With smooth white stockings and a wrinkled chest, this English bulldog is a tenacious little charmer. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, it sits at attention, alert for a call from you.
Dimensions: 21" x 10" x 19"Learn More
This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
Splashes of white accent this charming, furry Shih Tzu. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, like its stubby tail and floppy ears, this seated puppy is looking for a friendly lap.
Dimensions: 18" x 8" x 14.5"Learn More
Horseplay is lots more fun when you have a realistic horse ready to play! Almost three feet tall, this gentle brown horse has a blaze on its forehead and four white stockings. Attention to detail and excellent quality construction make this horse stand out from the herd!
Dimensions: 40" x 34" x 13" AssembledLearn More
Time to play! A colorful wooden clock features 12 shaped wooden blocks that fit into matching slots, plus movable hands! With lots of "timely" information on the hands and clock face, this is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove all pieces from the clock. Ask the child to line the pieces up in numerical order.
- Ask the child to name each piece and place it in the clock.
- Explain the concepts of morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as A.M. and P.M. Adjust the hands of the clock to different hours of the day. Ask the child to identify an activity he/she might be doing at these times. Repeat the activity using half-hour increments.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking your child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
Here's a classic black and tan dachshund whose lifelike markings add to its realistic look. The excellent quality construction and attention to details extend from its stubby legs to its pointy snout. This dog is ready to fill your lap with love.
Dimensions: 18.5" x 6" x 10"Learn More
This obedient dog has an attentive expression and will be happy to sit by your side. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, its beautiful markings are proof of its refined breeding and demonstrate why it won the title, "Best in Show"!
Dimensions: 20" x 8" x 18"Learn More
Doe, a deer...Bring a bit of wildlife into your child's room with this beloved forest friend. Excellent quality construction and attention to detail, from the top of its antlers to the tip of its white tail, make this gentle deer a wonderful new companion or decorative accent. Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 38" x 10" x 30"Learn More