This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
Super-soft Bailey St. Bernard will come to the rescue whenever you need a cuddly friend to hug! Made of high-quality plush with a weighted bottom, this charming stuffed animal features floppy ears and lifelike details. Surface washable.
Dimensions: 17.5" x 9.25" x 6.75"Learn More
- Realistic bolt action
- Realistic rifle sounds
- Eject play shells
- 8 Play rifle shells included
This set is perfect for your child’s first pair of walkie talkies and binoculars. These were designed especially for your little one! Small, compact, easy to use and ultra-lightweight!Learn More
This elegant Victorian-aged family is looking for a happy home! The family includes a mother, father, daughter and baby sister dolls. These beautifully crafted vinyl dolls feature bendable limbs and intricately made clothing. This family will fit perfectly in all 1:12 scale dollhouses, including the Melissa & Doug Victorian Dollhouse. (Other items available in the Victorian Dollhouse Collection include: Kitchen, Nursery, Living Room, Bedroom and Bathroom furniture sets.)
Dimensions: 10.5" x 7.25" x 2" PackagedLearn More
This lovely white cat has soft, fluffy fur that just begs to be petted. With durable, high-quality construction and surface-washable fur, Flossie makes a regal and long lasting addition to your plush toy collection!
Dimensions: 23" x 7.25" x 7.25"Learn More
Stock a pretend kitchen with this collection of lidded cardboard play-food cans and you'll have all the ingredients for colorful, imaginative play. Open and close, fill and stack, sort and match--this set has a pretend-play flavor for every taste.
- Play food cans that open and close
- Includes 10 cans in a variety of sizes and designs
- Plastic lids pop on and off with ease
- Sturdy and colorful cardboard sides
- Promotes sorting and grouping, color recognition and awareness of different types of food
- Dimensions: 13" x 5" x 2.75"
Who's the trickiest primate in the jungle? Mischief Monkey! This lovably impish stuffed toy has a two-tone brown coat that's soft to touch, floppy arms that are easy to hold and a great big smile that makes you wonder, "What is this stuffed animal up to now?"
Dimensions: 13.5" x 9" x 5.5"Learn More
Match and sort these 25 colorful wooden pieces, and skill-building is just part of the fun. Rings, octagons, and rectangles can be slotted onto the three rods, stacked on top of each other, or lined up to compare shapes, sizes, and colors. This first-concepts set is a manipulatives all-star!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove the stacking pieces from the rods and place them on a flat surface. Ask the child to sort the pieces by color. Ask the child to count the number of pieces in each group.
- Mix all the pieces together. Ask the child to sort the pieces according to shape. Ask the child to try stacking the pieces into three towers without using the rods.
- Place the pieces in a paper bag or pillowcase. Ask the child to reach into the bag and choose one piece, determining the shape before removing it (ring, octagon, or rectangle). If the child identifies the shape correctly, the piece is placed on the appropriate rod; if not, the piece is returned to the bag. Play continues until all the pieces have been placed on the rods.
Dimensions: 11" x 3.5" x 8.5"Learn More