Kick-start some fun with these full-sized plush sports balls! Soft, washable and durable, they are the perfect size for throwing around or decorating any sports-minded child’s room! Includes a basketball, soccer ball, football and baseball in a mesh sports bag. Great gift for a youngster, but don’t forget those high school and college aged kids!
- Soccer Ball
Melissa & Doug Felt Food Pizza Set helps your little chef choose from an array of colorful toppings, and even customize each slice.
This set allows you to make a 10-inch felt pizza to please any palate. In this you just need to slide the pizza into the box and it is time to deliver!
- Age: 3+ years
- Four soft slices to customize
- Includes durable pizza pan and cardboard delivery box
- 40 felt food pieces including a wide variety of toppings
- Promotes imaginative play and creativity
Kids’ imagination will fly away with this wooden Airplane from Melissa & Doug. Loaded with four play figures and four color-coordinated suitcases, this plane is ready for takeoff anytime. Children will enjoy endless adventure and explore all kinds of destinations. Where will they fly off to today?
- 4 Play Figures
- 4 Suitcases
Young pizza chefs will shout "Mamma Mia!" when they see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set. Then they'll get busy topping, cutting and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula and a wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes "slicing" noises when cut!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Place all the pizza slices in a row. With the child, count the number of pieces. Repeat until the child is able to count them independently.
- Ask the child to sort the toppings into groups by type. Have the child identify each type of food and count how many there are in each group. Count how many toppings there are all together.
- Play a matching game by filling a slice of pizza with three toppings and asking the child to match your slice.
- Put all six slices of pizza on the pizza pan to introduce the word "whole." Demonstrate "half" by slicing through the middle of the pizza. Put the pizza together again, then demonstrate "thirds" by slicing the pizza into three equal sections.
- Ask the child to make you a slice of pizza to order. Specify which toppings you'd like, and ask the child to cut one or more pieces for you to "eat."
Little chefs in training will love fixing breakfast with this wooden waffle set! Just close the waffle iron and turn the dial, then top the waffle with butter, syrup, chocolate chips, and strawberries. This engaging set promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, creative expression, and imaginative play.Learn More
This wooden set features a wooden knife and seven pieces of sliceable fruit that can be cut into a total of 17 pieces. Food makes a realistic "CRUNCH" sound when sliced. With so many pieces, it's also a great way to introduce the concepts of part, whole and fractions!
- 1 Wooden Knife
- 7 Pieces of Sliceable Fruit
This cuddly plush pelican has an empty belly . . . and a big appetite for fun! Young children can open the pelican's big bill (which squeaks when squeezed!) to drop four mini plush animals into his open mouth. Then the crinkly shrimp, squeaking octopus, and rattling fish and crab drop right into the bird's big belly! A peek-in, reach-in window on the pelican's front lets kids spot them easily and pull them out to try it all again. The repetitive activity is great for babies and toddlers working on motor skills and other early developmental skills. And thanks to an incredible array of fun-to-explore features--from chubby, squeak-able cheeks to crinkly wings to floppy, rattling feet--it never gets old!Learn More
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Yo ho ho and a costume for fun! Every young pirate will be ready for adventures on the high seas with this dramatic role play outfit and accessories. The set includes a pirate hat and an eye patch, and is completed by a jaunty piratical vest that holds a sword.
- Includes a pirate hat and eye patch
- Comes with a pirate vest that holds a sword
- Be ready for adventures on the high seas
- Dramatic role play outfit designed for fun
- Exceptional quality and value
- Dimensions: 21" x 17" x 5" Packaged
- Decorate and personalize three different sports-themed crafts
- Includes 3 sports themed banks, 75 foil stickers, 6 pots of color, 3 brushes, and 3 glitter glues
- A craft kit and keepsakes in one that promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression
- Exceptional quality and value. For ages 8 and up.
Complete a puzzle to spell a word! This handsome wooden puzzle set helps children gain familiarity with the letters of the alphabet and their sounds as kids develop a sight-reading vocabulary. The letters are also wonderful for stenciling and lots of learning games. Over 60 colorful wooden letters fit into the eight two-sided cutout boards to spell three- and four-letter words. All this spelling and fine motor fun fits into one compact wooden storage case!
Dimensions: 3" x 6.5" x 14" PackagedLearn More