Allow your child to relish in the joys of cutting and cooking without any of the fear of accidental injuries. Your little one will love hearing the "crunch" sound as they slice their way through this play food set. Smooth-sanded and beautifully decorated, this cutting food box is sure to please.
- 31 Pieces
- Smooth-sanded solid wood
- Realistically decorated
- Ages 3 and up
- Overall dimensions: 11" H x 12" W x 2.8" D
- Great sound effects and lights in different rooms of the house create a realistic feel
- Charming house features two levels of fun
- Comes with complete family
- Easy to store by folding closed
Please zoom on image to see accessories included.Learn More
One side is a dry-erase board, the other is a magnetic chalkboard. Whatever your artist's mood, this portable drawing board has the tools to express it! Comes with three sticks of colored chalk, a dry-erase marker, plus 36 magnetic letters and numbers.
Dimensions: 12" x 16" x 0.75
Ages 3+Learn More
This 26-piece wooden puzzle pronounces the correct name of each letter when it is placed correctly! Pieces are slightly raised above the puzzle board for easy grasping. Colorful pictures underneath each piece help reinforce the relationship between letters and their sounds.
Dimensions: 10" x 0.8" x 13.5"
Ages 3+Learn More
With rosy colors and charming decorations, this 17-piece butterfly-themed set sweetens tea-party play. The durable, food-safe plastic components are usable at snacktime, too.
- Food-safe plastic tea-party set
- Includes teapot with lid, creamer, sugar bowl with lid, 4 cups, 4 saucers and 4 spoons
- BPA-free, PVC-free and food-safe
- Durably constructed
- Includes ideas to inspire hours of games and imaginative play
Load up the train with bright, colorful shapes and get learning off to a rolling start! The 15 easy-to-grasp wooden blocks slot onto rods on the flatcars, providing a great opportunity to practice fine motor skills. For even more play value: The blocks can also be used for stacking, building, and sorting, and the smooth-rolling train cars detach to shorten the train or let children play with the cars individually.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of cars on the train. Ask the child to point to the car that has only one shape of "cargo" block. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that it is a rectangle.
- Ask the child to remove all the blocks from the train and to sort them by color. Count each color group with the child, Repeat the activity until the child is able to count each group independently.
- Place all the blocks in a row. Ask the child to count all the blocks. Repeat the activity until the child is able to count all 15 blocks.
- Ask the child to count the wheels on the train and to identify their shape. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that a wheel is round like a circle.
Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 18.2" Assembled
Recommended Ages: 2+ yearsLearn More
Who's stomping through the jungle? It's Sterling Elephant! This super-plush pal has huge floppy ears and a trunk that can sniff out a hug a mile away. A slightly weighted bottom helps him stay seated when the day's stomping is done.
Dimensions: 9.5" x 9" x 7"Learn More
Ertl toys have created the perfect tool for the little hands that want to be helpers, shadowing you as you work during the day or evening. Allow them to get up close and shine a light on the work space using the working John Deere Tractor Flashlight with sounds!
Appearance is everything and the outside plastic body replicates a perfect John Deere Tractor with the noticeable Green paint scheme. Free Rolling moveable tires glide the tractor as it is pushed across the ground. The Tractor is sized just right for those little hands that tend to sit on the ground and play for hours. When finished, cleanup is easy with just a damp cloth.
When playtime is over and its time to work, just lift the hood, squeeze the red trigger and activate the working flashlight. The trigger has "easy grips" and is located inside the tractors cabin. As it is squeezed, real tractor engine sounds radiate from the flashlight. Don't worry about the flashlight batteries as an automatic shut off feature will save the batteries if its left on and laying around.
- Easy to Hold and Grip for little hands
- Opening Hood to revel working flash light
- John Deere paint scheme
- Free Rolling wheels
- On / Off trigger action for light and sounds
- Automatic Shut Off Feature
- 3 AAA Batteries (included)
- Recommended for children 18 months and older
- Easy to hold and grip for little hands