Over four feet tall, this gentle giant brings a touch of the exotic into any environment. The perfect accessory in a nursery, this eye-catching giraffe is a great addition to any décor! Attention to authentic details and excellent quality construction make this giraffe easy to love!
Dimensions: 54" x 11.5" x 27"Learn More
Allow your child to relish in the joys of cutting and cooking without any of the fear of accidental injuries. Your little one will love hearing the "crunch" sound as they slice their way through this play food set. Smooth-sanded and beautifully decorated, this cutting food box is sure to please.
- 31 Pieces
- Smooth-sanded solid wood
- Realistically decorated
- Ages 3 and up
- Overall dimensions: 11" H x 12" W x 2.8" D
- Realistic shotgun and bolt rifle sounds
- Eject play shells
- Realistic bolt action
- 1 Play Rifle
- 1 Play Shotgun
- 6 Play Rifle Shells
- 4 Play Shotgun Shells
This standard poodle stands tall and elegant, showing off its fancy new haircut. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, with it pompadour-like grooming and puff of a tail, this dog is ooh la la! Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 25" x 24" x 8"Learn More
Make way for the elephant! You'll need plenty of room in your heart for this lovable elephant. Excellent quality construction and attention to detail are obvious in this elephant's tusks, wrinkled trunk, floppy ears, right down to its toenails. Just right for elephant-sized hugging! Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 27"Learn More
Load up the train with bright, colorful shapes and get learning off to a rolling start! The 15 easy-to-grasp wooden blocks slot onto rods on the flatcars, providing a great opportunity to practice fine motor skills. For even more play value: The blocks can also be used for stacking, building, and sorting, and the smooth-rolling train cars detach to shorten the train or let children play with the cars individually.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of cars on the train. Ask the child to point to the car that has only one shape of "cargo" block. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that it is a rectangle.
- Ask the child to remove all the blocks from the train and to sort them by color. Count each color group with the child, Repeat the activity until the child is able to count each group independently.
- Place all the blocks in a row. Ask the child to count all the blocks. Repeat the activity until the child is able to count all 15 blocks.
- Ask the child to count the wheels on the train and to identify their shape. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that a wheel is round like a circle.
Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 18.2" Assembled
Recommended Ages: 2+ yearsLearn More
What's black and white and loved on every continent? A zebra, of course! Nearly three feet tall and over three feet long, this beautifully constructed and detailed zebra has dramatic markings, an affectionate expression and a fuzzy mane! Built sturdy. Not intended as a seat or ride-on.
Dimensions: 33" x 13" x 39"Learn More
Gallop and trot with this terrific stick pony. When its ear is pressed, listen to the playful horsey sounds. Excellent quality construction for years of "horseplay"! With attention to detail, it includes features such as, ultra-soft, furry fabric, a hand carved and painted stick handle, and easy-clean reins.
Dimensions: 39" x 5.5" x 11"Learn More
A play set to please equestrians of every age! This handsome pretend-play stable set houses eight flocked toy horses, each in its own wooden stall. Swing open the stable doors to take them out for playtime and admire their unique breed markings, then put each one back in its stall and latch the doors until the next big horse show! The sturdy wooden stable box features a comfortable handle on the top, a child-safe metal
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to give each horse a name. Write the names on the labels (included) and place them over the stalls.
- Ask the child to gather different collections of horses depending on rules you decide. For instance, you could ask the child to gather all the horses with spots, all the horses with white blazes, or all the horses with manes the same color as their tails.
- Read one of the breed descriptions, then show the child the picture and help identify the correct toy horse to match. Repeat until all the horses have been identified.
- Help the child create a big horse show with multiple events, such as dressage, show jumping and cross country. Use blocks or other toys to set up the different courses. Use ribbon or other craft supplies to make a blue ribbon for the winner!
Dimensions: 5" x 12.5" x 5"Learn More
Ding Dong! Fun is at the door of this soundly-built wooden doorbell house. Four electronic doorbell sounds, four unique locks with matching keys, and four pose-able play people are included with this charming cottage! The keys are attached to the house so they won't get lost, and the sturdy handle allows this exciting house party to go wherever children go!Learn More