Think of him swimming through the ocean and Finn may look fearsome . . . but give this fuzzy stuffed animal a squeeze and you may think of sharks in a whole new way! With super-soft plush and a body that fits exactly right in a hug or under an arm, kids will fall in love with this king of the sea!
Dimensions: 15.75" x 8" x 5.75"Learn More
Skimmer will dive into your heart with a big smile! Ideal for hugging, with a slightly weighted bottom, this creature from the deep strikes a favorite pose. Covered with soft, suede-like plush, this beautiful nine inch marine mammal proudly shows its classic markings.
Dimensions: 9" x 9.5" x 6.5"Learn More
Pick a place setting--picnic table, cafeteria or fancy dinner--then fill the page with stickers to create your dream dinner. Over 225 stickers include every food group, so it's easy to make a balanced meal and practice healthy eating . . . or pile a plate with doughnuts and ice cream for a meal that could only happen in stickers! Fifteen background pages in three colorful designs tear out cleanly and are big enough to "serve" at your make-believe restaurant.
- 15 Place Settings
- Over 225 Stickers
This extra-thick wooden puzzle features a charming cottage with five big puzzle pieces. Jumbo wooden knobs are easy for little hands to grasp and lift, revealing full-color matching pictures underneath each piece! A great activity to encourage hand-eye coordination and visual perception skills.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 12" x 12"Learn More
This exiting sticker activity has everything kids need to outfit 80 "paper doll" stickers! The collection includes more than 600 stickers, including clothing and accessory stickers for every occasion. Choose from swimwear, party dresses, dance outfits and more, then dress the models in fabulous fashions. Great for arts & crafts and pretend play, too!
- 80 Figures
- Over 600 Stickers
The 15 wooden pieces in this novel shape sorter offer a variety of colors, shapes, and opportunities for learning. Stack them on the pegged stand in order, mix up the shapes and colors, or create your own games with these engaging first manipulatives! A printed key on the wooden base offers guidance when it's wanted, but the possibilities for play are endless. Use the colorful blocks to encourage sorting, matching, counting, stacking, dexterity, fine motor skills, color recognition, and more!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to hand you a specific colored block.
- Ask the child to hand you a specific shaped block.
- Ask the child how many different colored blocks there are.
- Ask the child what shape each color block is.
- Make a simple pattern by placing a purple, a yellow, and a red block in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern.
- Ask the child how tall he/she can stack a block tower before it topples. Count each block out loud as it is added to the tower.
- Place a specific number of blocks in front of the child and ask him/her to count them.
- Place four to six blocks in front of the child. Ask the child to study the blocks. Take one block away while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and tell you which block is missing. Add to the challenge by starting with a greater number of blocks or by taking away more than one.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 13.3"Learn More
This generously sized (9 x 12 in) drawing pad provides a clean sheet for every creative whim. An essential art supply, our premium white bond paper is ideal for pencils, crayons, markers, chalk, poster paints or watercolor artwork.Learn More
Adorable Pudge has the bright markings of an emperor penguin, with the small stature of a chubby baby! Ultra-soft plush and soft fill make him wonderfully huggable, while a weighted bottom gives him a pleasing heft.
Dimensions: 6.5" x 6.25" x 5.25"Learn More