All aboard the Alphabet Train! The beautifully detailed blue engine is ready to roll with familiar objects from A to Z. Ten feet long when assembled, this sturdy, colorful puzzle will stay looking like new, thanks to its "Easy-Clean" surface and extra-thick pieces.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Find all the letters in your name. Do any of them fit together?
- Talk about the difference between vowels and consonants, and identify all the vowels.
- Name all the animals on the puzzle. Can you think of another animal or object that starts with each letter?
Animals "sound off" when the two wooden cubes are properly placed in the wooden tray! Find the halves that match and listen to six realistic farm animal sounds. Develops visual perception and fine motor skills.
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 4.3" x 7" Assembled
- Recommended Ages: 2+ years
- AAA batteries not included.
The dramatic, detailed dinosaurs on this cardboard floor puzzle may be long extinct, but these 48 puzzle pieces will surely last for ages! Four feet long when assembled, the extra-thick puzzle pieces feature an Easy-Clean surface to keep them looking like new. It's an educational and entertaining challenge for any child to complete the puzzle and name the dinosaurs.
Dimensions: 18"L x 48"W AssembledLearn More
Six puzzles in one! There are 16 solid wooden cubes in this unique puzzle. Rotate the cubes in the included wooden tray to complete colorful pictures of six different vehicles. (The border design provides a helpful hint!)
Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 2.5"Learn More