52 magnetic uppercase and lowercase letters make a colorful jumble of learning possibilities in their handy wooden case. Ideal for letter recognition, matching, and stenciling, these must-have letters spell "learning fun"!
Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 2"Learn More
This extra-thick wooden puzzle features a charming cottage with five big puzzle pieces. Jumbo wooden knobs are easy for little hands to grasp and lift, revealing full-color matching pictures underneath each piece! A great activity to encourage hand-eye coordination and visual perception skills.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 12" x 12"Learn More
What's black and white and loved on every continent? A zebra, of course! Nearly three feet tall and over three feet long, this beautifully constructed and detailed zebra has dramatic markings, an affectionate expression and a fuzzy mane! Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 33" x 13" x 39"Learn More
Here's a rottweiler with a gentle disposition and a great reputation! With beautiful lifelike details and its ears cocked forward to pay attention, this adorable dog just wants someone to love it! Constructed of high quality materials and soft furry fabrics, it's ready for a good home. Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 26" x 11" x 32"Learn More
Gentle Frolick Fawn stuffed animal loves to stand up and play! This pretty toy deer can stand on all-fours and inspire forest pretend-play, or cuddle alongside your child when it's time to rest.
Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.25" x 6.5"Learn More
This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
Splashes of white accent this charming, furry Shih Tzu. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, like its stubby tail and floppy ears, this seated puppy is looking for a friendly lap.
Dimensions: 18" x 8" x 14.5"Learn More
Time to play! A colorful wooden clock features 12 shaped wooden blocks that fit into matching slots, plus movable hands! With lots of "timely" information on the hands and clock face, this is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove all pieces from the clock. Ask the child to line the pieces up in numerical order.
- Ask the child to name each piece and place it in the clock.
- Explain the concepts of morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as A.M. and P.M. Adjust the hands of the clock to different hours of the day. Ask the child to identify an activity he/she might be doing at these times. Repeat the activity using half-hour increments.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking your child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
Take the fun of the beach or sandbox, add cookie cutters, a rolling pin, a crab-topped "sprinkle" shaker, a cookie sheet, a spatula and shell-shaped dishes . . . it's a recipe for delight! Kids will love to serve up custom sand "cookies" for a picnic at the beach or in the sandbox.
Dimensions: 15.25" x 15" x 3.5" PackagedLearn More