Sitting in a high chair is much more fun with this fantastic bead maze. Featuring brightly colored, multi-shaped beads that spin and slide along red and yellow wire pathways that are anchored by a strong suction cup base. Encourages color recognition, hand-eye coordination and fine motor development through play!
Dimensions: 7.75" x 3.75" x 7"Learn More
Listen to the voices of eight favorite zoo animals when the puzzle pieces are correctly placed in the puzzle board! Each animal piece has a matching full-color picture beneath. Eye- and ear-catching puzzle enhances matching and listening skills.
Dimensions: 8.75" x 11.75" x 1"Learn More
True to its breed, this Jack Russell is full of personality! With its endearingly cute face, and brown and white markings, this may be the one Jack Russell that will sit patiently while being petted and loved.
Dimensions: 10" x 9.5" x 9.5"Learn More
This extra thick wooden puzzle includes seven easy-grasp, chunky dinosaur pieces with a full-color, matching picture underneath. The dino pieces stand upright for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.
Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"Learn More
Stock a pretend kitchen with this collection of lidded cardboard play-food cans and you'll have all the ingredients for colorful, imaginative play. Open and close, fill and stack, sort and match--this set has a pretend-play flavor for every taste.
- Play food cans that open and close
- Includes 10 cans in a variety of sizes and designs
- Plastic lids pop on and off with ease
- Sturdy and colorful cardboard sides
- Promotes sorting and grouping, color recognition and awareness of different types of food
- Dimensions: 13" x 5" x 2.75"
Thirty wooden beads in six vibrant colors and five distinct shapes combine with two extra-long laces for many activities. Stringing the easily grasped beads promotes eye-hand coordination, fine motor, cognitive and visual perception skills.
- 30 Lacing Beads
- 2 Laces
This pint-sized stuffed animal answers the question: How cute can a little dog possibly be? Peanut Chihuahua has a sweet smile, big loving eyes and soft fur that begs to be petted. At just eight inches tall, Peanut fits easily in a backpack . . . or in the crook of your little one's arm. Surface washable.
Dimensions: 7.5" x 8" x 5"Learn More
Digging dirt, moving earth or just driving down the road, construction vehicles are captivating. This extra thick wooden puzzle includes six easy-grasp, chunky vehicle pieces. Each vehicle has a full-color, matching picture underneath and can stand upright for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to place all the pieces in a line, either flat on the play surface or standing up (depending on the child's abilities).
- Ask the child to point to all the machines that are red. Then, one color at a time, ask the child to find machines that are yellow, blue and orange.
- Line up the machines and count them aloud with the child.
- Identify each machine, and describe the way it moves or works. (A cement mixer spins. A water truck carries a tank and rolls on lots of wheels. A bulldozer moves on tracks and pushes dirt with its dozer blade. An excavator lifts heavy rocks and dirt in its scoop. A truck has wheels and can carry big loads. A dump truck brings dirt, rocks and debris to a different place and dumps them in a pile.)
- With all the pieces on the puzzle board, ask the child questions to make up a simple story about the construction site. For instance, "What do you think the machines are building here?" or "Which machine will finish its work first? Where will it go after the workday?"
Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"Learn More
With three colorful drum turtles, bath time just became music time with the Little Tikes Bath Drums. The turtles can float or stick to the tub and each one has a unique musical feature for kids to drum away on! These turtle bath toys not only keep your toddler engaged, but also aid in the development of motor skills. The drum sticks are sized to fit your child's little hands.
- Turtles can float in the water or stick to the tub wall
- Each turtle makes their own unique drum sounds
- Drum sticks store on the bottom of the large turtle's tummy
- All three turtles nest together for storing