- Wooden vehicle set
- Includes red truck with magnetic arm, car-carrier trailer and 4 magnetic wooden cars
- Unique colors and numbers on each car inspire counting, sorting and sequencing
- Great for fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Vehicles have a sturdy wooden chassis and smooth-rolling wheels
Soft and cuddly, with floppy fins and a beautifully detailed black-and-white underside, this stingray will make any fish fan's day! The long tail, generous size, and dramatically defined eyes make it seem almost like the real thing.
Dimensions: 3" x 41" x 22"Learn More
Catch children in the act of behaving well and reward them with a magnet on their hanging chore chart . . . then watch those good habits multiply! Open the fabric-hinged boards to reveal a behavior chart on one board, while the other board keeps all the magnets close at hand. A sturdy cord is attached for hanging. Includes dry-erase board and 90 magnets, including responsibilities, positive behaviors, and rewards.Learn More
- Decorate and personalize three different sports-themed crafts
- Includes 3 sports themed banks, 75 foil stickers, 6 pots of color, 3 brushes, and 3 glitter glues
- A craft kit and keepsakes in one that promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression
- Exceptional quality and value. For ages 8 and up.
- Includes 2 treasure boxes, a butterfly bank, 20 gem stickers, 56 foil stickers, 6 pots of paint, 3 paintbrushes, 2 glitter glues, and white glue
- Three different crafts featuring kid-favorite things
- Craft kit and keepsakes in one
- Perfect activity for parties or rainy days
- Promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression
What is today? For a child, that simple question can have so many answers--and this daily calendar helps satisfy them all! Kids will feel a greater sense of control and responsibility when they help post the day of the week, date, weather, and special events on the large magnetic board for all to see. There's even a space to post their mood--an excellent way to open communication and encourage children to gauge their own emotions. Updating the information is simple: Simply take a preprinted magnet from the lower magnetic board (which hangs below the calendar to keep magnets within easy reach). Then place it on the calendar to fill in the information . . . or make a custom magnet by writing on one of two dry-erase magnet tiles! There are fields for day, date, season, weather, temperature, activities, holiday, and mood.Learn More
With 48 wooden pieces (including nuts, bolts, drilled bars to connect, and a child-size screwdriver), this classic building set gives kids all they need to tinker and build! Printed right on the sturdy storage box are building plans for a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car to get the fun started. With some imagination and a few creative twists and turns, kids can make hundreds more amazing structures too! Any time kids play with this durable set, they'll be building fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and hand-eye coordination. Included extension activities guide parents to educational activities that also build early math skills.Learn More
Young pizza chefs will shout "Mamma Mia!" when they see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set. Then they'll get busy topping, cutting and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula and a wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes "slicing" noises when cut!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Place all the pizza slices in a row. With the child, count the number of pieces. Repeat until the child is able to count them independently.
- Ask the child to sort the toppings into groups by type. Have the child identify each type of food and count how many there are in each group. Count how many toppings there are all together.
- Play a matching game by filling a slice of pizza with three toppings and asking the child to match your slice.
- Put all six slices of pizza on the pizza pan to introduce the word "whole." Demonstrate "half" by slicing through the middle of the pizza. Put the pizza together again, then demonstrate "thirds" by slicing the pizza into three equal sections.
- Ask the child to make you a slice of pizza to order. Specify which toppings you'd like, and ask the child to cut one or more pieces for you to "eat."
"Old McDonald had a Farm" .....a classic song from our childhood memories and now you can introduce it to your child with this super chunky John Deere tractor and wagon designed by Ertl Toys.
Help the farmer place the animals in their designated seats for the hay ride. You know you have it right when the animals are pressed down and their realistic farm sounds radiate. When the Farmer is pressed into the drivers seat listen to the classic song, Old McDonald as they move along on the hay ride path you create.
Designed specifically for the younger child and small hands this "Chunky" John Deere tractor and wagon will not disappoint. Easy to grip and roll along, you can improve your childs hand and eye coordination while teaching them to use their imagination and creativity.
Made of high quality plastic, kids can go ahead and get it dirty. Cleanup is a cinch! Sized perfectly for on the go trips, easy to pack and play.
- 1 Super Chunky John Deere Tractor
- Hayride wagon (4 seats total)
- Free Rolling Wheels
- 1 Farmer
- 1 Pig
- 1 Lamb
- 1 Horse
- 1 Cow
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Measures 14 inches long
- Recommended for ages 18 months and over
This cuddly plush pelican has an empty belly . . . and a big appetite for fun! Young children can open the pelican's big bill (which squeaks when squeezed!) to drop four mini plush animals into his open mouth. Then the crinkly shrimp, squeaking octopus, and rattling fish and crab drop right into the bird's big belly! A peek-in, reach-in window on the pelican's front lets kids spot them easily and pull them out to try it all again. The repetitive activity is great for babies and toddlers working on motor skills and other early developmental skills. And thanks to an incredible array of fun-to-explore features--from chubby, squeak-able cheeks to crinkly wings to floppy, rattling feet--it never gets old!Learn More
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!