This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
- Realistic bolt action
- Realistic rifle sounds
- Eject play shells
- 8 Play rifle shells included
It's truly a FRESH START for puzzles! This hand-painted; playfully styled puzzle is like nothing you've seen before! The thick; chunky wooden puzzle pieces fit neatly into their spots on the colorful board and also stand up for additional pretend play. Full-color pictures beneath each piece.
Eight familiar shapes are featured in this extra-thick wooden puzzle with easy-grasp, chunky pieces. Each piece has a matching picture underneath and the shape name is printed on the puzzle board. Encourages hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and visual perception skills.
- Pieces stand on their own
- Thick puzzle pieces are easy for small hands
- Brightly colored
- Recommended Age Range 2 Years and up
- Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"
Complete a puzzle to spell a word! This handsome wooden puzzle set helps children gain familiarity with the letters of the alphabet and their sounds as kids develop a sight-reading vocabulary. The letters are also wonderful for stenciling and lots of learning games. Over 60 colorful wooden letters fit into the eight two-sided cutout boards to spell three- and four-letter words. All this spelling and fine motor fun fits into one compact wooden storage case!
Dimensions: 3" x 6.5" x 14" PackagedLearn More
Crafted from select hardwood and accented with child-safe dyes, Stacking Cars feature bright colors, a clever contour that stacks in any combination and easy-roll wheels that are simple for babies and toddlers to spin. They're ideal for young toddlers improving hand-eye coordination and becoming more interested in imitating the real world around them. And with lots of colorful interest and race-ready wheels, they will keep older toddlers and preschoolers busy building sorting skills and vocabulary, and initiating a world of imaginative play.
- Beautifully designed wooden toys for babies
- Simple mechanics reinforce concepts of cause and effect
- Hide-and-reveal designs develop concepts of object permanence
- Bright colors stimulate visual development
- Wipe-clean hardwood offers durability and safety
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 4.5" x 2.25" Packaged
This tough, two-piece tractor-trailer is ready to roll . . . and ready to build! Packed with wooden construction pieces and pre-drilled with holes for the wooden nails and bolts, the truck itself is a moving building site. Connect the painted building boards to create brightly colored structures on wheels! The building toy's 22 wooden toy pieces - including a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, board, nails, nuts, and bolts - store away inside the trailer to keep your little builder's supplies organized for the next big job. Big Rig Building Set wooden truck toy is great for fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and problem solving, and encourages imaginative play and manual dexterity.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of tools and to identify each one.
- Ask the child to sort the pieces by color. Have the child count the pieces in each color and the total number of pieces.
- Ask the child to connect two pieces using a nut and bolt. Ask the child to connect the joined pieces to the truck.
- Place four pieces from the building set in front of the child. Ask the child to study the pieces, then to close his/her eyes while you remove one. Ask the child to look again and identify which piece was removed.
Dimensions: 5.25" x 21" x 3.5"Learn More
These 12 different horses feature velvety texturing, plus realistic manes and tails! Each horse stores in its own compartment in the wooden, barn-shaped crate. An informative identification key is included.
- Dimensions: 14" x 1.6" x 13" Assembled
- Recommended Ages: 3+ years
Gallop and trot with this terrific stick pony. When its ear is pressed, listen to the playful horsey sounds. Excellent quality construction for years of "horseplay"! With attention to detail, it includes features such as, ultra-soft, furry fabric, a hand carved and painted stick handle, and easy-clean reins.
Dimensions: 39" x 5.5" x 11"Learn More
Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More
When your little princess is ready to have a ball, she will love designing her own royal adventures with this exquisitely detailed stamp set. A two-color stamp pad, five colored pencils and 9 fabulously regal stamps are all packed in a sturdy wooden tray.
Dimensions: 8.75" x 8" x 1.5" PackagedLearn More