" x 7"Learn More
With three colorful drum turtles, bath time just became music time with the Little Tikes Bath Drums. The turtles can float or stick to the tub and each one has a unique musical feature for kids to drum away on! These turtle bath toys not only keep your toddler engaged, but also aid in the development of motor skills. The drum sticks are sized to fit your child's little hands.
- Turtles can float in the water or stick to the tub wall
- Each turtle makes their own unique drum sounds
- Drum sticks store on the bottom of the large turtle's tummy
- All three turtles nest together for storing
True to its breed, this Jack Russell is full of personality! With its endearingly cute face, and brown and white markings, this may be the one Jack Russell that will sit patiently while being petted and loved.
Dimensions: 10" x 9.5" x 9.5"Learn More
Recognizing color, shape and size, and sorting objects into groups are the "building blocks" of beginning math skills. What better way to explore these important concepts than with boldly colored wooden blocks and frame! Extension activities are included to explore form, fun and function all in one toy!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Tallest to Smallest: Remove all blocks from the sequence board and sort them into six groups, as in Sorting Activities. Ask the child to choose the tallest blocks from each group and line them up in matching spaces at one end of the sequence board. When this is completed, ask the child to place the medium blocks in the remaining matching spaces on the sequence board. With all of the blocks in position, ask the child to point to the tallest row of blocks, the medium row of blocks and the smallest row of blocks.
- Add and Subtract: Place one or two blocks in the sequence board and position the sequence board in front of the child. Add one block at a time while guiding the child through addition problems. For example, you might say, "If we have one block and we add one block, how many blocks do we have in all? One plus one is two! What if we add one more block?" Point to each block, counting aloud. Encourage addition skills by continuing to add blocks.
Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.25" x 3.25"Learn More
Looking for the perfect spot for storing those treasures that are close to your heart? This kit includes a sturdy wooden heart-shaped box (3.1 x 1.4 x 2.9 in.), glitter glue, white glue, colorful gem stickers, 4 pots of paint, and a paintbrush. A perfect activity for parties or rainy days.
- Wooden Heart-Shaped Box (3.1 x 1.4 x 2.9 in.)
- Glitter Glue
- White Glue
- Colorful Gem Stickers
- 4 Pots of Paint