Allow your child to relish in the joys of cutting and cooking without any of the fear of accidental injuries. Your little one will love hearing the "crunch" sound as they slice their way through this play food set. Smooth-sanded and beautifully decorated, this cutting food box is sure to please.
- 31 Pieces
- Smooth-sanded solid wood
- Realistically decorated
- Ages 3 and up
- Overall dimensions: 11" H x 12" W x 2.8" D
These 12 different horses feature velvety texturing, plus realistic manes and tails! Each horse stores in its own compartment in the wooden, barn-shaped crate. An informative identification key is included.
- Dimensions: 14" x 1.6" x 13" Assembled
- Recommended Ages: 3+ years
Complete a puzzle to spell a word! This handsome wooden puzzle set helps children gain familiarity with the letters of the alphabet and their sounds as kids develop a sight-reading vocabulary. The letters are also wonderful for stenciling and lots of learning games. Over 60 colorful wooden letters fit into the eight two-sided cutout boards to spell three- and four-letter words. All this spelling and fine motor fun fits into one compact wooden storage case!
Dimensions: 3" x 6.5" x 14" PackagedLearn More
Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More
Melissa & Doug Felt Food Pizza Set helps your little chef choose from an array of colorful toppings, and even customize each slice.
This set allows you to make a 10-inch felt pizza to please any palate. In this you just need to slide the pizza into the box and it is time to deliver!
- Age: 3+ years
- Four soft slices to customize
- Includes durable pizza pan and cardboard delivery box
- 40 felt food pieces including a wide variety of toppings
- Promotes imaginative play and creativity
Americans love grilling on a summer evening. Your kids can pretend play grill with the 17 piece Toy Grill Set by Melissa and Doug. This Self Storing grill set comes with easy to use tongs, skewers and knife. Includes Shrimp, tomatoes, sliceable onion, pepper and meat for building colorful kabobs.
This toy helps teach basic shape and color recognition, plus beginning math skills, promotes fine motor skills, hand/eye development, and creative expression.
- Size: 10" x 1 1/2" x 9 1/2"
- Ages: 3 +
These adorable play sets feature magnetic dolls with doll stands, plus plenty of clothing and accessory pieces for hours of dress-up fun! 60 pieces. Ages 3+
- These adorable play sets feature magnetic dolls with doll stands
- Hundreds of dress-up options
- Enrich a child's imagination
- Plenty of clothing and accessory pieces for hours of dress-up fun
- Exceptional Quality and Value