This wooden "calculator" helps teach math skills, patterning and color recognition. Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. Fun activity ideas included!
- Move any number of beads to one side of the frame. Ask the child to match your "move" on the wire below yours. This can also be done with a repetitive pattern--arrange the 10 beads in different groupings (e.g., 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads, 1 bead, 2 beads) that the child has to mimic on the wire below.
- Move a certain number of beads to one side and ask the child to count how many beads you moved and how many remain on the other side. Or have the child count from one to one hundred as they move the beads on all ten wires.
Dimensions: 11.9" x 12" x 3"Learn More
Scarlet sits securely on a shelf or chair thanks to a wide, weighted bottom, bringing a splash of tropical color to any room. This stuffed animal's two skinny legs are easy to bend, cross, hang loose or arrange in any way your child can dream up! High-quality fabric and fill give this flamingo a leg up on other toys. Surface washable.
Dimensions: 14" x 10" x 6"Learn More
Midnight Cat has luxurious long fur and an endearing kitten face. White boots and white accents on its ears and face give this stuffed animal all the high contrast of a bright moon at midnight! With this toy cat to squeeze, children are sure to be dreaming sweetly long before the moon is high.
Dimensions: 11.75" x 9.5" x 7"Learn More
Super-soft Bailey St. Bernard will come to the rescue whenever you need a cuddly friend to hug! Made of high-quality plush with a weighted bottom, this charming stuffed animal features floppy ears and lifelike details. Surface washable.
Dimensions: 17.5" x 9.25" x 6.75"Learn More
Take the fun of the beach or sandbox, add cookie cutters, a rolling pin, a crab-topped "sprinkle" shaker, a cookie sheet, a spatula and shell-shaped dishes . . . it's a recipe for delight! Kids will love to serve up custom sand "cookies" for a picnic at the beach or in the sandbox.
Dimensions: 15.25" x 15" x 3.5" PackagedLearn More
Thirty wooden beads in six vibrant colors and five distinct shapes combine with two extra-long laces for many activities. Stringing the easily grasped beads promotes eye-hand coordination, fine motor, cognitive and visual perception skills.
- 30 Lacing Beads
- 2 Laces
This tough truck has a movable platform, grooved bed and bright red wooden car on top. Tilt the flatbed back to let the car roll off and race around . . . then roll the car back on and snap the bed into place. Smooth-rolling wheels make hauling this cool cargo easy and fun.
- Two-piece wooden vehicle set with flatbed tow truck and car
- Helps develop coordination and fine motor skills, encourages imaginative play
- Smooth-rolling wheels
- Durably constructed of high-quality materials
- Great value
- Dimensions: 10" x 5" x 3.5"
Colorful Zephyr Dragon has shiny purple wings that look like they could fly at any moment! A perfect stuffed animal to inspire flights of fantasy, this enchanting toy is sure to be the toast of the kingdom.
Dimensions: 9.75" x 9.5" x 8"Learn More
Time to play! A colorful wooden clock features 12 shaped wooden blocks that fit into matching slots, plus movable hands! With lots of "timely" information on the hands and clock face, this is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Remove all pieces from the clock. Ask the child to line the pieces up in numerical order.
- Ask the child to name each piece and place it in the clock.
- Explain the concepts of morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as A.M. and P.M. Adjust the hands of the clock to different hours of the day. Ask the child to identify an activity he/she might be doing at these times. Repeat the activity using half-hour increments.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking your child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.