- Realistic shotgun and bolt rifle sounds
- Eject play shells
- Realistic bolt action
- 1 Play Rifle
- 1 Play Shotgun
- 6 Play Rifle Shells
- 4 Play Shotgun Shells
Catch some laughs and learning with this wooden magnetic play set--complete with working wind-up reel! The 10 magnetic fish are numbered and patterned to enrich matching, sorting, and counting activities, and two wooden rods make collecting them a blast! Kids can use the spinner to play as a game, or just have fun collecting the pieces over and over again. Either way, there's plenty of fun in this sea!Learn More
Catch children in the act of behaving well and reward them with a magnet on their hanging chore chart . . . then watch those good habits multiply! Open the fabric-hinged boards to reveal a behavior chart on one board, while the other board keeps all the magnets close at hand. A sturdy cord is attached for hanging. Includes dry-erase board and 90 magnets, including responsibilities, positive behaviors, and rewards.Learn More
With 48 wooden pieces (including nuts, bolts, drilled bars to connect, and a child-size screwdriver), this classic building set gives kids all they need to tinker and build! Printed right on the sturdy storage box are building plans for a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car to get the fun started. With some imagination and a few creative twists and turns, kids can make hundreds more amazing structures too! Any time kids play with this durable set, they'll be building fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and hand-eye coordination. Included extension activities guide parents to educational activities that also build early math skills.Learn More
Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More
Regular Price: $19.98
Special Price: $17.98
"Old McDonald had a Farm" .....a classic song from our childhood memories and now you can introduce it to your child with this super chunky John Deere tractor and wagon designed by Ertl Toys.
Help the farmer place the animals in their designated seats for the hay ride. You know you have it right when the animals are pressed down and their realistic farm sounds radiate. When the Farmer is pressed into the drivers seat listen to the classic song, Old McDonald as they move along on the hay ride path you create.
Designed specifically for the younger child and small hands this "Chunky" John Deere tractor and wagon will not disappoint. Easy to grip and roll along, you can improve your childs hand and eye coordination while teaching them to use their imagination and creativity.
Made of high quality plastic, kids can go ahead and get it dirty. Cleanup is a cinch! Sized perfectly for on the go trips, easy to pack and play.
- 1 Super Chunky John Deere Tractor
- Hayride wagon (4 seats total)
- Free Rolling Wheels
- 1 Farmer
- 1 Pig
- 1 Lamb
- 1 Horse
- 1 Cow
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Measures 14 inches long
- Recommended for ages 18 months and over
- Wooden vehicle set
- Includes red truck with magnetic arm, car-carrier trailer and 4 magnetic wooden cars
- Unique colors and numbers on each car inspire counting, sorting and sequencing
- Great for fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Vehicles have a sturdy wooden chassis and smooth-rolling wheels
Entertaining and Education! Explore and experiment with these two basic geometric shapes, the square and triangle to create more complex 3-D models. Feel the magnetic force and have fun exploring the Magformers 14 Pc Set connection possibiltlies.
- The perfect compact set of Magformers!
- 14 pieces total: 8 triangles and 6 squares
- Instant connection! Instant fun!
Don't usually get that "warm and fuzzy" feeling when bowling? Well, that's about to change! Melissa & Doug's amazingly creative monster bowling set adds color, texture and a whole lot of eyes to a familiar game! Includes six furry, textured pins and one beastly ball in a zippered carrying case.Learn More
Soft and cuddly, with floppy fins and a beautifully detailed black-and-white underside, this stingray will make any fish fan's day! The long tail, generous size, and dramatically defined eyes make it seem almost like the real thing.
Dimensions: 3" x 41" x 22"Learn More