This wooden bear is always smiling, but hes happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed wont be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
Dimensions: 15" x 11.5" x 0.5"Learn More
Stock a pretend kitchen with this collection of lidded cardboard play-food cans and you'll have all the ingredients for colorful, imaginative play. Open and close, fill and stack, sort and match--this set has a pretend-play flavor for every taste.
- Play food cans that open and close
- Includes 10 cans in a variety of sizes and designs
- Plastic lids pop on and off with ease
- Sturdy and colorful cardboard sides
- Promotes sorting and grouping, color recognition and awareness of different types of food
- Dimensions: 13" x 5" x 2.75"
It's truly a FRESH START for puzzles! This hand-painted; playfully styled puzzle is like nothing you've seen before! The thick; chunky wooden puzzle pieces fit neatly into their spots on the colorful board and also stand up for additional pretend play. Full-color pictures beneath each piece.
Eight familiar shapes are featured in this extra-thick wooden puzzle with easy-grasp, chunky pieces. Each piece has a matching picture underneath and the shape name is printed on the puzzle board. Encourages hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and visual perception skills.
- Pieces stand on their own
- Thick puzzle pieces are easy for small hands
- Brightly colored
- Recommended Age Range 2 Years and up
- Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"
When your little princess is ready to have a ball, she will love designing her own royal adventures with this exquisitely detailed stamp set. A two-color stamp pad, five colored pencils and 9 fabulously regal stamps are all packed in a sturdy wooden tray.
Dimensions: 8.75" x 8" x 1.5" PackagedLearn More
With a special handle to keep your little one's fingers far from the six-color inkpad and six different stamps to choose from, stamping fun will be endless! The handy case keeps the stamps and pad organized! Washable, kid-friendly ink.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 5" x 7.5" PackagedLearn More
Turn the gears slowly and watch each interlocking segment move the next, or see how fast your child can make the caterpillar "crawl" on the wooden base. This rainbow-colored gear toy is hands-on fun at any speed! With their bulky, notched shape, the colorful gears are easy for children to fit onto the color-coordinated pegs . . . then rotate, remove and rearrange. Toddlers will be fascinated by the colors and movement of this charming toy.
Dimensions: 2" x 14.5" x 4.5" AssembledLearn More
The 15 wooden pieces in this novel shape sorter offer a variety of colors, shapes, and opportunities for learning. Stack them on the pegged stand in order, mix up the shapes and colors, or create your own games with these engaging first manipulatives! A printed key on the wooden base offers guidance when it's wanted, but the possibilities for play are endless. Use the colorful blocks to encourage sorting, matching, counting, stacking, dexterity, fine motor skills, color recognition, and more!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to hand you a specific colored block.
- Ask the child to hand you a specific shaped block.
- Ask the child how many different colored blocks there are.
- Ask the child what shape each color block is.
- Make a simple pattern by placing a purple, a yellow, and a red block in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern.
- Ask the child how tall he/she can stack a block tower before it topples. Count each block out loud as it is added to the tower.
- Place a specific number of blocks in front of the child and ask him/her to count them.
- Place four to six blocks in front of the child. Ask the child to study the blocks. Take one block away while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and tell you which block is missing. Add to the challenge by starting with a greater number of blocks or by taking away more than one.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 13.3"Learn More
52 magnetic uppercase and lowercase letters make a colorful jumble of learning possibilities in their handy wooden case. Ideal for letter recognition, matching, and stenciling, these must-have letters spell "learning fun"!
Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 2"Learn More
This rainbow-colored gear toy is twisting, turning, changing fun. With their bulky, notched shape, the colorful gears are easy for children to fit onto the color-coordinated pegs then rotate, remove and rearrange. Toddlers will be fascinated by the colors, movement and sweet butterfly artwork on this charming toy.
- Classic gear toy with 3 colorful butterflies
- Six interchangeable gears in 3 bright colors
- Sturdy, colorful pegs make it easy to place and spin gears
- Solid-wood gear board features appealing butterfly illustrations.
- Promotes color recognition, hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Dimensions: 14.625" x 5.25" x 1.25"