Can you find all the animal friends? Turn the crinkly flaps to build a face that matches--or create a silly creature all your own! This crinkling, lift-the-flap, mixed-up-animals cloth book from Melissa & Doug K's Kids is durably constructed to last through story time, playtime, and the washing machine, too!Learn More
Stock a pretend kitchen with this collection of lidded cardboard play-food cans and you'll have all the ingredients for colorful, imaginative play. Open and close, fill and stack, sort and match--this set has a pretend-play flavor for every taste.
- Play food cans that open and close
- Includes 10 cans in a variety of sizes and designs
- Plastic lids pop on and off with ease
- Sturdy and colorful cardboard sides
- Promotes sorting and grouping, color recognition and awareness of different types of food
- Dimensions: 13" x 5" x 2.75"
Gentle Frolick Fawn stuffed animal loves to stand up and play! This pretty toy deer can stand on all-fours and inspire forest pretend-play, or cuddle alongside your child when it's time to rest.
Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.25" x 6.5"Learn More
Each happy farm animal "sounds off" in its own voice when its animal puzzle piece is placed correctly in this eight-piece wooden peg puzzle! Your child will enjoy hearing all eight sounds and looking at the full-color, matching pictures under the pieces, while developing matching and listening skills with this captivating multisensory puzzle.
Dimensions: 8.75" x 11.75" x 1"Learn More
Time to play! A colorful wooden clock features 12 shaped wooden blocks that fit into matching slots, plus movable hands! With lots of "timely" information on the hands and clock face, this is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove all pieces from the clock. Ask the child to line the pieces up in numerical order.
- Ask the child to name each piece and place it in the clock.
- Explain the concepts of morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as A.M. and P.M. Adjust the hands of the clock to different hours of the day. Ask the child to identify an activity he/she might be doing at these times. Repeat the activity using half-hour increments.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking your child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
The colorful, exotic world of the ocean depths is beautifully portrayed in this educational floor puzzle. Filled with fascinating flora and aquatic fauna, children will love exploring and learning with this detailed cardboard floor puzzle. Over four feet long when assembled, the 100 extra-thick pieces feature an easy-clean surface to keep them looking like new.Learn More
Thirty wooden beads in six vibrant colors and five distinct shapes combine with two extra-long laces for many activities. Stringing the easily grasped beads promotes eye-hand coordination, fine motor, cognitive and visual perception skills.
- 30 Lacing Beads
- 2 Laces
Match these wooden puzzle pairs to make mastering letters and their sounds as easy as A, B, C. The puzzles are self-correcting--each piece has only one match that fits--so children can play independently and learn at the same time.
Dimensions: 3" x 13.75" x 5.75" PackagedLearn More
Eight instruments are ready for their "conductor." Place an instrument piece correctly in the puzzle board and listen to it play. Then remove each piece to discover the identity of each of the instruments!
Dimensions: 11.75" x 8.5" x 1"Learn More