Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More
A family game of tricky hangs and steady hands! Try this hanging balance game and you'll be hooked! Suspend comes with 24 notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces to hang from a tabletop stand. Sound easy? Try adding another piece! Each time a bar is added, the balance shifts, the difficulty changes and the incredible midair sculpture transforms. Can you add all your game pieces without making it fall? This tricky game for 1-4 players is a test of steady nerves and steady hands.
Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 13"H PackagedLearn More
Listen to the voices of eight favorite zoo animals when the puzzle pieces are correctly placed in the puzzle board! Each animal piece has a matching full-color picture beneath. Eye- and ear-catching puzzle enhances matching and listening skills.
Dimensions: 8.75" x 11.75" x 1"Learn More
Ertl toys have created the perfect tool for the little hands that want to be helpers, shadowing you as you work during the day or evening. Allow them to get up close and shine a light on the work space using the working John Deere Tractor Flashlight with sounds!
Appearance is everything and the outside plastic body replicates a perfect John Deere Tractor with the noticeable Green paint scheme. Free Rolling moveable tires glide the tractor as it is pushed across the ground. The Tractor is sized just right for those little hands that tend to sit on the ground and play for hours. When finished, cleanup is easy with just a damp cloth.
When playtime is over and its time to work, just lift the hood, squeeze the red trigger and activate the working flashlight. The trigger has "easy grips" and is located inside the tractors cabin. As it is squeezed, real tractor engine sounds radiate from the flashlight. Don't worry about the flashlight batteries as an automatic shut off feature will save the batteries if its left on and laying around.
- Easy to Hold and Grip for little hands
- Opening Hood to revel working flash light
- John Deere paint scheme
- Free Rolling wheels
- On / Off trigger action for light and sounds
- Automatic Shut Off Feature
- 3 AAA Batteries (included)
- Recommended for children 18 months and older
- Easy to hold and grip for little hands
- Realistic bolt action
- Realistic rifle sounds
- Eject play shells
- 8 Play rifle shells included
- Great sound effects and lights in different rooms of the house create a realistic feel
- Charming house features two levels of fun
- Comes with complete family
- Easy to store by folding closed
Please zoom on image to see accessories included.Learn More
It's truly a FRESH START for puzzles! This hand-painted; playfully styled puzzle is like nothing you've seen before! The thick; chunky wooden puzzle pieces fit neatly into their spots on the colorful board and also stand up for additional pretend play. Full-color pictures beneath each piece.
Eight familiar shapes are featured in this extra-thick wooden puzzle with easy-grasp, chunky pieces. Each piece has a matching picture underneath and the shape name is printed on the puzzle board. Encourages hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and visual perception skills.
- Pieces stand on their own
- Thick puzzle pieces are easy for small hands
- Brightly colored
- Recommended Age Range 2 Years and up
- Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"
This black lab is an excellent ambassador for its breed! Known for its gentle behavior, this adorable pet features authentic details and top-quality construction. Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 24" x 11" x 31"Learn More
Looking into the eyes of this lifelike husky will melt the heart of any dog lover! With top-quality construction and great attention to detail - right down to its curled tail - this is a dog that will be a faithful companion for many years. Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 24" x 12" x 33"Learn More
$13.93Young construction workers and architects will spend hours with these lightweight yet durable cardboard building blocks. This 40-piece set features three sizes of "bricks" for constructive imaginative play. Made of premium, extra-thick cardboard for strength, they are easy to assemble and feature a wipe-clean surface. The red blocks hold up to 150 lbs! Dimensions: 12.5" x 7" x 19" Packaged. Recommended Ages: 2+ years. Adult assembly required. Learn More