This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
This set is perfect for your child’s first pair of walkie talkies and binoculars. These were designed especially for your little one! Small, compact, easy to use and ultra-lightweight!Learn More
Match and sort these 25 colorful wooden pieces, and skill-building is just part of the fun. Rings, octagons, and rectangles can be slotted onto the three rods, stacked on top of each other, or lined up to compare shapes, sizes, and colors. This first-concepts set is a manipulatives all-star!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove the stacking pieces from the rods and place them on a flat surface. Ask the child to sort the pieces by color. Ask the child to count the number of pieces in each group.
- Mix all the pieces together. Ask the child to sort the pieces according to shape. Ask the child to try stacking the pieces into three towers without using the rods.
- Place the pieces in a paper bag or pillowcase. Ask the child to reach into the bag and choose one piece, determining the shape before removing it (ring, octagon, or rectangle). If the child identifies the shape correctly, the piece is placed on the appropriate rod; if not, the piece is returned to the bag. Play continues until all the pieces have been placed on the rods.
Dimensions: 11" x 3.5" x 8.5"Learn More
Match these wooden puzzle pairs to make mastering letters and their sounds as easy as A, B, C. The puzzles are self-correcting--each piece has only one match that fits--so children can play independently and learn at the same time.
Dimensions: 3" x 13.75" x 5.75" PackagedLearn More
A family game of tricky hangs and steady hands! Try this hanging balance game and you'll be hooked! Suspend comes with 24 notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces to hang from a tabletop stand. Sound easy? Try adding another piece! Each time a bar is added, the balance shifts, the difficulty changes and the incredible midair sculpture transforms. Can you add all your game pieces without making it fall? This tricky game for 1-4 players is a test of steady nerves and steady hands.
Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 13"H PackagedLearn More
- Realistic bolt action
- Realistic rifle sounds
- Eject play shells
- 8 Play rifle shells included
Each happy farm animal "sounds off" in its own voice when its animal puzzle piece is placed correctly in this eight-piece wooden peg puzzle! Your child will enjoy hearing all eight sounds and looking at the full-color, matching pictures under the pieces, while developing matching and listening skills with this captivating multisensory puzzle.
Dimensions: 8.75" x 11.75" x 1"Learn More
- Great sound effects and lights in different rooms of the house create a realistic feel
- Charming house features two levels of fun
- Comes with complete family
- Easy to store by folding closed
Please zoom on image to see accessories included.Learn More
This 26-piece wooden puzzle pronounces the correct name of each letter when it is placed correctly! Pieces are slightly raised above the puzzle board for easy grasping. Colorful pictures underneath each piece help reinforce the relationship between letters and their sounds.
Dimensions: 10" x 0.8" x 13.5"
Ages 3+Learn More
One side is a dry-erase board, the other is a magnetic chalkboard. Whatever your artist's mood, this portable drawing board has the tools to express it! Comes with three sticks of colored chalk, a dry-erase marker, plus 36 magnetic letters and numbers.
Dimensions: 12" x 16" x 0.75
Ages 3+Learn More