Catch children in the act of behaving well and reward them with a magnet on their hanging chore chart . . . then watch those good habits multiply! Open the fabric-hinged boards to reveal a behavior chart on one board, while the other board keeps all the magnets close at hand. A sturdy cord is attached for hanging. Includes dry-erase board and 90 magnets, including responsibilities, positive behaviors, and rewards.Learn More
"Old McDonald had a Farm" .....a classic song from our childhood memories and now you can introduce it to your child with this super chunky John Deere tractor and wagon designed by Ertl Toys.
Help the farmer place the animals in their designated seats for the hay ride. You know you have it right when the animals are pressed down and their realistic farm sounds radiate. When the Farmer is pressed into the drivers seat listen to the classic song, Old McDonald as they move along on the hay ride path you create.
Designed specifically for the younger child and small hands this "Chunky" John Deere tractor and wagon will not disappoint. Easy to grip and roll along, you can improve your childs hand and eye coordination while teaching them to use their imagination and creativity.
Made of high quality plastic, kids can go ahead and get it dirty. Cleanup is a cinch! Sized perfectly for on the go trips, easy to pack and play.
- 1 Super Chunky John Deere Tractor
- Hayride wagon (4 seats total)
- Free Rolling Wheels
- 1 Farmer
- 1 Pig
- 1 Lamb
- 1 Horse
- 1 Cow
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Measures 14 inches long
- Recommended for ages 18 months and over
With 48 wooden pieces (including nuts, bolts, drilled bars to connect, and a child-size screwdriver), this classic building set gives kids all they need to tinker and build! Printed right on the sturdy storage box are building plans for a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car to get the fun started. With some imagination and a few creative twists and turns, kids can make hundreds more amazing structures too! Any time kids play with this durable set, they'll be building fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and hand-eye coordination. Included extension activities guide parents to educational activities that also build early math skills.Learn More
This cuddly plush pelican has an empty belly . . . and a big appetite for fun! Young children can open the pelican's big bill (which squeaks when squeezed!) to drop four mini plush animals into his open mouth. Then the crinkly shrimp, squeaking octopus, and rattling fish and crab drop right into the bird's big belly! A peek-in, reach-in window on the pelican's front lets kids spot them easily and pull them out to try it all again. The repetitive activity is great for babies and toddlers working on motor skills and other early developmental skills. And thanks to an incredible array of fun-to-explore features--from chubby, squeak-able cheeks to crinkly wings to floppy, rattling feet--it never gets old!Learn More
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
- Wooden vehicle set
- Includes red truck with magnetic arm, car-carrier trailer and 4 magnetic wooden cars
- Unique colors and numbers on each car inspire counting, sorting and sequencing
- Great for fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Vehicles have a sturdy wooden chassis and smooth-rolling wheels
Soft and cuddly, with floppy fins and a beautifully detailed black-and-white underside, this stingray will make any fish fan's day! The long tail, generous size, and dramatically defined eyes make it seem almost like the real thing.
Dimensions: 3" x 41" x 22"Learn More
Complete a puzzle to spell a word! This handsome wooden puzzle set helps children gain familiarity with the letters of the alphabet and their sounds as kids develop a sight-reading vocabulary. The letters are also wonderful for stenciling and lots of learning games. Over 60 colorful wooden letters fit into the eight two-sided cutout boards to spell three- and four-letter words. All this spelling and fine motor fun fits into one compact wooden storage case!
Dimensions: 3" x 6.5" x 14" PackagedLearn More
- Includes 2 treasure boxes, a butterfly bank, 20 gem stickers, 56 foil stickers, 6 pots of paint, 3 paintbrushes, 2 glitter glues, and white glue
- Three different crafts featuring kid-favorite things
- Craft kit and keepsakes in one
- Perfect activity for parties or rainy days
- Promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression
What is today? For a child, that simple question can have so many answers--and this daily calendar helps satisfy them all! Kids will feel a greater sense of control and responsibility when they help post the day of the week, date, weather, and special events on the large magnetic board for all to see. There's even a space to post their mood--an excellent way to open communication and encourage children to gauge their own emotions. Updating the information is simple: Simply take a preprinted magnet from the lower magnetic board (which hangs below the calendar to keep magnets within easy reach). Then place it on the calendar to fill in the information . . . or make a custom magnet by writing on one of two dry-erase magnet tiles! There are fields for day, date, season, weather, temperature, activities, holiday, and mood.Learn More
Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More