With 48 wooden pieces (including nuts, bolts, drilled bars to connect, and a child-size screwdriver), this classic building set gives kids all they need to tinker and build! Printed right on the sturdy storage box are building plans for a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car to get the fun started. With some imagination and a few creative twists and turns, kids can make hundreds more amazing structures too! Any time kids play with this durable set, they'll be building fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and hand-eye coordination. Included extension activities guide parents to educational activities that also build early math skills.Learn More
Band in a Box musical instrument set includes a tambourine, cymbals, maracas, clacker, tone blocks, and a triangle. It's everything preschoolers need to form a kids' marching band, launch a solo career, or just enjoy exploring music and sounds! Band in a Box includes 10 pieces, plus a sturdy wooden storage crate.Learn More
Young pizza chefs will shout "Mamma Mia!" when they see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set. Then they'll get busy topping, cutting and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula and a wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes "slicing" noises when cut!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Place all the pizza slices in a row. With the child, count the number of pieces. Repeat until the child is able to count them independently.
- Ask the child to sort the toppings into groups by type. Have the child identify each type of food and count how many there are in each group. Count how many toppings there are all together.
- Play a matching game by filling a slice of pizza with three toppings and asking the child to match your slice.
- Put all six slices of pizza on the pizza pan to introduce the word "whole." Demonstrate "half" by slicing through the middle of the pizza. Put the pizza together again, then demonstrate "thirds" by slicing the pizza into three equal sections.
- Ask the child to make you a slice of pizza to order. Specify which toppings you'd like, and ask the child to cut one or more pieces for you to "eat."
With its snowy white fur and pointy, upturned ears, this perky little Westie is a perfect companion. It is just the right size to nestle in your lap or tuck under your arm for snuggling. Excellent quality construction and bright, friendly eyes ensure that this pup will be a longtime companion.
Dimensions: 15" x 19" x 8"Learn More
Lovable and familiar, this Jack Russell terrier is a faithful, steady friend. With excellent quality construction and attention to authentic markings and a lifelike expression, this terrier seeks a happy home.
- Ages 3+
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 7.5" x 21"
Catch some laughs and learning with this wooden magnetic play set--complete with working wind-up reel! The 10 magnetic fish are numbered and patterned to enrich matching, sorting, and counting activities, and two wooden rods make collecting them a blast! Kids can use the spinner to play as a game, or just have fun collecting the pieces over and over again. Either way, there's plenty of fun in this sea!Learn More
This wooden bear is always smiling, but hes happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed wont be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
Dimensions: 15" x 11.5" x 0.5"Learn More
- Wooden vehicle set
- Includes red truck with magnetic arm, car-carrier trailer and 4 magnetic wooden cars
- Unique colors and numbers on each car inspire counting, sorting and sequencing
- Great for fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Vehicles have a sturdy wooden chassis and smooth-rolling wheels
Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More
Soft and cuddly, with floppy fins and a beautifully detailed black-and-white underside, this stingray will make any fish fan's day! The long tail, generous size, and dramatically defined eyes make it seem almost like the real thing.
Dimensions: 3" x 41" x 22"Learn More