This set is perfect for your child’s first pair of walkie talkies and binoculars. These were designed especially for your little one! Small, compact, easy to use and ultra-lightweight!Learn More
Allow your child to relish in the joys of cutting and cooking without any of the fear of accidental injuries. Your little one will love hearing the "crunch" sound as they slice their way through this play food set. Smooth-sanded and beautifully decorated, this cutting food box is sure to please.
- 31 Pieces
- Smooth-sanded solid wood
- Realistically decorated
- Ages 3 and up
- Overall dimensions: 11" H x 12" W x 2.8" D
Match and sort these 25 colorful wooden pieces, and skill-building is just part of the fun. Rings, octagons, and rectangles can be slotted onto the three rods, stacked on top of each other, or lined up to compare shapes, sizes, and colors. This first-concepts set is a manipulatives all-star!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove the stacking pieces from the rods and place them on a flat surface. Ask the child to sort the pieces by color. Ask the child to count the number of pieces in each group.
- Mix all the pieces together. Ask the child to sort the pieces according to shape. Ask the child to try stacking the pieces into three towers without using the rods.
- Place the pieces in a paper bag or pillowcase. Ask the child to reach into the bag and choose one piece, determining the shape before removing it (ring, octagon, or rectangle). If the child identifies the shape correctly, the piece is placed on the appropriate rod; if not, the piece is returned to the bag. Play continues until all the pieces have been placed on the rods.
Dimensions: 11" x 3.5" x 8.5"Learn More
This 26-piece wooden puzzle pronounces the correct name of each letter when it is placed correctly! Pieces are slightly raised above the puzzle board for easy grasping. Colorful pictures underneath each piece help reinforce the relationship between letters and their sounds.
Dimensions: 10" x 0.8" x 13.5"
Ages 3+Learn More
A family game of tricky hangs and steady hands! Try this hanging balance game and you'll be hooked! Suspend comes with 24 notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces to hang from a tabletop stand. Sound easy? Try adding another piece! Each time a bar is added, the balance shifts, the difficulty changes and the incredible midair sculpture transforms. Can you add all your game pieces without making it fall? This tricky game for 1-4 players is a test of steady nerves and steady hands.
Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 13"H PackagedLearn More
- Realistic bolt action
- Realistic rifle sounds
- Eject play shells
- 8 Play rifle shells included
- Great sound effects and lights in different rooms of the house create a realistic feel
- Charming house features two levels of fun
- Comes with complete family
- Easy to store by folding closed
Please zoom on image to see accessories included.Learn More
Ertl toys have created the perfect tool for the little hands that want to be helpers, shadowing you as you work during the day or evening. Allow them to get up close and shine a light on the work space using the working John Deere Tractor Flashlight with sounds!
Appearance is everything and the outside plastic body replicates a perfect John Deere Tractor with the noticeable Green paint scheme. Free Rolling moveable tires glide the tractor as it is pushed across the ground. The Tractor is sized just right for those little hands that tend to sit on the ground and play for hours. When finished, cleanup is easy with just a damp cloth.
When playtime is over and its time to work, just lift the hood, squeeze the red trigger and activate the working flashlight. The trigger has "easy grips" and is located inside the tractors cabin. As it is squeezed, real tractor engine sounds radiate from the flashlight. Don't worry about the flashlight batteries as an automatic shut off feature will save the batteries if its left on and laying around.
- Easy to Hold and Grip for little hands
- Opening Hood to revel working flash light
- John Deere paint scheme
- Free Rolling wheels
- On / Off trigger action for light and sounds
- Automatic Shut Off Feature
- 3 AAA Batteries (included)
- Recommended for children 18 months and older
- Easy to hold and grip for little hands
These 12 different horses feature velvety texturing, plus realistic manes and tails! Each horse stores in its own compartment in the wooden, barn-shaped crate. An informative identification key is included.
- Dimensions: 14" x 1.6" x 13" Assembled
- Recommended Ages: 3+ years
$13.93Young construction workers and architects will spend hours with these lightweight yet durable cardboard building blocks. This 40-piece set features three sizes of "bricks" for constructive imaginative play. Made of premium, extra-thick cardboard for strength, they are easy to assemble and feature a wipe-clean surface. The red blocks hold up to 150 lbs! Dimensions: 12.5" x 7" x 19" Packaged. Recommended Ages: 2+ years. Adult assembly required. Learn More