Always looking freshly groomed, Fluffy has a slightly weighted bottom and paws to maintain its "sitting pretty" posture. An alert expression and extra-huggable body make Fluffy a friend at first sight. Happily displayed or sitting in your lap, this is eleven inches of perfectly groomed, perfectly adorable Bichon Frise, just waiting for a hug!
Dimensions: 10.5" x 12" x 9"Learn More
This sea creature is sure to get kids' seal of approval! With its wrinkly neck and charming face, this seal is a playful and friendly companion. Its realistic gray and white body and bold black spots make it a beautiful addition to any collection, and its pure-white belly is so soft and welcoming it's just perfect as a pillow.
Dimensions: 11" x 32" x 9"Learn More
This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
Set of 10 favorite farm animals to coordinate with all Wedgies sets; horse, foal, cow, calf, pig, piglet, sheep, lamb, rooster and chicken. Solid wood, free-standing characters feature double-sided artwork with realistic details and playful personalities. Increased base width provides improved stability. Figures range from 2.25"H to 5.5"H.Learn More
This extra-large search and find puzzle offers an extra activity when completed. The 48 sturdy cardboard pieces assemble to reveal a lovely ocean scene filled with happy animals. A visual picture list is printed right on the puzzle, encouraging counting games and picture-search activities with no reading required.
- Includes 48 extra-thick cardboard pieces
- Completed puzzle features search-and-find activity
- Easy-Clean surface keeps puzzle looking new
- Over 4' long
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills
- Dimensions: 50"L x 18"W
We’ve bred our line of plush animals over the past year, including numerous dogs, a gigantic alligator, an adorable deer, and a friendly orangutan. All of our premium quality plush creatures are incredibly cuddly, and so low-priced that nearly anyone can start their own personal petting zoo. Our lovable and loyal line of plush dogs has expanded to include the most beloved dog breeds, each ready to become someone’s faithful companion.
This is one hound dog that's easy to love! This classic basset hound features excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, like its dramatic, authentic coloring, long droopy ears, and wrinkled, droopy jowls!
- These lovable furry friends have lifelike features, soft cuddly coats, and an internal frame to keep them upright.
- Exceptional quality and value
- Dimensions: 16" x 8" x 25.5"
This amazing wooden railway set includes everything needed for budding train enthusiasts: a spacious roundhouse engine shed, dozens of track pieces in curves and straights, trees, workers, traffic signs; multi-piece trains; magnetic-tipped cranes; switches and a T-junction for changing course; suspension bridge, trestle bridge, and roundtable, too! A tremendous value! Mix and match with other train sets--it's compatible with all popular wooden railway systems.Learn More
Digging dirt, moving earth or just driving down the road, construction vehicles are captivating. This extra thick wooden puzzle includes six easy-grasp, chunky vehicle pieces. Each vehicle has a full-color, matching picture underneath and can stand upright for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to place all the pieces in a line, either flat on the play surface or standing up (depending on the child's abilities).
- Ask the child to point to all the machines that are red. Then, one color at a time, ask the child to find machines that are yellow, blue and orange.
- Line up the machines and count them aloud with the child.
- Identify each machine, and describe the way it moves or works. (A cement mixer spins. A water truck carries a tank and rolls on lots of wheels. A bulldozer moves on tracks and pushes dirt with its dozer blade. An excavator lifts heavy rocks and dirt in its scoop. A truck has wheels and can carry big loads. A dump truck brings dirt, rocks and debris to a different place and dumps them in a pile.)
- With all the pieces on the puzzle board, ask the child questions to make up a simple story about the construction site. For instance, "What do you think the machines are building here?" or "Which machine will finish its work first? Where will it go after the workday?"
Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"Learn More
Complete a puzzle to spell a word! This handsome wooden puzzle set helps children gain familiarity with the letters of the alphabet and their sounds as kids develop a sight-reading vocabulary. The letters are also wonderful for stenciling and lots of learning games. Over 60 colorful wooden letters fit into the eight two-sided cutout boards to spell three- and four-letter words. All this spelling and fine motor fun fits into one compact wooden storage case!
Dimensions: 3" x 6.5" x 14" PackagedLearn More
Gentle Frolick Fawn stuffed animal loves to stand up and play! This pretty toy deer can stand on all-fours and inspire forest pretend-play, or cuddle alongside your child when it's time to rest.
Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.25" x 6.5"Learn More