This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
Super-soft Bailey St. Bernard will come to the rescue whenever you need a cuddly friend to hug! Made of high-quality plush with a weighted bottom, this charming stuffed animal features floppy ears and lifelike details. Surface washable.
Dimensions: 17.5" x 9.25" x 6.75"Learn More
Sitting in a high chair is much more fun with this fantastic bead maze. Featuring brightly colored, multi-shaped beads that spin and slide along red and yellow wire pathways that are anchored by a strong suction cup base. Encourages color recognition, hand-eye coordination and fine motor development through play!
Dimensions: 7.75" x 3.75" x 7"Learn More
With three colorful drum turtles, bath time just became music time with the Little Tikes Bath Drums. The turtles can float or stick to the tub and each one has a unique musical feature for kids to drum away on! These turtle bath toys not only keep your toddler engaged, but also aid in the development of motor skills. The drum sticks are sized to fit your child's little hands.
- Turtles can float in the water or stick to the tub wall
- Each turtle makes their own unique drum sounds
- Drum sticks store on the bottom of the large turtle's tummy
- All three turtles nest together for storing
Spice up your life with this pumpkin colored tabby cat. This kitty is ten inches from the tips of its ears to its front paws and, with a slightly weighted bottom, just the right size for a cozy cuddle.
Dimensions: 10" x 11.5" x 7"Learn More
This extra thick wooden puzzle includes seven easy-grasp, chunky dinosaur pieces with a full-color, matching picture underneath. The dino pieces stand upright for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.
Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"Learn More
You'll need lots of "space" to assemble this beautifully illustrated 48-piece puzzle of our solar system. Extra-thick pieces are built to last, and their "Easy-Clean" surface will keep your puzzle looking new.Learn More
Stock a pretend kitchen with this collection of lidded cardboard play-food cans and you'll have all the ingredients for colorful, imaginative play. Open and close, fill and stack, sort and match--this set has a pretend-play flavor for every taste.
- Play food cans that open and close
- Includes 10 cans in a variety of sizes and designs
- Plastic lids pop on and off with ease
- Sturdy and colorful cardboard sides
- Promotes sorting and grouping, color recognition and awareness of different types of food
- Dimensions: 13" x 5" x 2.75"
This obedient pup with its dramatic coloring and perky ears, will "sit" on your lap and "stay" in your heart. Soft, velvety fur, a shiny nose, and appropriately wrinkled, this Boxer might win "Most Adorable" in your private dog show.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 10.5" x 10"Learn More
Digging dirt, moving earth or just driving down the road, construction vehicles are captivating. This extra thick wooden puzzle includes six easy-grasp, chunky vehicle pieces. Each vehicle has a full-color, matching picture underneath and can stand upright for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to place all the pieces in a line, either flat on the play surface or standing up (depending on the child's abilities).
- Ask the child to point to all the machines that are red. Then, one color at a time, ask the child to find machines that are yellow, blue and orange.
- Line up the machines and count them aloud with the child.
- Identify each machine, and describe the way it moves or works. (A cement mixer spins. A water truck carries a tank and rolls on lots of wheels. A bulldozer moves on tracks and pushes dirt with its dozer blade. An excavator lifts heavy rocks and dirt in its scoop. A truck has wheels and can carry big loads. A dump truck brings dirt, rocks and debris to a different place and dumps them in a pile.)
- With all the pieces on the puzzle board, ask the child questions to make up a simple story about the construction site. For instance, "What do you think the machines are building here?" or "Which machine will finish its work first? Where will it go after the workday?"
Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"Learn More