Gentle Frolick Fawn stuffed animal loves to stand up and play! This pretty toy deer can stand on all-fours and inspire forest pretend-play, or cuddle alongside your child when it's time to rest.
Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.25" x 6.5"Learn More
Match these wooden puzzle pairs to make mastering letters and their sounds as easy as A, B, C. The puzzles are self-correcting--each piece has only one match that fits--so children can play independently and learn at the same time.
Dimensions: 3" x 13.75" x 5.75" PackagedLearn More
This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
This extra-thick wooden puzzle features a charming cottage with five big puzzle pieces. Jumbo wooden knobs are easy for little hands to grasp and lift, revealing full-color matching pictures underneath each piece! A great activity to encourage hand-eye coordination and visual perception skills.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 12" x 12"Learn More
Time to play! A colorful wooden clock features 12 shaped wooden blocks that fit into matching slots, plus movable hands! With lots of "timely" information on the hands and clock face, this is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove all pieces from the clock. Ask the child to line the pieces up in numerical order.
- Ask the child to name each piece and place it in the clock.
- Explain the concepts of morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as A.M. and P.M. Adjust the hands of the clock to different hours of the day. Ask the child to identify an activity he/she might be doing at these times. Repeat the activity using half-hour increments.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking your child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
With three colorful drum turtles, bath time just became music time with the Little Tikes Bath Drums. The turtles can float or stick to the tub and each one has a unique musical feature for kids to drum away on! These turtle bath toys not only keep your toddler engaged, but also aid in the development of motor skills. The drum sticks are sized to fit your child's little hands.
- Turtles can float in the water or stick to the tub wall
- Each turtle makes their own unique drum sounds
- Drum sticks store on the bottom of the large turtle's tummy
- All three turtles nest together for storing
Benson is the ideal pet for any dog lover! His bright eyes and shiny nose attest to his excellent "health" and his adorable face expresses his sweet disposition. Benson has a soft, furry 10 inch body and his slightly weighted paws help him "sit" up.
Dimensions: 9.25" x 12.75" x 7"Learn More